VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Hey folks!

Well, I've got some BIG news!!!

Today, we are opening a HUGE contest, introducing new 16 ounce bottles for all Murdock flavors, and we are finally releasing the very much demanded 15ml bottles!

The Share the Wealth Contest will start today (7/30) at 6pm eastern and you can follow this link for details and instructions on how to enter. Suffice to say this is the biggest contest we have ever held and, with over 60 prizes, your odds of winning are better than ever! Share this post on
Facebook and comment on this post on Vaping Underground to increase the prize pool!!!

The 16oz bottles will be on sale for only $220. These are only available in Mad Murdock Ruml's line and are extremely limited availability (only 15 each flavor!). You can also choose to have the labels for these bottles personalized up to 25 characters (see details on site).

Finally, we have 15ml bottles available for all flavors! This is something that's been requested time and again and it's taken quite a while for us to be able to make this happen. All Mad Murdock Ruml and Wacky Vapes flavors are $12 per 15ml bottle, River Bottom Fog Sauce flavors are $13 per 15ml bottle, and all Vaping Watch flavors are $10 per bottle. We've started with just 50 bottles of all flavors so get em while they're in stock!

PS. This is the thread in which you need to reply to increase the prize pool!

UPDATE!!!!! NEW PRIZE ADDED!!! The individual who does the MOST to spread the word of this contest will win a $150 shopping spree at ANY vaping website they choose!*
(Spreading the word can be through posting on Vaping Underground post, sharing, videos, etc. Winner will be determined by a panel of judges so whomever stands out the most in spreading the word will likely be the winner. Feel free to email us with the links to your efforts to [email protected])

Last edited:
Outstanding flavors, can't wait to try
The official contest rules are as simple as can be
awesome, +1, agreed, me too, I hear ya, you know it, and so forth
as well as some jibberish (squibble van wert et tu store.....)

Last edited:
I haven't tried any of the Vaping Watch flavors, but will soon. Increase that prize pool, we all love free stuff!!!

Can we get some mellow melange in stock? Very excited for the contest and the 15ml bottles. We can now try more flavors without breaking the bank. Also a 15ml sample pack for each line would be sweet!

Hey folks!

Today, we are opening a HUGE contest, introducing new 16 ounce bottles for all Murdock flavors, and we are finally releasing the very much demanded 15ml bottles!

The Share the Wealth Contest will start today (7/30) at 6pm eastern and you can follow this link for details and instructions on how to enter. Suffice to say this is the biggest contest we have ever held and, with over 60 prizes, your odds of winning are better than ever! Share this post on
Facebook and comment on this post on Vaping Underground to increase the prize pool!!!

The 16oz bottles will be on sale for only $220. These are only available in Mad Murdock Ruml's line and are extremely limited availability (only 15 each flavor!). You can also choose to have the labels for these bottles personalized up to 25 characters (see details on site).

Finally, we have 15ml bottles available for all flavors! This is something that's been requested time and again and it's taken quite a while for us to be able to make this happen. All Mad Murdock Ruml and Wacky Vapes flavors are $12 per 15ml bottle, River Bottom Fog Sauce flavors are $13 per 15ml bottle, and all Vaping Watch flavors are $10 per bottle. We've started with just 50 bottles of all flavors so get em while they're in stock!

Everything starts at 6pm today so get ready!

Thanks for chance watch. Keep up the good work.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Can we get some mellow melange in stock? Very excited for the contest and the 15ml bottles. We can now try more flavors without breaking the bank. Also a 15ml sample pack for each line would be sweet!

Mellow Melange is a seasonal flavor and one of the ingredients are only available during the Fall. We should have it again sometime in September.........or earlier if we're lucky. We will send out a newsletter as soon as we have it available.

clnire

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have never tried Murdock's juice. I would love to try them! Hope this post counts toward increased entries! Thanks for the contest.:confused:

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Ok, we had an issue with the entry token and it wasn't showing up. It's fixed and you can add them to your cart now to enter the contest. Remember, you only need to enter once. If you want to increase your chances, make sure to share the facebook post (it's stickied to the top of the page) and reply to this thread......just make sure your replies count! Read the contest rules!

Vaping Instlouis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is going to be an awesome contest! I am sure it will hit all the shares at needs to unlock all the prizes. Thank you VU and Vaping Watch for giving back so much to our community! Good Luck to all entries!

Hey folks!

Great promo,
I heard a lot of good things about your juices, and now I may even win one. Excellent way to start a new line....

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to be a winner. Love pluid and the new blēdan lotus and vaping watches WTF. Pick me. Pick me.

Hey folks!

Hey folks!

You guys are awesome and so generous! thanks for all you do!

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Thank you Watch you are a gentleman and a scholar, good luck all!!

My first post on the VU forum! I LOVE Murdock's stuff, actually vaping Pluid right now -- it is so addictive. I am from Anchorage, so it would be a crime not to know about Murdock's stuff! Thanks a ton for the huge contest, it's very exciting. Crossing my fingers I will walk away with some cool new gear!

MzBadger

Member For 4 Years
Sweet contest! I haven't tried Murdocks or Wacky yet but Fog Sauce is pretty tasty! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! Love the Bledan Lotus will be back for more of it :) Thanks for the awesome contest :)

john42277

Member For 4 Years
Hey folks!

Thank you so much for this incredible contest! Really awesome of you!!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
My first post on the VU forum! I LOVE Murdock's stuff, actually vaping Pluid right now -- it is so addictive. I am from Anchorage, so it would be a crime not to know about Murdock's stuff! Thanks a ton for the huge contest, it's very exciting. Crossing my fingers I will walk away with some cool new gear!

Good job! I'm sure everyone thanks you for giving us an extra TEN replies counting towards the total to open the next prize level. Thank you for choosing this thread for your first post!

(Did everyone catch where a new member who chooses to make their first post on this thread adds 10 to the total instead of 1?)

Additionally, for every NEW member of Vaping Underground who uses their FIRST post on the contest thread, we will add count that first reply as 10 replies.

I have to say this contest and all the juices from your site are amazing, just wanted to say thanks for a first post. Vapingwatch and Murdock know perfection keep up the great work and everyone will keep up the dedication.

Finally Something Worth Commenting About ;)
It Would Be So AWESOME To Win One Of Those Prizes !
Especially The First Place Prize Of The Winner's choice Poldiac Hybrid :D

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
GRAND PRIZE!!! WINNER'S CHOICE OF ANY MOD ON THE MARKET!!! ($500 limit)
Never in the history of ever have I seen this style of prize offered up, craziness I tell ya![/quote]

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the chance! Do you have sample packs or discount codes? Would like to try some of your juices :)

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What an awesome contest! So want to try! 15 ml bottles! Yea! Good luck come my way!!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Thanks for the chance! Do you have sample packs or discount codes? Would like to try some of your juices :)

We'll be putting up a sampler pack for each of the brands where you can buy all the flavors in one brand (15ml bottles) at a discounted price, but that's something that's likely a couple of months away at this point. We want to do it as soon as possible but there's so many other things that we need to do between now and then. We will put out a newsletter as soon as we get the samplers going.

Discount codes are something of a rarity for us. We've priced everything as low as we possibly can so we can't discount unless we find a way to save the money somewhere else. In our history, we've had only 3 discount codes and nothing is planned for the near future. That's not to say I'm not constantly looking for ways to save money! I'm constantly on the lookout for ways to decrease our cost of operation and, when I find a way to do it, I will always pass that savings on to you. My best suggestion is to sign up for our newsletters and pay attention to our sub-forum here in VU. We'll announce it here and in newsletter first.

pwnby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome contest guys, thanks for putting it out there!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very unique contest. Never heard of anything like it. I love that we as a group have to work together so that some of us may get the better prizes.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Very unique contest. Never heard of anything like it. I love that we as a group have to work together so that some of us may get the better prizes.

YES!!!!!! I'm so glad to hear you say that! I was worried many people wouldn't understand how easy it would be to get all prize levels opened. I'm praying everyone can work together enough that I have to do the Grand Prize! I'm anxious to find out what someone will pick when the sky is the limit?

Bed time for Watch now so I'll check back in the AM. Y'all have a great night!!!

pwnby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YES!!!!!! I'm so glad to hear you say that! I was worried many people wouldn't understand how easy it would be to get all prize levels opened. I'm praying everyone can work together enough that I have to do the Grand Prize! I'm anxious to find out what someone will pick when the sky is the limit?

Bed time for Watch now so I'll check back in the AM. Y'all have a great night!!!

I'm glad to have a forum with great vendors such as you guys that can have these epic contests. Very unique with the coin on your website, probably the best idea for a contest I've seen.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great way to run a contest with an amazing prize list. Thanks for the opportunity!

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Liked and shared..
Thanks for the contest

SweetMelissa515

Smile through the rain
Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Show Host
VU Live Host
As usual Watch you have out done yourself! This is truly an amazing contest and shows how much you love this community, also how unbelievably generous you are. I am honored to have you as a dear friend and as our shows sponsor! Good luck to everyone and be sure to share this everywhere!!!

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I just can't say how excited I am to win a chance in this contest. I love your site. I would love to try Wacky Vapes. A mod would be amazing! Thank you for the great contest.

AquaJoe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for holding such as EPIC Contest!!

I'm looking forward to trying some Mad Murdock Juice now their in the 15ml size!!!

Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors