Become a Patron!

Introduction of VaperInDisguise

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
Well hello!
My name is VaperInDisguise and I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Computers as I know a wide knowledge of many subjects with a Computer. I live in Texas with all my exes' . So far I am liking the Forum as for one it's Xenforo based and I like Xenforo forums :p.

I am very new here, but have been looking for a new Forum community to call my home.
So far I been just chilling on the Vapers.tv site for a couple days and really enjoy it so I moved my way over here so I can spend the rest of my day here :D.

A few things about myself:
- I am a Male.
- Enjoy Gaming, games such as: Smite, Garry's mod, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Life for Dead 2. #PCGaming
- New to the Vape scene
- Very Techy when it comes to Computers :)
- I live in Texas.

Ask me any questions you like :).

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found us and decided to join.

We are pretty laid back here so just jump in whenever you like!

On a more personal note, can you please remove that Gif Thingy or whatever it it is called.

It is giving me quite the headache!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. I don't have a clue what Xenforo based is, but glad you like it. I'm just here for the information on vaping and the cool people that are earth based.

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
Glad you found us and decided to join.

We are pretty laid back here so just jump in whenever you like!

On a more personal note, can you please remove that Gif Thingy or whatever it it is called.

It is giving me quite the headache!
Removed the Gif's :p. Sorry it gave you a headache lol.

Welcome to the VU. I don't have a clue what Xenforo based is, but glad you like it. I'm just here for the information on vaping and the cool people that are earth based.
Xenforo is the Forum software that is on this Forum :p. I am pretty used to it as well other Forum Softwares :p

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well assuming that your "exes" are your vaping devices then I would suggest that you're in good company. If you're talking about former flings all gathered in the hen house I'll pray for your sanity. Welcome to the Underground :cool:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All my exes have moved as far away from me as they possibly can get. :(

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
Well assuming that your "exes" are your vaping devices then I would suggest that you're in good company. If you're talking about former flings all gathered in the hen house I'll pray for your sanity. Welcome to the Underground :cool:
or if you looked at other posts on the thread you would have noticed that it was just a part of a song ;).

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
or if you looked at other posts on the thread you would have noticed that it was just a part of a song ;).

I didn't see any mention in any post about a "song" but no worries. Anyway, I understood what you meant and my post was meant to be lighthearted with gentle humor. Enjoy the forum.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors