Become a Patron!

Introduction

Hello, I am fairly new to vaping. My husband and I started vaping 135 days ago and haven't thought about smoking since then. We find great joy in knowing we are bettering our health by not smoking. I was a pack a day smoker for the past 15 years or so. I feel better and we love going to all the local vape stores so we can try the different flavors. We have upgraded since our initial purchases. He started with the MVP 2 and I started with the itaste vv. These were fantastic for us starting out. However, we recently decided to change it up a bit, I now have a Cloupor DNA 30 with a Lemo and he now has a dripper. Whenever we do even little upgrades, it makes vaping even more exciting. This was just my little introduction and my way of thanking our local vape shops for getting us started with vaping and off the cigarettes.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. We are happy you quit smoking and turned to the vape side.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and congratulations on making the move.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and it's the best feeling in the world I love Vaping keep with it

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and Welcome! The best thing about quitting smoking and then vaping was that I got my sense of smell and taste back and I was able to climb 6 flights of stairs with out hacking my lungs up.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome to VU - glad you were able to find a setup you enjoy so quickly.. some of us spend tons of money and months of searching for it :)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, I am fairly new to vaping. My husband and I started vaping 135 days ago and haven't thought about smoking since then. We find great joy in knowing we are bettering our health by not smoking. I was a pack a day smoker for the past 15 years or so. I feel better and we love going to all the local vape stores so we can try the different flavors. We have upgraded since our initial purchases. He started with the MVP 2 and I started with the itaste vv. These were fantastic for us starting out. However, we recently decided to change it up a bit, I now have a Cloupor DNA 30 with a Lemo and he now has a dripper. Whenever we do even little upgrades, it makes vaping even more exciting. This was just my little introduction and my way of thanking our local vape shops for getting us started with vaping and off the cigarettes.
Warm welcome to you aci! That's great to hear that you haven't even thought about smoking after starting, greatest feeling in the world huh? Anyways, enjoy the VU!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

On which of your 135 days of not smoking did you and your husband realize how badly your car's reeked?

I had to have mine detailed to get rid of the stench:eek:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground.

UncleRJ - It was somewhere around day 45 for me. I fixed it, though. Bought a new car. And man... the wifey gets pissed when I make her get out to smoke... :cool:

Welcome to the Underground!

On which of your 135 days of not smoking did you and your husband realize how badly your car's reeked?

I had to have mine detailed to get rid of the stench:eek:
My car constantly smells like Windex. I hate my windows being foggy because of vaping lol. I keep Windex and paper towels in my car. So, I haven't had a lot of time in my car without it smelling like Windex. But, I did notice about a month ago that my husband's car still smelled like smoke.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My car constantly smells like Windex. I hate my windows being foggy because of vaping lol. I keep Windex and paper towels in my car. So, I haven't had a lot of time in my car without it smelling like Windex. But, I did notice about a month ago that my husband's car still smelled like smoke.
My car is terrible foggy all the time I was going to buy some Windex whipes and keep them in my car

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!!

VU Sponsors