TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey guys,

Without paying attention I purchased a series variable voltage mod while I was looking for a mod to match my mad dog RDA in blue.

mod.png

I've used steam engine to work out the ohms law ( I currently wanted to vape around 80W ).

steamengine.png
Now, when putting these values into vape tool on my phone it say's the number of wraps to reach 0.8 is 26! Will this number of wraps even fit inside a 24mm Mad Dog?

Any advice would be great.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey guys,

Without paying attention I purchased a series variable voltage mod while I was looking for a mod to match my mad dog RDA in blue.

View attachment 78216

I've used steam engine to work out the ohms law ( I currently wanted to vape around 80W ).

View attachment 78217
Now, when putting these values into vape tool on my phone it say's the number of wraps to reach 0.8 is 26! Will this number of wraps even fit inside a 24mm Mad Dog?

Any advice would be great.
it's a regulated mod.
Are you looking for battery safety info or how to adjust it?
Why are you dead set on a .8 resistance? the mad dog (or any atty for that matter) will fit 26 wraps

I wouldn't get too caught up. just build as you normally do (and try and keep it above .2 but i'd say below .7) and then just start the dial on the lowest setting and adjust it up until it vapes how you like

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
it's a regulated mod.
Are you looking for battery safety info or how to adjust it?
Why are you dead set on a .8 resistance? the mad dog (or any atty for that matter) will fit 26 wraps

I wouldn't get too caught up. just build as you normally do (and try and keep it above .2 but i'd say below .7) and then just start the dial on the lowest setting and adjust it up until it vapes how you like

Thanks for the reply man. I actually figured that out a few minutes ago and regretted making such a stupid post haha. I'll be building my usual 0.25 and adjusting to 4.6 volts.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the reply man. I actually figured that out a few minutes ago and regretted making such a stupid post haha. I'll be building my usual 0.25 and adjusting to 4.6 volts.
no problem lol

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still keep my invader 3 in rotation would suggest putting a drop of lock tight on the threads of the 510 inside of the mod it will losen up and unscrew itself

VU Sponsors