Become a Patron!

invaluable

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hi guys, my last post was about food you cannot stand, how about trying this one,
what is the one thing you will never give up, something you must always have.? anything from cars to food.
mine is simple, i must have a car. even when mine is getting serviced i just hate it. i have not been on public transport in 30yrs (apart from planes), i aint starting now.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the question. It's kind of like when you watch a horror movie and wonder if it could really happen, and what you would do.

I enjoy living in an area where there are lots of trees and hedges and pretty flower beds, birds and squirrels, old architecture that's pleasant to look at. In a way, greenbelt is my soul's essential, but I have lived in reduced circumstances where my surroundings weren't so beautiful. If I had to live in a steel and concrete highrise with no green views, I would adapt, as anybody would, as long as I had plumbing that flushes, and, er, paper supplies.

I could live without cooking heat and get used to it, even room temperature instant coffee. I could live without air conditioning. If I had to be without a car, it would hopefully be a world where nobody could have a car, in which case I would love to get around on foot, and further afield on a surrey bike. I rode the bus every day to my first job, picked up groceries on the way home, didn't mind at all.

But if I had to cut old clothes into rags to use for personal bathroom sanitation practices, then wash out those rags and hang them to dry and recycle, I just don't know if I could keep hanging around this planet.

Vaping is pretty essential too.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I like the question. It's kind of like when you watch a horror movie and wonder if it could really happen, and what you would do.

I enjoy living in an area where there are lots of trees and hedges and pretty flower beds, birds and squirrels, old architecture that's pleasant to look at. In a way, greenbelt is my soul's essential, but I have lived in reduced circumstances where my surroundings weren't so beautiful. If I had to live in a steel and concrete highrise with no green views, I would adapt, as anybody would, as long as I had plumbing that flushes, and, er, paper supplies.

I could live without cooking heat and get used to it, even room temperature instant coffee. I could live without air conditioning. If I had to be without a car, it would hopefully be a world where nobody could have a car, in which case I would love to get around on foot, and further afield on a surrey bike. I rode the bus every day to my first job, picked up groceries on the way home, didn't mind at all.

But if I had to cut old clothes into rags to use for personal bathroom sanitation practices, then wash out those rags and hang them to dry and recycle, I just don't know if I could keep hanging around this planet.

Vaping is pretty essential too.
good answer from a good person 🌹

VU Sponsors