Become a Patron!

Invest in Vaping

doughdreads

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I have made a few ventures into the stock market in recent years and I was thinking just the other day, are their any publicly traded Vape companies out there that anyone invests in?

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doughdreads, I think you need to do some serious research before you jump into the vaping market as an investment. Please make sure you are fully aware of the impending FDA deeming regs and realize that the only viability of the vaping phenomena is as a short term investment until the regs are published and accepted. This could be a booming market, or a devastating investment depending on this one issue. Please do the proper research, and after you do you will be able to answer your own questions.

If you are looking for just a short term investment, you might want to consider approaching a reputable, established vaping business as a partner rather than an add of a public company to your investment portfolio. For now, short term profit should be your goal.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know of any publicly traded companies and I subscribe to Investors Business Daily. Keep an eye on IPOs. I don't follow them closely.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am pretty sure that Alibaba recently went public.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd have to agree, regulations or no regulations, vaping isn't going anywhere, so an investment in a solid company would be a pretty good bet. Unfortunatley I closed my Scottrade account years ago.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lorillard (NYSE:LO) and Vapor Corp. (VPCO) are the only ones I know of.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a horrible stock VPCO is. They are not going to make it. One would think there would be a ton of new startups making money. Especially before regulations stomp on the throat of those wanting to get in.

doughdreads

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've seen Lorillard, but it's big tobacco... I'm not trying to support anything that is trying it's damnedest to ruin vaping as we know it. And I agree with @JXN about VPCO, the aren't really changing the game, they are just like every other start-up just selling cigalikes and eGo's.

VU Sponsors