Become a Patron!

Investigating Vaping, old guy.

Toletpeceño Delsur

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello. Old guy here (disabled veteran) that has chronic pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Considering vaping because my lungs messed up (main reason I stopped). Live in Mexico xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Toletpeceño Delsur

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, i am in the wrong place. I am talking about medical use, you assholes are not what I need. Why the hell is this pussy forum even called underground? Not to mention tobacco contains drugs just like xxx and xxxxxxx is legal many places. Fuck you then.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
:giggle:

Vaping nicotine is not smoking tobacco :finger:

As for that other stuff you wanna vape, it might land you in a Mexican jail - how is that for a pussy asshole answer :bomb:

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Ah, i am in the wrong place. I am talking about medical use, you assholes are not what I need. Why the hell is this pussy forum even called underground? Not to mention tobacco contains drugs just like xxx and xxxxxxx is legal many places. Fuck you then.

Then leave fuckwad.
There are 50,000 drug forums on the Internet this ain't one so pick another forum.

Most people read the forum rules THEN post.:facepalm:

Toletpeceño Delsur

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It IS a pussy asshole answer. xxxxxxx can register and not be arrested here, learn the laws you idiot. I have been here many years, I know them. Dumbass.

The point is that the moron said drugs are not discussed, nicotine is a drug fool.

Toletpeceño Delsur

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Then leave fuckwad.
There are 50,000 drug forums on the Internet this ain't one so pick another forum.

Most people read the forum rules THEN post.:facepalm:
Nicotine IS a drug moron. I think the nicotine as roasted your pathetic brains. If you don't discuss drugs, nicotine included, they what DO you discuss? Giving each other hand jobs? Sharing your safe spaces?

"Your post in the thread Investigating Vaping, old guy. was edited. Reason: we don't talk about drugs here."

Pathetic moron's, nicotine IS a drug. Inhaling a drug that does nothing but addict you is just plain stupid. Inhaling for medical reasons is MUCH different snowflake, right?:poop:

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
There are 50,000 illegal federally (and often locally) in the USA drug forums on the Internet this ain't one so pick another forum.

Happy Now?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.
If you find something offensive, you have the option to ignore the poster and have their posts removed from your forum experience.

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax references in comments please or in a user name.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No affiliate, referral links or hot linked memes, and pics are permitted. Also no raffles or charity funding are to be sold for profit or otherwise including GoFundMe links, and others. Please contact an Admin about legal 501c3, c6, etc Charity raffles or any other types.

6. No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

7. You are not allowed to post anyone's personal information.This is something we take very serious, and may just ban you for it.

8. All above rules also apply to your avatar pic.

9. Threads, and Posts must be in the appropriate sections. Please NO spamming outside the appropriate sections, this also includes Profile, PM, and Tag Spamming. Moderators will move or delete it, and issue warning points. If there is no appropriate section for your thread or post that is unrelated to vaping e-cigs then more then likely it does not belong in the forum.

Any questions or concerns on the RULES please PM a moderator.

I highlighted and underlined the important one for you to make it easier to comprehend.

Toletpeceño Delsur

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Then change your rules dumbass. The rules say no drugs and nicotine is a drug. Is your brain fried or what?

"Smoking tobacco and smokeless tobacco are both carriers of the highly addictive ***drug*** nicotine. Once your body gets a taste for nicotine, it can easily become a life-long addiction, with highly fatal consequences."

Note the word drug fucktard?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
May I open the door for you?

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So, if you were to walk into a kid's toy store and ask about dildos would you be an asshole to them because YOU walked into the wrong store? The logical thing to do would be embarrassingly apologize and leave lol.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We like girls,,,,, do you remember those.
Or will they not talk to you anymore?

Toletpeceño Delsur

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OP must be a member of the reach around club
So, if you were to walk into a kid's toy store and ask about dildos would you be an asshole to them because YOU walked into the wrong store? The logical thing to do would be embarrassingly apologize and leave lol.

Fuck both of you. My post was deleted for a comment about drugs, the nicotine posts are not and nicotine is a drug. Don't single certain people.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You are going to be quite popular here.

Our members haven't had any trolls to tear into for months.

They are going to enjoy this very much.

@BigNasty what do you think?

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You and marcass progably know first hand about each other.

There was that ex girlfriend of mine that he dated....

But stay on topic... This about your lack.of comprehension skills

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
do you not like the rules,,, or are they too hard for you to understand?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Fuck both of you. My post was deleted for a comment about drugs, the nicotine posts are not and nicotine is a drug. Don't single certain people.

This is a nicotine vaping forum.
That is what the owner @Vaperjoes @SMOKIE @TygerTyger @LucidiousRage etc... made it and thats what it's going to be.

Nicotine is a drug but it's 100% legal in all 50 states

Anything else is not to be talked about on this forum.

Just go to bluelight or erowid or something how fucking hard is it.
Do you need fucking links or something?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I've been doing this since the internet was created, good luck with that moron.

What is "this" playing dumb while trolling?
You shit is unoriginal we have seen it before a bunch of times.
You are not some magic troll with superpowers you are just a regular basement dwelling, cum (your own cum) stained tshirt, no shower in 2 weeks, still living with mommy (or wishes you still lived with mommy) troll like the rest of them.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
What is "this" playing dumb while trolling?
You shit is unoriginal we have seen it before a bunch of times.
You are not some magic troll with superpowers you are just a regular basement dwelling, cum (your own cum) stained tshirt, no shower in 2 weeks, still living with mommy (or wishes you still lived with mommy) troll like the rest of them.
Wish I could put this in the Mud Pit, but since I can not let's send this Troll to HELL!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Guess this particular Twat Waffle is toast already

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
He didn't even get banned. He just racked up so many rule breaks after being warned that he earned himself a one month vacation (suspension).
This has to be a record.
Suspended for breaking the rules in under 20 posts.

Even after 3 warnings and a dozen rule breaks he still gets another chance.

Only on VU is this possible :)

VU Sponsors