Become a Patron!

IP banned?!

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if its tapatalk or the forum, I keep getting a message I've been signed out and my IP has been banned?! I have no clue what is going on.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm gonna ask the usual questions and HOPE that one of these takes care of it. We see this from time to time.

Have you cleared your cache and deleted cookies?
Are you using a VPN? If so, turn that off temporarily.

None of the above? A LOT of people are having issues with the latest update of Tapatalk. Not sure what to do if that's the case.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If the issue is with Tapatalk you can always uninstall market version and find the download link to the previous version. At least for android anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna ask the usual questions and HOPE that one of these takes care of it. We see this from time to time.

Have you cleared your cache and deleted cookies?
Are you using a VPN? If so, turn that off temporarily.

None of the above? A LOT of people are having issues with the latest update of Tapatalk. Not sure what to do if that's the case.
I've done both, funny thing is its only on mobile data, which I'm assuming uses a different IP. On WiFi I'm fine.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, yeah that's gonna require a tech guru. I wish I could help you, but I'm glad you can still access.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've done both, funny thing is its only on mobile data, which I'm assuming uses a different IP. On WiFi I'm fine.

Depending on your service and plan, the lease for a Mobile IP ranges from 24 hours to 2 weeks. You can go to www.whatsmyip.org to see when/if it changes soon.

hogheadv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have this problem every once in a while. Turning off my phone and restarting has cleared the problem for me every time.

VU Sponsors