Become a Patron!
Okay so I'm fairly new at bigger vapes like this my first one was a ijust 2 from eleaf that I have been and am currently using because I have no Idea what is going on with my new used one. Well I'm slightly figuring things out with it. I also bought the Lotus vape. I don't know too much about it but it works and I got it from a buddy of mine.

Anyways, The iPV 3 Li has a YIHI SX33035L Chip? It may be different it's slightly scratched in some places. I tried using it after I "bought" it from a friend and it didn't work so I thought it was just the batteries. Well the Lotus vape came with a charger and an extra set of brand new batteries as well. So I charged the 18650 batteries (which they both are) So I charged both sets. After the sets were fully charged I put in the batteries the proper way and it didn't turn on. So I really questioned and wondered why it wasn't working.

I noticed that there is a little usb plug-in so I plugged it in on the box and into my laptop. Nothing popped up but I did attempt to turn it on while it had the batteries in and while they were out (it didn't make a difference). but it every time I press it rapidly it says "Low Battery!" I have it currently when I press the up and down buttons I've set it at 80 watts and it shows 0.00 volts and 0.00 ohms I think? The battery on it is empty and not filled in at all. and the box under it reads "ADJ" or "M1" but I only have seen the M1 once. It also goes to 200 watts so I'm assuming it has a firmware downloaded onto it?

VU Sponsors