Become a Patron!

IPV 4s!!!!

jameskerr86712

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently got the new IVP 4s. Since I'm still somewhat new to box mods.... Actually a complete dimwit when it comes to knowledge of joules and all that I'm VERY impressed with this machine.
It took me a little while to figure everything out, and I'm still playing with the temp and joule mode to get everything to my likings.
I have an arctic tank. I'm wondering if anyone else has one, what's your opinion and what settings are your favorite?

9973a4fc4edc8c32b078afa81210564b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbrdrgn2911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't gotten into the box mods (yet) but I have been told the IVP4 is a top notch system. Good luck and keep us updated.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

RedDirtTrooper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love mine, although I have the IPV4 with the IPV4S firmware upgrade. Lately I've been running a temperature control build. I'm using nickel although that's just until I get some Titanium wire in for it. My settings vary depending on the topper, with my big dripper with pretty big ID coils I run it at 50 joules and could probably go higher, vary temperature based on juice, anywhere from 550F for robust flavors down to 500F for some fruit flavors. I find that using toppers with less juice saturation I need to turn the joules down or I get an unpleasant scorched flavor, although I keep the temperature settings the same.

VapnCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked this mod up myself two days ago. Im running the NI200 nickel coil .2 oh or whatever it is at 50 joules and the temp set to 475. I also bought 4 3000 mah batteries and the thing is working very well. Definitely a fan of this mod and its build. Im topping with an arctic tank and so far so good. The batteries I got last me roughly two days chain vaping at 65 watts. Really nice mod all together. I had a Smok M80 that shorted out on me so I went with this because of the price and the separate battery housing.

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received mine this past Monday and have using it exclusively since then with a Subtank Mini running .5 at 30W. I'm on my second set of batteries and still have over 2/3 life left on them. I have yet to venture into the TC side of it but I will once I snag some Ti wire for some builds. Definitely a great mod.

BTW...I also upgraded the firmware to the IPV4S version for 120W capability.

bo0st

Member For 4 Years
Just ordered a 4s as the 510pin on my m80 broke. Can't wait to try tc with my delta 2 and ni200 coil.

jameskerr86712

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far I love it! been running a .2 ohm coil on a arctic tank.
I bought two nitecore batteries and they only last about a half a day chain vaping though. One other problem I'm having is anytime I go above 60 watts it's a big dry hit. Not really sure why. I do love this device though. Tons of flavor but I'm gonna have to try to carry another set of batteries and try me a different tank.

VU Sponsors