IPV Mini 2

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol I'll let you know soon.

Somehow I ended up on their site around noon today for the first time in 8 months and before I knew it I had checked out with that and an Atlantis. No clue what the fuck happened there... But hey, gotta get to over vape budget before the end of the month right! Ugh

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol I'll let you know soon.

Somehow I ended up on their site around noon today for the first time in 8 months and before I knew it I had checked out with that and an Atlantis. No clue what the fuck happened there... But hey, gotta get to over vape budget before the end of the month right! Ugh
Happens every time.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am almost in the same boat. Saw a deal on vapingcheap.com for 67 bucks and im on the fence about pulling the trigger. Vape budget? What the hell is that? Clearly something im not tracking very well... anyway, I was thinking about the ipv 3, the sigelei 100+; Im a mech mod guy myself, only reason id want the larger box mods is the dual battery,but do I really need all that wattage?

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is a good vendor I've done business with them before, good service and fast shipping. It's a very nice mod and for around $70 worth every penny. If it performs like its predecessor it's worth the purchase and not look back. I can see a lot of people pulling the trigger on this mod. Fires down to .2 ohms, 8.5 volts, 70 watts and new Yihi SX330V2C chip. Hope MVS gets them back in stock soon for those interested in getting one.

HTB15yq_HXXXXXccXpXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow they are out of stock already. Fortunately I have a tracking number already. Hopefully that means something good.

I dig mvs. They usually are super fast shipping and seem like nice folks.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow they are out of stock already. Fortunately I have a tracking number already. Hopefully that means something good.

That's usually what happens with quality devices in demand. When the Istick 50 watt is released at the end of February there's going to be a Tsunami in the marketplace unlike any other device we have seen to date. To me, the Istick will reign for the built in huge 4400 milliamp battery and this IPV 2 will be the best purchase for replaceable batteries. The IPV 2 should be in stock again soon once they receive them from their supplier. You can count on MVS they usually always come through and have been around the block.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They still have it in silver ( as of this post at least )... they are only out of the black one.

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Little follow up for you all. I absolutely love the device. It came on Monday. The Atlantis...not so much. Used the stock coil and by yesterday, my throat was rocked. Bought a kanger mini sub this afternoon and throat feels better already. Who woulda thought I'd ever give kanger a penny again after my protank2 graveyard.image.jpg

Device chucks clouds at 14w. Def not goin to need 70, but why not. I really didn't want to like the box mod...and I really like it :)

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine on Monday also... ordered a Vaporskinz wrap for it, not sure about the skin but I'm really enjoying my mod...

Sportin' a Subtank Nano with a 0.5Ω and a pyrex wide bore drip tip...

iPV_Mini_v2_wrapped.jpg

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I may have to check out the skins. Looks like the wear and tear on the black may happen pretty easily. Damn greasy Italian hands

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my ipv mini2 70w yesterday. So far I love it, runs my atlantis like a champ at 30w and my dark horse and mephisto, both under .4 ohms, great at 70w.

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine should be in the mail tomorrow along with my atlantis and batteries and charge. I can't wait!!!. Ive never rebuilt a coil much less built a new one but i forsee that in my furture with these coils lol.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something to make you go... hmmmm ...

I'm pretty certain this isn't important since these all work as advertised. I know it doesn't change my own opinion... I'm still really liking mine.

Unscrew the battery cap ( leave the battery there )... push and hold the power button and re-attach the battery cap... On mine, the screen reads YH SX130V7.0 .... The spec's I've seen everywhere state this uses the SX330V2C chipset and it's still possible I guess. I'm thinking they flashed the basic firmware from the Mini v1 to give it the same setup and only altered the internal settings to allow for the greater wattage range but they didn't alter the chip version info ( except to possibly increment it )

It was interesting anyway... still a great mod from my own perspective.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
vapenw.com has both silver and black in stock for $65, just ordered mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick dumb question for my fellow users: is it safe to vape on my ipv mini v2 while its connected to my car charger via the usb cord? I found myself on a long drive with my battery starting to run low and no access to my spare batts, so I plugged it in and kept vaping. Didnt notice anything going on, but just need to know if its safe to do.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine on Monday also... ordered a Vaporskinz wrap for it, not sure about the skin but I'm really enjoying my mod...

Sportin' a Subtank Nano with a 0.5Ω and a pyrex wide bore drip tip...

iPV_Mini_v2_wrapped.jpg
That is just BEAUTIFUL....Love it:)

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received mine on this past Monday and have really been enjoying it. I bought the black one and it looks and feels great. My only small complaint is how easily it scratches so I do have a jwrap on the way to fix that issue. Other than that the device works awesome, does drain batteries fast as hell if running over 30 or so watts, but that's to be expected with a single battery and running at higher wattage.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick dumb question for my fellow users: is it safe to vape on my ipv mini v2 while its connected to my car charger via the usb cord? I found myself on a long drive with my battery starting to run low and no access to my spare batts, so I plugged it in and kept vaping. Didnt notice anything going on, but just need to know if its safe to do.

The iPV Mini and it's bigger brother the v2 support passthrough charging/vaping.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it's not.
P4you don't recommend it and neither do Yihi which make the chips.

It is a bit foolish to think a 0.5mah charger ( typical of a usb charger ) is going to keep up with any vaping... and I'd not expect much either.

So that may be but... if they are not going to recommend it, they should post it on their website or the manual... nothing is mentioned about it either way. If you want to make a point like that... probably should back it up with links to the info posted by the manufacturers or other knowledgeable source... at this point it is only hearsay at best.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is written in the last page of the manual.
In addition i spoke to both customer cares and got the same answer.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks the info gents. I've done alot of distance driving and its good to know I should probably not tempt fate by doing the passthrough thing. All things considered, I haven't put my IPV Mini down since I've had it; my poor mechs are getting neglected and here I am just vaping my lungs away. Just waiting on my JWraps to come in and I think I should be set for vape purchase for a while...just. awhile. ;)

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks the info gents. I've done alot of distance driving and its good to know I should probably not tempt fate by doing the passthrough thing. All things considered, I haven't put my IPV Mini down since I've had it; my poor mechs are getting neglected and here I am just vaping my lungs away. Just waiting on my JWraps to come in and I think I should be set for vape purchase for a while...just. awhile. ;)
Just a thought man. My efest luc v4 came with a car charging adapter. I've never used it, but I mean it's there.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is written in the last page of the manual.
In addition i spoke to both customer cares and got the same answer.

Mine came with just the iPV Mini manual ( 30w ).... and there isn't a mention in it there at all. ...

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm seeing it advertised everywhere as pass through capable. I call BS.

I agree... in fact, I'd say the same about any higher power regulated mod. A 500 mah charge just isn't anything compared to what we are pulling out anytime we push the button. At best it only slows down when the battery will be used up a little bit.

Still my point... if they don't recommend it... they should post it everywhere... the manuals, the website as well as on the reseller's websites.

VU Sponsors