Become a Patron!

Ipv2 screws

dclifford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought a ipv2 several weeks ago. The only issue I have had so far is with the screws for the cover. I have almost lost them 3 times because they are so small and today I lost one. The unit came with 2 extra screws but they do not fit good in the unit. The cover moves around alot when I use them. instead of having the Allen head like the ones that came in the unit, these have Philips head. I want to buy a bunch of extras to avoid this issue in the future, but where could I get them?
727f0b9af1a6cbbd271ce8f1b07bcb4b.jpg

e42ab27dc90e8008f4cbabb3968dcc6e.jpg

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
any hardware store should be able to help, i would think

dclifford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just checked lowes and home Depot and they didn't have anything close. Going to check radio Shack when they open but that store sucks so I don't expect them to have it. I see you can buy electronic screws online but I have no idea what size it is. Anyone else have suggestions? I would think this has had to have happened to someone else since the screws are impossible to keep up with. Thanks again

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Word at ecf is they have the same threading as Kayfun deck screws. That would be a M1.6x0.35 by the length you want cap screw. Some have used the FatDaddyVapes knurled kayfun screws which would be tool-less but stick out.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors