Become a Patron!

IPV2 V/oHms keep changing

My IPV2's volts and ohms keep changing after every hit. I currently have an RDB on it right now. Anyone else having this problem or have a fix? Also, has anyone been able to turn off the touch sensor by using the power & - button combo? Doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sometimes I blow up coils so my IVP v2 does change ohms the other night I had it on 50watts for some stupid reason ohh yeah I blame a Mod @5150sick I blew out a .8 ohm coil as we were testing why some IPV v2 show no atomizer etc.. anyway :) hehe

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
My IPV2's volts and ohms keep changing after every hit. I currently have an RDB on it right now. Anyone else having this problem or have a fix? Also, has anyone been able to turn off the touch sensor by using the power & - button combo? Doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance.
Mine works: power - = 'touch off' / power + = 'touch on'

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
When the coil blew did it say "Short1" or just "check atomizer"?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They work likr the OKR 50 watt boxes.
They are regulated but they take the 2 batteries and run them between 3 to 6 volts depending on what you set it to.

You need to be smart enough (if you made it this far than you for sure know ohms law) to know how to calculate ohms, volts, and power so you don't fry the chip.

An OKR/T10 box handles 10 amps or 50 watts whichever comes first.

The Raptor handles 20 amps or 120 watts whichever comes first.

Right now I'm only running .4ohms @ 5.5 volts so it's 13.75 amps and 75.6 watts.
That is far on the safe side of the spectrum.

It will handle 0.275 ohms to put out 20 amps and 110 watts @ 5.5 volts.
I am more than happy at .4 ohms with the Raptor.

I keep my OKR-T10 Boxes at .55 ohms to .7 ohms

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They work likr the OKR 50 watt boxes.
They are regulated but they take the 2 batteries and run them between 3 to 6 volts depending on what you set it to.

You need to be smart enough (if you made it this far than you for sure know ohms law) to know how to calculate ohms, volts, and power so you don't fry the chip.

An OKR/T10 box handles 10 amps or 50 watts whichever comes first.

The Raptor handles 20 amps or 120 watts whichever comes first.

Right now I'm only running .4ohms @ 5.5 volts so it's 13.75 amps and 75.6 watts.
That is far on the safe side of the spectrum.

It will handle 0.275 ohms to put out 20 amps and 110 watts @ 5.5 volts.
I am more than happy at .4 ohms with the Raptor.

I keep my OKR-T10 Boxes at .55 ohms to .7 ohms
Thanks for the Explanation not to lazy to look it up just had a bad day .. still working atleast I work from home...
That is really kick ass maybe I will build one looked at the schematics did not look to bad...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
No its not to bad. I have a set of schematics that I collected online. It really doesn't need the built in volt meter and looks way easier to build without it.
The easy way to calculate ohms, volts, amps, and watts is here.
You just fill in the 2 numbers you know out of the four and it does all the work for you:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/ohms_law.htm

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No its not to bad. I have a set of schematics that I collected online. It really doesn't need the built in volt meter and looks way easier to build without it.
The easy way to calculate ohms, volts, amps, and watts is here.
You just fill in the 2 numbers you know out of the four and it does all the work for you:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/ohms_law.htm
Thanks bro

VU Sponsors