IPV3 upgradeable software

p4y -Ethan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear Vapers

At the beginning of December , we will publish the upgrade on the our web address. This upgrade can let IPV3 to 165w. and the lowest ohm reach 0.08ohm.
We also make some detail upgrade. The accuracy become 0.01 for ohm and voltage.
Just like the attached pic.
Happy vaping
ipvchip.jpg
Thanks
Ethan

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
yahoo. thanks Ethan.
I will be staying tuned for this update. I hope it works as good as the ipv2s did (and not the cloupor t5).

Any inside scoop on an ipv3 plus version with a working touch fire?

Care to give us a hint at what the ipv4 will look like with the new yihi sx350/250w chip?

p4y -Ethan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yahoo. thanks Ethan.
I will be staying tuned for this update. I hope it works as good as the ipv2s did (and not the cloupor t5).

Any inside scoop on an ipv3 plus version with a working touch fire?

Care to give us a hint at what the ipv4 will look like with the new yihi sx350/250w chip?
welcom Yuup, must be good in this firmware, but without touch fire. Next time we will have more upgrade in detail.
For sx350, so far we have not plan with that chip yet.

p4y -Ethan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you thoroughly tested this upgrade before release? The only reason I would consider it is for the ohm reading.
Yes of course, we already test, we test to upgrade to 180w, it is ok. But not so stable. 165w it is very stable and safe. Ohm and voltage reading become preciser. can be 0.01

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
welcom Yuup, must be good in this firmware, but without touch fire. Next time we will have more upgrade in detail. For sx350, so far we have not plan with that chip yet.

iI wish the vaping community here could place a request list to customize an ipv4 box so we could all get what we are looking for the next VV/VW box.

ie...(these are just MY thoughts)... two 26650 batteries, up to 200watts, down to .01 ohms, a spring loaded 510, a working touch fire (or removed entirely), magnetic back closure, better quality buttons, ability to keep memory settings when swapping batteries, an included charge cord, and remove the plastic logo side of box. Again, just some thoughts on what would be cool for the next box imo.

Evan... how about passing on these ideas to the R&D dept. It helps to listen to feedback.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes of course, we already test, we test to upgrade to 180w, it is ok. But not so stable. 165w it is very stable and safe. Ohm and voltage reading become preciser. can be 0.01
Wasn't meant to be a jab @p4y -Ethan I read where some ppl had some issues with the ipv2s software upgrade and Cloupor made many leery from their debacle of a software upgrade. My ipv3 is working perfectly so far and don't want to mess it up lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you thoroughly tested this upgrade before release? The only reason I would consider it is for the ohm reading.

Lets be honest here , what is P4U going to say to that question ," no not really we might test it at some point " of course thats going to answered with a resounding "yes".

Question is if you believe him or not , based on past P4U comments and promises i would be very skeptical and i would not upgrade anything unless your mod is not getting it done for you.

They should offer firmware that just takes care of the OHM reading if that is a big problem.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
iI wish the vaping community here could place a request list to customize an ipv4 box so we could all get what we are looking for the next VV/VW box.

ie...(these are just MY thoughts)... two 26650 batteries, up to 200watts, down to .01 ohms, a spring loaded 510, a working touch fire (or removed entirely), magnetic back closure, better quality buttons, ability to keep memory settings when swapping batteries, an included charge cord, and remove the plastic logo side of box. Again, just some thoughts on what would be cool for the next box imo.

Evan... how about passing on these ideas to the R&D dept. It helps to listen to feedback.

No no , please , i mean c, mon .

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
regarding the 200 watts: if the chip set goes to .05 that would make sense... not that it would be MY regular vape.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
regarding the 200 watts: if the chip set goes to .05 that would make sense... not that it would be MY regular vape.

You are nearly as bad as Franciscan with (need ultimate power to blow head off ) vaping devices , who you kidding lol.

I was lucky enough to capture a photo of our pal Franciscan as he was laid up resting in the ER , i will have info on how you can reach him , send best wishes etc... in the future.

upload_2014-11-27_7-55-43.jpeg

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You are nearly as bad as Franciscan with (need ultimate power to blow head off ) vaping devices , who you kidding lol.

I was lucky enough to capture a photo of our pal Franciscan as he was laid up resting in the ER , i will have info on how you can reach him , send best wishes etc... in the future.

View attachment 9431

Is that why Fran has been so quiet lately? lol :p

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that why Fran has been so quiet lately? lol :p

I told him numerous times that if your going to be testing these mega wattage mods you should be getting compensated .

VU Sponsors