• Adjustable wattage: 5W-70W
  • Pass through mode is supported
  • Takes 1 18650 battery
  • Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper
  • Voltage is calculated automatically as wattage is adjusted
  • Wattage regulated via two buttons, -/+
  • Mini USB interface charging port
  • Limited warranty issued by ASMODUS – a USA service center
"This mod ships out to us from Green Leaf at the end of January or beginning of February. Not many details are known so early, but here are a few of the features:" found on origin vape

Links:
iPV4: https://originvape.com/product/ipv4-100w-mod/
iPV Mini V2: https://originvape.com/product/ipv-mini-v2-70w-mod/

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That IPV4 is very nice looking.. form factor is perfect - the 3 was always too big for my liking.. but I'm impressed with how small it looks

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yea for me im still more excited about the istick 50w. just thought id share this though

I think the ipv mini's are ugly as hell.. I would take the istick simply for the look.. I just ordered the mini istick because its only 20$ to have as my backup

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Definitely gonna have to pick up an IPv4 just for the magnetic door.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Definitely gonna have to pick up an IPv4 just for the magnetic door.
Not trying to shit on this thread or iPV because they are a good brand. But I just wanted to say that I got a sigelei 150W the other day and have had zero issues with it. I really like the magnetic doors on it. No problems with the firing button, knock on wood.

I'm pissed cuz I just got my IPV3 o_O
I don't really like the look of the 4 though anyways, honestly; but I like the Mini's. I'll probably be grabbing that Mini2!..

5-70watts is perfect for pretty much anything I would screw on it. It will probably become my main All-Day device

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the Smok XPRO M50 better for the battery replacement option mods at moderate wattage. i Stick for the high mAh built in battery, rich features, power and portability. Would have been nice if the 70 watt included the magnetic door like the 100. Still have no use to go that high in watts.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can wrap it in a cool design at www.jwraps.com

yea i know.. its just the whole design of it really.. i don't like the istick design either.. i'm clearly just too picky lol

i just picked up the clouper mini 30watt which I'm in love with how it looks - others may think its ugly.. to each their own :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yea i know.. its just the whole design of it really.. i don't like the istick design either.. i'm clearly just too picky lol

i just picked up the clouper mini 30watt which I'm in love with how it looks - others may think its ugly.. to each their own :)

That's funny you say that because I'm the exact opposite. I'm probably the least picky of all people I know. I have a good friend who has been vaping a long time, much like myself, and when we go to the local B&M he will drive the lady at the counter crazy by taking a look at every mod on display. I'm not talking visual but physical analysis on every spec and detail. I tell him he should take her out for dinner or at least spring for coffee:p I love the i Stick design but would like more colors to choose from. It's nice to be able to wrap your rig if you want to spruce it up, J Wraps do excellent work. The Cloupor is a nice mod. I know some people didn't like the appearance but I loved it. You should start a thread and tell people about it. I'm sure it will help other fellow vapors.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's funny you say that because I'm the exact opposite. I'm probably the least picky of all people I know. I have a good friend who has been vaping a long time, much like myself, and when we go to the local B&M he will drive the lady at the counter crazy by taking a look at every mod on display. I'm not talking visual but physical analysis on every spec and detail. I tell him he should take her out for dinner or at least spring for coffee:p I love the i Stick design but would like more colors to choose from. It's nice to be able to wrap your rig if you want to spruce it up, J Wraps do excellent work. The Cloupor is a nice mod. I know some people didn't like the appearance but I loved it. You should start a thread and tell people about it. I'm sure it will help other fellow vapors.

LOL yea I used to be like that at the b&m's before I started doing the forum/ self-research.. then I slowly realized that the shops around me were giving mis-information and never really knew what they were talking about.

l will deff post a review and some pics once it arrives..probably won't have it for another week or so since its coming from china but the small form factor.. the buttons, the magnetic back door, the spring loaded pin, just looks like the perfect package.. and for 40$ thats not too much to break the bank. The main issue I had with the istick is the overhang on a lot of attys like the kayfun (i know another nit-picky issue lol) - I haven't checked yet but not sure if the mini has the same specs because I just ordered one along with the mini clouper

and I agree about the wraps.. I get one for almost every mod I have had.. I already checked their site and none offered so far for the clouper mini but I assume they will have it pretty soon and I'll scoop one up.. I just saw all their new marble stone type wraps and they look awesome! I've been going through them since they launched their site.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love the looks of the IPV 4, but have no need for a 100w device. As far as the Mini v2 I hope with this being released there will be a fire sale on the v1. I will pick up two.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the looks of the IPV 4, but have no need for a 100w device. As far as the Mini v2 I hope with this being released there will be a fire sale on the v1. I will pick up two.

exactly ^^ .. I love the look of it.. but i dont vape over 20-25 watts.. so I can't see the need to buy it (even though I love the look of it).. I do wonder what the price point will be on it though..

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
exactly ^^ .. I love the look of it.. but i dont vape over 20-25 watts.. so I can't see the need to buy it (even though I love the look of it).. I do wonder what the price point will be on it though..

Saw someone on a FB group saying they were in a group buy for the IPV 4 for $60.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
anyone else thinks it says something about vapers needs that the iPV4 is back down to 100w?

then again p4y is known to release last minute wattage upgrades. ive noticed even high wattage vapers dont exceed 100w, most max out at 80 watts

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw someone on a FB group saying they were in a group buy for the IPV 4 for $60.

wow.. thats insanely low.. especially when the mini is going for 50$.. i mean i know thats group buy prices so I guess we will wait to see what the retail price is..

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wow.. thats insanely low.. especially when the mini is going for 50$.. i mean i know thats group buy prices so I guess we will wait to see what the retail price is..

Yeah I will believe it when I see it. Still won't get one.

I have to say I really hope that it doesn't get to the point that all devices are going to be 50w and up. These companies need to realize there is still a huge market for moderately powered devices. Bigger is not always better.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I will believe it when I see it. Still won't get one.

I have to say I really hope that it doesn't get to the point that all devices are going to be 50w and up. These companies need to realize there is still a huge market for moderately powered devices. Bigger is not always better.

thats exactly why I was thrilled to see Clouper go back to the mini 30w because they took almost all aspects that people want and included them in it

Kamry also did the same with their 20w (minus the fact that you can change batteries in it) but I think we will start to see more mini and 20-50 watt mods come out this year.. Smok is even throwing everyone for a loop and releasing their strangely numbered wattage devices.. 36w and 22w lol..

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
thats exactly why I was thrilled to see Clouper go back to the mini 30w because they took almost all aspects that people want and included them in it

Kamry also did the same with their 20w (minus the fact that you can change batteries in it) but I think we will start to see more mini and 20-50 watt mods come out this year.. Smok is even throwing everyone for a loop and releasing their strangely numbered wattage devices.. 36w and 22w lol..

I really want to like the Clouper Mini. Just don't have a warm/fuzzy about Clouper in general. Too much negative about their previous devices.

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good things come to those who wait. That IPV mini 2 looks just up my ally. I'll just use a mech box mod for now:)

PrimoDrink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ANyone know the dimensions on the IPV4?

PrimoDrink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the Smok XPRO M50 better for the battery replacement option mods at moderate wattage. i Stick for the high mAh built in battery, rich features, power and portability. Would have been nice if the 70 watt included the magnetic door like the 100. Still have no use to go that high in watts.

The 4 tiny hex screws are a bitch on the M50!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I really want to like the Clouper Mini. Just don't have a warm/fuzzy about Clouper in general. Too much negative about their previous devices.
I'm done with clown-poor they keep pushing shit when there devices are failing but they always say"you'll love our new device "

T

Taver13

i hope that the ipv v1 is upgradable to 70 watts, i bought the mini for the form factor that i like and am dealing with the lower wattage by building higher resistance coils. if i knew that this was in the works i would have waited. SMFH

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No plans to be the early beta tester for either one of these two p4y devices. I saw the group buy as well for around 60 bucks and 45ish for the mini v2. I personally think the pics available for the ipv4 are kind of ugly to me. I am sure the finished version will not have that toy god mod like rendering though.

As to whether or not the ipv4 is a real shift in direction when it comes to power as wide spread thing or not, I have no clue about that as both p4y and Sig sales on their higher watt box mods seemed to of sold well.

Going to be another interesting year in vape trends though.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Going to be another interesting year in vape trends though.

The vaping industry is getting as crazy as the smartphone industry. Something awesome comes out and is replaced by something more awesome in just a few months. But I am hoping it follows a similar pattern. For a while processor speed and memory was ggoing up and up very quickly with smartphones. It has leveled out and now they focus on bringing better and more useful features and better form factors to the table. I thinking the vaping industry will follow. I mean seriously how high wattage can these devices get before they become a hazard. I'm sure there will always be DIY'ers that will push the envelope. But I can't see mass produced devices going that much higher.

Monotremata

Member For 4 Years
i hope that the ipv v1 is upgradable to 70 watts, i bought the mini for the form factor that i like and am dealing with the lower wattage by building higher resistance coils. if i knew that this was in the works i would have waited. SMFH
The SX130 chip set in the Mini isn't upgradable according to Yihi. The 350 in the big boys is.

FuryHax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw your link on origin. I really want to purchase the IPV v4. My SX mini 350 is giving me issues. I love YiHi's work and I like what I see from the iPV v4. Is origin the only vendor selling it?

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw your link on origin. I really want to purchase the IPV v4. My SX mini 350 is giving me issues. I love YiHi's work and I like what I see from the iPV v4. Is origin the only vendor selling it?

What kind of issues, if you don't mind me asking?

Johnny Hotsauce

Member For 4 Years
Figures, I just picked up an IPV Mini v1 around Christmas, LOL. I kind of dig the look of the IPV 4, not sure if I need the mod though. If I decided to grab it I'd probably sell of my CHana DNA30 and my A-Mod ZNA30 just so I don't have a collection of unused mods lying around.

I know I'll probably never need the 70W of the new Mini and the 100W of the 4 but I like the fact that they start out at 5W which is what I like about my IPV Mini. Good to have some extra horsepower for down the road but I much prefer mods that start out at under 7 or 10W which is one of the reasons I've been a fan of Greenleaf mods lately. Just personal preference though, I know most don't think the same way that I do :)

FuryHax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Changed my mind. Bought the sigelei 150w today :p

Also 70w is not bad. I cloud chase at 60w or so. Wait 'till I break in my new mod :p

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the ipv mini's are ugly as hell.. I would take the istick simply for the look.. I just ordered the mini istick because its only 20$ to have as my backup
Do you had one in your hands ? No ? That's what I think. I have one and it looks way better in real life. The curves look very modern. No istick for me. istick has a weird electronic board and a signal that is not on the same level as the IPV.

Last edited:

Monotremata

Member For 4 Years
Figures, I just picked up an IPV Mini v1 around Christmas, LOL. I kind of dig the look of the IPV 4, not sure if I need the mod though. If I decided to grab it I'd probably sell of my CHana DNA30 and my A-Mod ZNA30 just so I don't have a collection of unused mods lying around.

I know I'll probably never need the 70W of the new Mini and the 100W of the 4 but I like the fact that they start out at 5W which is what I like about my IPV Mini. Good to have some extra horsepower for down the road but I much prefer mods that start out at under 7 or 10W which is one of the reasons I've been a fan of Greenleaf mods lately. Just personal preference though, I know most don't think the same way that I do :)
How does the mini compare to the DNAs? I'm looking to replace my MVP with a new box with higher wattage and replaceable batteries..

I'm completely stuck between the Mini, the Sig mini, or buying a diy DNA30 kit (authentic chip as well). I love the idea of owning an Evolv box, but its about $20 more, and doesn't go below 4v. Not too concerned about the volts as I usually vape at 1.4 ohms/13-15w which puts me over 4 anyways.. I'm just wondering if the DNA is $20 better than a Yihi SX130...

L

Lighty269

I like the looks of the IPV4, will be getting one of those. I have the mini, I won't buy or recommend another one. The threading for the battery sucks!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like the looks of the IPV4, will be getting one of those. I have the mini, I won't buy or recommend another one. The threading for the battery sucks!

I agree about the battery tube. When I played with one in a local shop the threading was tricky. But for many it really wouldn't matter since they will be using the on-board charging.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you had one in your hands ? No ? That's what I think. I have one and it looks way better in real life. The curves look very modern. No istick for me. istick has a weird electronic board and a signal that is not on the same level as the IPV.

My friend has one and ive seen it with my own two eyeballs.. Its ugly. Just because i havent HELD it in my hands doesnt mean anything pal. LMAO.. Dont get all bent out of shape because i dont feel the same way about the 'modern curves' you are raving about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend has one and ive seen it with my own two eyeballs.. Its ugly. Just because i havent HELD it in my hands doesnt mean anything pal. LMAO.. Dont get all bent out of shape because i dont feel the same way about the 'modern curves' you are raving about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very Art Deco. Love it. I let you the square box. Everybody is happy :)

Ninja_DuDe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I kinda wanna preorder the IPV mini v2 but i can't find anything saying whether the Yihi chip – Sx330 V2C chip has DC-DC and PWM if it doesn't i doubt it will be equipped with stepdown so that is kinda a buzz kill for me. At least the black looks to actually be black tho instead of some washed out gunmetal grey. I like the way it looks kinda a Box/Tube hybrid i shall call it my bube mod. Wish i could find a listing of the Specs for the chipset it isn't on the yihi website though. I have noticed alot of the chips they make specifically for certain devices can take a couple months to show up on the site

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I kinda wanna preorder the IPV mini v2 but i can't find anything saying whether the Yihi chip – Sx330 V2C chip has DC-DC and PWM if it doesn't i doubt it will be equipped with stepdown so that is kinda a buzz kill for me. At least the black looks to actually be black tho instead of some washed out gunmetal grey. I like the way it looks kinda a Box/Tube hybrid i shall call it my bube mod. Wish i could find a listing of the Specs for the chipset it isn't on the yihi website though. I have noticed alot of the chips they make specifically for certain devices can take a couple months to show up on the site
The fast tech vapor flask v2 has step down and it's $68. I got one and its the best clone board I've had and I've had many.

Ninja_DuDe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ill have to check it out. However I am really partial to the ipv mini. And was stoked to here that a v2 was on the way I just hope they haven't cut out everything that makes it awesome for an extra 40 watts

Ill have to check it out. However I am really partial to the ipv mini. And was stoked to here that a v2 was on the way I just hope they haven't cut out everything that makes it awesome for an extra 40 watts
Had a Out of box failure on IPVMini. Did not like the build quality as well;but it was cheap!
Much happier with the Infinite Zero; but it cost a little more

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I own the 30 watt and have had no issues. It's an excellent mod, good build and portable. The V2 limited edition offers an impressive upgrade from V1. It will be solid black and feature 70 watts with .2 ohm resistance. SX330V2 Chip. Only $70 just $15 more than V1. If you're excited about getting one you should pull the trigger while it's in stock. http://www.myvaporstore.com/iPV-Mini-2-70W-MOD-Pioneer4you-p/p4u-ipv70bk.htm

Order a battery with it and they ship for free. This is a good vendor. I have done business with them in the past, excellent service.

Last edited:

Ninja_DuDe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah i love mvp good stuff. shit thats .05 cheaper than everywhere else thats doin preorders XD

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is. It's a good mod I would pull the trigger and not look back. It's in stock and you'll likely have it by Friday or Saturday. No need to stress with pre orders when you can have it now. If I didn't have the 30 and several other mods this would definitely be on my order list.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill just echo what I posted in the ipv mini 2 thread..I was thinking about the ipv 3 or 4, before I saw the mini 2; Im a mech mod guy myself, only reason id want the larger box mods is the dual battery capability and battery life, but do I really need all that 30-80 extra bits of wattage? My builds are usually between .35 and .7 ohms, im really after flavor vice clouds (though I do like the occasional fog machine action). Someone help sell me on one or the other!

Ninja_DuDe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I believe the mini only goes down to .5 but the pwm and dc-dc mode are pretty neat for a regulated mod. Where as the mini v2 goes to .2 I think not sure onthe functions besides standard baattery protections.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

VU Sponsors