Become a Patron!

Ipv4 510 center pin...?

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had my ipv4 a little more than 24 hours, and really like it so far.. Noticed today the center pin for the 510 connection looks.... Well just janky as fuck. It sits kinda off center and just looks cheap. It doesn't seem to affect performance, and I'm assuming when you screw a Topper on it straightens out, just curious if anyone else notices this on their ipv...?
18c7f047fcd26f82cd73bb3b481272aa.jpg

Pic doesn't really show what I'm talking about due to shadows but it's very noticeable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And No I have not attempted to adjust it with a screwdriver as I was curious about it when I first saw it and did some research, it is non adjustable...

TheCloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep mine looks the same and I thought the exact same thing you did when I first saw it. Janky. The mod works great though. I am really happy with it so far. It hits like a champ on power mode and feels good in hand.

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes do not screw it. It will just twist the wire connection. It is spring adjusted the same as other ipv's. You can make sure insulators around pin are in straight just lightly push all the way around it with lil screwdriver it may not be in all the way. Just a thought

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And No I have not attempted to adjust it with a screwdriver as I was curious about it when I first saw it and did some research, it is non adjustable...

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't tell you on mine. I added a 510 heat sink, like I do on all my mods, when I first got it to protect the threads.

HD

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Either janky or jankity are common slang for something in poor shape. Jankkitty sounds like something in your cat box.:)

VU Sponsors