Become a Patron!

IPV4 Instock and ready to ship USA $65

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered mine yesterday - just waiting for the tracking number :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue stop going against the grain, you should have already ordered and changed vendors 3 times not hoping a coupon will last to buy later!

but.... I always do that... :p ;) It's part of my happy.. and I get to see if any one else likes it enough..
I am soooo not hardware.. lucky i can coil my drippers and remember to charge my batteries in time.. really..
and its a good thing.. i have like 6 batteries now and want to get another 2 more.. just reminded me :) lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I keep getting declined when I pay through PayPal.I don't get it

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I would call paypal to see what is going on. I just ordered mine this morning through pay pal and it went through fine. Could be a host of different issues. Dont feel bad Smoky I went against the grain to I only switched vendors once :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I keep getting declined when I pay through PayPal.I don't get it
I think they're out. The listing isn't up on their site anymore. I ordered yesterday around 12:30 PM, I got a shipping number at 2:30 am. Still in preshipment, despite being told it would go out yesterday. I'm not concerned, I bet they were pretty damn busy. Just hope it goes out today. I paid with PayPal, too.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yep they are out link is now been switched from "In Stock Ready to Ship" to "Pre Order"
Yup. I missed the coupon by a couple of hours, but it was still $75, I consider that good. Now let's get my package moving USPS!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not surprising they sold out, cheapest in the US and with shipping, only a few bucks more than china sites like gearbest, glad I ordered last night :D

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not surprising they sold out, cheapest in the US and with shipping, only a few bucks more than china sites like gearbest, glad I ordered last night :D
For sure, I'd have liked the $10, but I'm still more than happy with my price. Could've bought a couple spools of NI200, though. I jumped on it when I saw it, I'm shocked they had the stock to discount it even more. I ordered before the coupon, and I expected them to already have sold out. All these deals really have me interested in the price these will retail for once stock is in and preorders are filled. I can't believe $75 is the price point, from initial reviews, I'd think we're looking at $100 or so. I am curious.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Origin vape has some in stock. I ordered around 1pm and it shipped that day. $86 with priority shipping with ADD10 coupon code

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
For sure, I'd have liked the $10, but I'm still more than happy with my price. Could've bought a couple spools of NI200, though. I jumped on it when I saw it, I'm shocked they had the stock to discount it even more. I ordered before the coupon, and I expected them to already have sold out. All these deals really have me interested in the price these will retail for once stock is in and preorders are filled. I can't believe $75 is the price point, from initial reviews, I'd think we're looking at $100 or so. I am curious.

I know I am glad I held off a little before I jumped on it. I dont see these going much lower then the $65 at least not for a while. That is definitely a steal with all the features at that price though. I love the clam shell battery door it reminds me of the zero mod which i really liked but did not go high enough wattage wise for what i was looking for plus i love the nickel builds so the temp sensing was a need also.

VU Sponsors