Become a Patron!

IPV4 screen stays on long

Hey guys just got my ipv4s and noticed something weird and hopefully it's normal... If I press the up/down button the display will only stay on for like 5-10 seconds... But if I press the fire button it will stay on much longer maybe a minute least... So I've been taking a pull and then immediately pressing the wattage up for my display to turn off... Maybe this is causing some battery drain... So I was wondering if anyone had this issue or if it's normal.... Take a pull set down your mod and see how long it takes for display to turn off.... After the screen is off press up/ or down button and see that it only stays on for a few seconds... Very annoying to me... Let me know if it's just my device

All ipv lines and a lot of box mods in that category just have longer timing and your screen doing that is completely normal

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All ipv lines and a lot of box mods in that category just have longer timing and your screen doing that is completely normal

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply.... Ya it's just weird because I never set my phone down and leave the display on... Always used to setting how long it will stay on!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine does the same, but doesn't tax the battery. There's a big difference in an 18650 battery and a cell phone battery.

Mine does the same, but doesn't tax the battery. There's a big difference in an 18650 battery and a cell phone battery.

Good was hoping mine wasn't acting up... Seems to be a good mod for the price... Had a little issue yesterday with the battery at about 25% remaining it wouldn't let me fire above 50w and kept saying something about low battery.... Maybe this was on purpose but a little weird... Hoping a future update we can get an actual battery percentage instead of just the battery bar animation.... I played with a new sigelei the other day and they have battery ‰ which is a really nice feature... Over all though I'm liking the device!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Sig 150, love it too!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's normal. I have one in my hand right now and it does exactly the same thing. LED and OLED displays are such low drain it doesn't do anything. If you haven't tried it try this thing with a sub ohm tank and nickel coils with TC. It's totally awesome ! I'm sorry I didn't try it sooner. Consistency beyond belief from the first vape to the last !

Hwvn
It's normal. I have one in my hand right now and it does exactly the same thing. LED and OLED displays are such low drain it doesn't do anything. If you haven't tried it try this thing with a sub ohm tank and nickel coils with TC. It's totally awesome ! I'm sorry I didn't try it sooner. Consistency beyond belief from the first vape to the last !

Haven't used the temperature controls yet... Just getting into vaping to quit smoking... Seems to be working... I use my Triton tank on it... Also have two rda's but keep getting dry hits with wet cotton so I guess my coil building and wicking techniques need some practice before attempting nickel . Local vape shop said they would build me a nickel coil so hoping to try the TC this week!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your going to like it ! It's still amazing me ! Let me know when you get the nickel build or coils how you do like it.

VU Sponsors