Become a Patron!

IPV5.Question's Please help me!!!! :(

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guy's , I have a huge problem,I'm using a IPV5 box, with a TFV8, Q-4 Quadruple coil head(0.15 ohm) it's the only coil i have left, And i havnt used it much.It's almost new, And i keep getting a bad taste,and it's going through alot of juice,I am not sure what's wrong.Im currently running on power mode at 80 temp, an 400 watt's, And it's set to SS.304 Can someone please help me.I was using the TFV8. V8 T-8 Octuple coil head(0.15) And it was ok,but not all that great either..I Purchased 6 TFV8.V8 coil's today on the bay but wont recieve them for 5 day's Did i purchase the wrong coils? Sorry to bother..:(

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi guy's , I have a huge problem,I'm using a IPV5 box, with a TFV8, Q-4 Quadruple coil head(0.15 ohm) it's the only coil i have left, And i havnt used it much.It's pretty new, And i keep getting a bad taste,and it's going through alot of juice,I am not sure what's wrong.Im currently running on power mode at 80 temp, an 400 watt's, And it's set to SS.304 Can someone please help me.I was using the TFV8. V8 T-8 Octuple coil head(0.15) And it was ok,but not all that great either..I Purchased 6 TFV8.V8 coil's today on the bay but wont recieve them for 5 day's Did i purchase the wrong coils? Sorry to bother..:(
those coils are for power mode only. sounds to me your running in SS temp mode at 80 watts and 400F? you need to change it to power mode. the Q4 should be fine to run at 80 watts. it's supposed to eat through juice. it's a thirsty tank lol. if your getting a bad taste you may have burned the coil out and it needs replacement. is it a burnt taste or maybe just your juice?

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am on power mode, But also im using the Coil select. at SS304 for stainless steel.I dont know what im doing wrong. Could it be my resistance or tcr? :(
The juice was good its from hitman strawberry milkman and i also use Honey Bunz. i dont think it's the juice cause it was pretty good until i switched to the V8 Q-4 Any advise to make it perform better or a better coil please help, I just wanna die.. :(

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I am on power mode, But also im using the Coil select. at SS304 for stainless steel.I dont know what im doing wrong. Could it be my resistance or tcr? :(
Those coils are kenthal not SS304

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh snap! What setting is Kenthal if not SS 304? What setting can i use? Ni or Tio_O

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oki Doki! Thank you very much.. :) SirRichardRear. Should i Buy, Aspire Cleito coils Instead Next time?

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@james48 forgive what might sound derogatory but you need to do some reading on the mod, tank, and wire/coils you are using. I think you may be missing some basics. There is alot to learn and understand. And I'm not trying to sound all knowing, just want you to be safe.

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@stmtpr Forgive what might sound derogatory but your nosey as fuck! I did do some reading. If your not gonna help Quit trolling the board's TROLL!

Last edited:

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
stmtpr You been reported for TROLLING POST!!.If your not contributing nothing Go away.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@james48 I understand that you joined here for help. When somebody gives you advice, no matter how obvious it is (which can be annoying, I know) you should say 'Thanks, I know. That's why I joined. ;)" I mean we are here trying to help. Just take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum! I hope you get it all worked out. :)

james48

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@james48 I understand that you joined here for help. When somebody gives you advice, no matter how obvious it is (which can be annoying, I know) you should say 'Thanks, I know. That's why I joined. ;)" I mean we are here trying to help. Just take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum! I hope you get it all worked out. :)
Ok thank's will do. He's giving advise? He's not giving advise.. And He said i should read? Wtf does it look like im doing?

VU Sponsors