Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ill be trying this for sure.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
its good, wllmc.. was vaping on it first thing this morning with my coffee :)

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Strong! I'll let it steep for a while!

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made this a couple days ago and gave it a quick steep. This is really good and is getting better everyday.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh man this is good smoky. that irish cream in it is gangster.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh man this is good smoky. that irish cream in it is gangster.

if'n you think that's good, try this:

.5% Cigar Passion

then if you get bored with that.. try:

1% Jamaican Rum
.5% L Amber
.25% Dark Vapor

and see how that is :p

added to the first recipe..

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
if'n you think that's good, try this:

.5% Cigar Passion

then if you get bored with that.. try:

1% Jamaican Rum
.5% L Amber
.25% Dark Vapor

and see how that is :p

added to the first recipe..
haha ok i trust you. thats a lot of backy for me already but I game. gonna vape on this awhile first

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i would.. get the feel for it, wllmc..

i think i like my liquor in my baccy ;)

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Smoky Blue
Took me almost three months to get to this and I'm so sorry for the time I've been without this to vape. The additions won't take that long, I guarantee. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems you need to message Smoky to get this one now. Some things have happened lately to make posted recipes a little scarcer. I think this one's worth any extra trouble.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
At the moment, I am using my son's pc and my phone.. my pc died a little over a week now.. hard drive and processor..
i had over 75 recipes on it, that may be retrievable, but only when my other pc gets here..

i'd love to share it, but i removed it.. since then, I have to wait to open my old hard drive to retrieve the updated bits..
this is one of the recipes i was working on.. and i have about 20 people in my conversation box asking for the recipe :(

those of you with the old recipe.. happy you enjoyed it, i am.. :)
but i do not wish for it to be shared.. it did have a problem i had straightened out, just forgot to post it back up..

i really am sorry bout this, but this is why i say always back up your work, take a lot of notes..
lucky i had most of my recipes saved to an external, as i learned the hard way, once posted, it is a free for all..
in more ways than just one.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
grrr.. LV it's a pain.. i go to looking on my son's laptop now for recipes and i am like, what?? :D

and i am trying to not fill his up with ideas, and it's so hard.. but it won't be long..
waiting on some parts and it will be here soon.. new monitor etc.. will be tickled!! :)

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use Juic
grrr.. LV it's a pain.. i go to looking on my son's laptop now for recipes and i am like, what?? :D

and i am trying to not fill his up with ideas, and it's so hard.. but it won't be long..
waiting on some parts and it will be here soon.. new monitor etc.. will be tickled!! :)

I use Juice Calculator. It has an option to backup to an extra directory. If you get a dropbox or a google drive account (Both Free); you can have your recipe database automatically backed up to the cloud every time you close the calculator by setting the backup directory to your drive/dropbox directory.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I use Juic

I use Juice Calculator. It has an option to backup to an extra directory. If you get a dropbox or a google drive account (Both Free); you can have your recipe database automatically backed up to the cloud every time you close the calculator by setting the backup directory to your drive/dropbox directory.

i can do that with my ezmix calculator, only for the beta version.. and it goes to the cloud.. my dropbox and drive are pretty full too..
i was not using the beta, not to store recipes.. as it is a beta version..

i do have good news.. my hard drive is being installed now.. and if it can be finished by tonight, will have it sometime this week..
then i have to pull all my files off if i can.. keep your fingers crossed..

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i can do that with my ezmix calculator, only for the beta version.. and it goes to the cloud.. my dropbox and drive are pretty full too..
i was not using the beta, not to store recipes.. as it is a beta version..

i do have good news.. my hard drive is being installed now.. and if it can be finished by tonight, will have it sometime this week..
then i have to pull all my files off if i can.. keep your fingers crossed..

I might have to check out that calculator too. When you get your recipes back I would love your Irish roadside tobacco recipe.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
For some reason I don't see the recipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment, I am using my son's pc and my phone.. my pc died a little over a week now.. hard drive and processor..
i had over 75 recipes on it, that may be retrievable, but only when my other pc gets here..

i'd love to share it, but i removed it.. since then, I have to wait to open my old hard drive to retrieve the updated bits..
this is one of the recipes i was working on.. and i have about 20 people in my conversation box asking for the recipe :(

those of you with the old recipe.. happy you enjoyed it, i am.. :)
but i do not wish for it to be shared.. it did have a problem i had straightened out, just forgot to post it back up..

i really am sorry bout this, but this is why i say always back up your work, take a lot of notes..
lucky i had most of my recipes saved to an external, as i learned the hard way, once posted, it is a free for all..
in more ways than just one.

sorry istand :(

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
haha.. i tried here, but due to well.. you saw what happened.
maybe one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors