Become a Patron!

Is AtomizerWick wire still available?

dkt0591

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, i just find AtomizerWick wire on google, but i'm not sure is it available to buy? i do contacted them via email but never get response from them :( facebook or insta didn't update recently, i'm going to buy, but really worry if they still working or not :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, alright, I thought you meant that you couldn't buy the wire, had me confused. They sell on eBay too, I've bought from them there.

dkt0591

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, alright, I thought you meant that you couldn't buy the wire, had me confused. They sell on eBay too, I've bought from them there.
Thank you Teresa, is this wire good? how you feel about this wire?
I really want to contact them via email because i'm buying with large amount, but can't reach them :( weird :( i thought their business was already dead :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really want to contact them via email because i'm buying with large amount, but can't reach them :( weird :( i thought their business was already dead :(
I liked it just fine, but there are much better sources for opinion than me. Lol! I'm not a big builder at all, just not very good at it, but I do remember their customer service was good at the time I used them. @CrazyChef v2.0, @raymo2u, @mach1ne ..... these guys would be my go-tos for wire advice. ;)

dkt0591

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I liked it just fine, but there are much better sources for opinion than me. Lol! I'm not a big builder at all, just not very good at it, but I do remember their customer service was good at the time I used them. @CrazyChef v2.0, @raymo2u, @mach1ne ..... these guys would be my go-tos for wire advice. ;)
THank you Teresa
i have never tried their wire myself. im pretty sure everyone else liked it in the wire quality/vendor discussion :cheers:
Oh i will ask them in that thread, maybe i will find out what happened to them :p Thank you Mach1ne

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've never tried it, but quality seems to mean different things to different people. Some people really like Lightning Vapes wire, while I personally think it's some of the shittiest wire out there. I can say that I've never read anything bad about the wire. But that may be because people relate higher price to better quality. So unfortunately, I guess this is a moot post (by me), as I've never actually used their wire.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you want some good wire at not a really high price, check out coil society. Fast shipping and decent prices, but most importantly, good wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wire to me is just wire and I will know when I make coils if it is what they call dirty. When I wrap coils I check them for hot spots so you know right then and there if you need to clean them to vape................... Just my opinion you must remember not open for debate............ Some of the best wire is heavily soaked in machine oil but not meant for use in vape applications

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've never tried it, but quality seems to mean different things to different people. Some people really like Lightning Vapes wire, while I personally think it's some of the shittiest wire out there. I can say that I've never read anything bad about the wire. But that may be because people relate higher price to better quality. So unfortunately, I guess this is a moot post (by me), as I've never actually used their wire.

I've only got the one roll, it's excellent but I would hesitate to buy any high gauge wire for wrapping because of the hang tab the spools have on them

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've only got the one roll, it's excellent but I would hesitate to buy any high gauge wire for wrapping because of the hang tab the spools have on them
The Atomizerwick or the Lightning?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's Sandvik so quality is outstanding plus it's spooled well, my only complaint is they don't have the range of spool sizes and gauges I prefer

It's excellent quality real Sandvik wire. I would have to agree that their communications are spotty, try contacting them also on eBay for they sell there too. If you order in large quantities they provide a very good discount.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just use a utility knife to snip it off, not really a big deal ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I had considered that but wasnt sure how soft the plastic was :)
Also worth noting is they've been moving away from the large spools with hang tabs and moving to smaller spools without the tabs.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There wire is very good, very clean, and very affordable. Usually affordable in this industry means crap. Not this time

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Umm, I wouldn't consider any wire for any application good if it was soaked in machine oil. But, you've been vaping longer so you know more than everyone else. LOL. I think 9 times out of 10 people would want a decent clean wire. I cannot think of any application where someone would say hey! Make sure you soak the wire in machine oil that I have no idea the composition of.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Umm, I wouldn't consider any wire for any application good if it was soaked in machine oil. But, you've been vaping longer so you know more than everyone else. LOL. I think 9 times out of 10 people would want a decent clean wire. I cannot think of any application where someone would say hey! Make sure you soak the wire in machine oil that I have no idea the composition of.

You really need a real taste of life as we know it because in your shelters existence you really do not know shit. You have no idea WTF you are talking about. Yeah I guess the access you get to the Internet is how far you can venture into the world without a day pass but that is the way wire is made no matter what the intended purpose is. And with you complaining you never have any money to afford shit I don't believe you have bought 1/4 the shit you claim to have.............

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You really need a real taste of life as we know it because in your shelters existence you really do not know shit. You have no idea WTF you are talking about. Yeah I guess the access you get to the Internet is how far you can venture into the world without a day pass but that is the way wire is made no matter what the intended purpose is. And with you complaining you never have any money to afford shit I don't believe you have bought 1/4 the shit you claim to have.............
Oh he has an idea and has traveled a path that has given him a bit of experience. I've seen some of his work and he's progressed a lot ya know.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh he has an idea and has traveled a path that has given him a bit of experience. I've seen some of his work and he's progressed a lot ya know.
Thanks dude. Much appreciated. This guy bullies people and I'm not gonna let him get me down.

What applications call for dirty, contaminated wire? You think I'm stupid and that's just not the case. I've got a good head on my shoulders and way too much Street smarts for my own good. Not bragging just saying. I've come a long way since last year.

There have been a few people who say you troll them. Don't be a cocksucker.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Lol I do have money problems. Who cares. I'm doing what I can to scrape by and won't stop. I'm coming up on a year sober. I'm gonna get that year. And another one and another, and another. Every day that goes by I'm working on my biggest project. Bigger than diy juice, mod making, and coil building. I'm working on MYSELF. I'm working my ass off to get out of the hole im in. Usually if someone says something I don't like I ignore it. Your just super stuck up, and shitty about everything.

I apologize for coming off as an asshole but your smarmy ass shitty comments kill it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Amazing how someone climbing out of hole thinks they can be teaching others. I call it like I see it and Oh No you feel bullied? Grow the fuck up already because you contradict yourself every time you open your pie hole.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you continue to address my comments then don't complain you catch shit. Want to pretend you have so much knowledge then stop being an empty vessel.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing how someone climbing out of hole thinks they can be teaching others. I call it like I see it and Oh No you feel bullied? Grow the fuck up already because you contradict yourself every time you open your pie hole.
Christ you're the one who started flinging the shit, so get a grip and you grow the fuck up ya know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Christ you're the one who started flinging the shit, so get a grip and you grow the fuck up ya know.

Don't give me this shit he decided to comment on what I said so fuck him and you if he needs you to defend his sorry ass.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

If you want to consider someone with only a year of sobriety as a reputable source for information @r055co maybe you need to consider your sources better.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to consider someone with only a year of sobriety as a reputable source for information @r055co maybe you need to consider your sources better.
Well if he states something that I disagree with I'll post an opposing view but I certainly won't be a complete Stool Sample and throw out unrelated personal bullshit ya know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good for you now fuck off and yourself. Sound like a plan? Not in the mood for ignorant BS. Go back to ECF where the Nazi MOD's will back you up.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear you hold what a former self admitted homeless ****** addickt/***** head has to offer in such high regard. I am sure many will view this and think WTF??

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to hear you hold what a former self admitted homeless ****** addickt/***** head has to offer in such high regard. I am sure many will view this and think WTF??
Your posts speak for themselves.

For the record, anyone on this forum including yourself that has some self righteous prick goes after I'll speak up

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Glad to hear you hold what a former self admitted homeless ****** addickt/***** head has to offer in such high regard.
Dude... You need to calm the fuck down. Right fucking now. For your information, I was a xxxxxxxxx at one point in time. I'm neither proud nor ashamed of it. It happened. I did all the things you would expect a hardcore xxxxxxxxx to do. I got clean - on my own. Then I was a drunk for 10 straight years - literally. there were maybe 5-7 nights that I went to sleep during those 10 years. EVERY night other than those, I passed out. I mean a hardcore 100% alcoholic. Guess what? I cleaned myself up. Been sober for 7 years now. I don't go to meetings. Heck, I even have a beer on occasion if I want one.

Just because someone has a history with drug and/or alcohol abuse, doesn't mean they can't clean up and become perfectly acceptable members of their chosen society. I've become VERY successful with my business. I have PLENTY to offer.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For the record, anyone on this forum including yourself that has some self righteous prick goes after I'll speak up

Think of who you are sticking up for or maybe review some of his posts. Still better yet go FYS because you have lost any respect I had for you. Go back up the crumbs.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@CrazyChef v2.0 first I ever heard this about you since you don't create threads about your life. I will not hold any of his BS with any merit because it is probably all BS and lies. And someone who wants to join in to defend the BS will get me to respond

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
since you don't create threads about your life.
That's because this is a vaping forum, not a recovery forum. But when I was in recovery, it's all I could think about. All I could talk about. Trust me, it wasn't easy to get clean. Once you're an addict, it's quite easy to stay an addict. Becoming sober was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my 55 years on this Earth.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude... You need to calm the fuck down. Right fucking now. For your information, I was a xxxxxxxxx at one point in time. I'm neither proud nor ashamed of it. It happened. I did all the things you would expect a hardcore xxxxxxxxx to do. I got clean - on my own. Then I was a drunk for 10 straight years - literally. there were maybe 5-7 nights that I went to sleep during those 10 years. EVERY night other than those, I passed out. I mean a hardcore 100% alcoholic. Guess what? I cleaned myself up. Been sober for 7 years now. I don't go to meetings. Heck, I even have a beer on occasion if I want one.

Just because someone has a history with drug and/or alcohol abuse, doesn't mean they can't clean up and become perfectly acceptable members of their chosen society. I've become VERY successful with my business. I have PLENTY to offer.
Exactly, while I've been fortunate enough not to have fallen into that abyss I've had friends, family fall into it. Some have pulled themselves out, some haven't. Pisses me off to see self righteous pricks ya know.

VU Sponsors