Become a Patron!

Is Capellas new Silver Line half the strength?

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I quite like my Capella juices but I've never even heard of their silver line until now. Can you show a pic of the bottle? Also how do they compare to the usual Capella drops?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is the picture of their new line. Nicotine River says it it half the strength. I disagree. There Cinnamon Brown Sugar is strong. ALso the other 4 that I bought.
WVT8Of6.png

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried the two I got yet, but there have been good reviews from those who have in a couple of my FB DIY groups. None of them mentioned any difference in strength.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried the two I got yet, but there have been good reviews from those who have in a couple of my FB DIY groups. None of them mentioned any difference in strength.
DIy OR Die mentioned it allot on facebook. Thi is what it says on Nicotine river
Capella SilverLine, a more affordable option of the Capella brand. Half the strength of their GoldLine concentrates however, the taste is still incomparable! So Far its normal to me.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These testing notes were posted on DIYORDIE's Facebook page, found them very interesting:

Antony Patchettto The DIYORDIE Mixer's Collective
2 hrs ·
Tasting notes on the Cap Silver Line

All mixed at 5% 70/30, left for 5 days, and vaped at 45W with a single .8 Framed Clapton coil (took one out so I could be lazy with wicking lol).

Biscuit
Sweet biscuit with definite touch of coconut - for those who know what I'm talking about it's a Nice biscuit.
Single flavour 6-7%
In mixes 3-5%

Fruit Circles
At last! A fruit Circles that isn't 98.7% lemon!
Mixed fruit flavour, definite red fruits present. Cereal notes present but take a back seat. No sign of the dairy/milk element claimed at this point.
At 7-8% it would sort of work as a standalone, but really needs some help to bring out the cereal and dairy elements.

27 Bears
Definite gummy sweets. A little sweet for my taste, but about enough flavour on its own at 5%.

27 Fish
Too weak at 5%. Better fruit flavour than the bears, but to be honest most sweetie vapes aren't my bag.

Rainbow Candy
This is definitely a handful of skittles.
And 5-6% is about right.
Lob in some sour and it'd be a perfect sour skittles.

Blackcurrant
This is definitely a fresh blackcurrant flavour. Complete with that ever so slight bitter note from the skin.
Needs another % or two to be a standalone, but can see this making a great summer fruits vape.

Blueberry
Most definitely a fresh Blueberry flavour, maybe a hint of another dark berry in there too.
First Blueberry I've tasted that I haven't wanted to throw across the room. Probably because it is fresh not cooked flavour.

Cinnamon Sugar
This is just begging to be added to some Doughnut/fried dough and turned into monkey bread.
Mild but pleasant cinnamon, and definitely a sugar taste.

Whipped Marshmallow
I my previous lick test was right, this actually has some elements of a marshmallow flavour. Not quite Fluff at 5% and I'm not convinced upping the strength would make it on its own.
At least there's a marshmallow that can be used for more than just adding some smooth sweetness.

Butter Pecan
I had a Pecan Plait pastry yesterday. This totally hits the dark sugars and Pecan flavours. Add some sweet pastry and you're done.

Overall verdict - definitely not weaker than normal Capella, and some real gems in here.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
...found them very interesting
Thanks!
Interesting indeed!
After sampling FLV Marshmallow, the Whipped Marshmallow comment of... "At least there's a marshmallow that can be used for more than just adding some smooth sweetness."... is not something I can agree with.

Ron
---
"If you have the capacity to tremble with indignation every time that an injustice is committed in the world, then we are comrades."- Che Guevara

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After sampling FLV Marshmallow, the Whipped Marshmallow comment of... "At least there's a marshmallow that can be used for more than just adding some smooth sweetness."... is not something I can agree with.
Yeah, I didn't get that either, I love FV marshmallow, it's my fave. I was hoping our palates agreed on the rest of them though. I did purchase the whipped marshmallow and butter pecan, but his notes have me wanting to try the blueberry too.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I ordered all of them except the Fish which may have been a mistake. I do like them although I haven't had time to try them all so far there on par with the norm of Caps 5% rule.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Crap, I didn't get that one...
I haven't tried FLV Rich Cinnamon or many of the other cinnamon flavors out there besides CAPS Cin Danish Swirl so in comparison I couldn't say which is better but I get a soft sugary cinnamon at 5%, I did 3.5% with some cereal and icecream and there ya go fried icecream.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried the blueberry yet, always super bummed by them but I may have to bump that one up the list. :ejuice:

VU Sponsors