Become a Patron!

Is E juice Connect a legit site?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I came across this site while doing a Google search for a certain liquid. I was surprised by how cheap their prices were as they're MUCH cheaper than other sites. The prices were so low it made me skeptical, so I figured I'd ask you guys. I try to buy from local vape shops whenever I can, so I'm not familiar with as many sites as some people. Has anyone ordered from there, and if so what was your experience?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I came across this site while doing a Google search for a certain liquid. I was surprised by how cheap their prices were as they're MUCH cheaper than other sites. The prices were so low it made me skeptical, so I figured I'd ask you guys. I try to buy from local vape shops whenever I can, so I'm not familiar with as many sites as some people. Has anyone ordered from there, and if so what was your experience?

I ordered the iJoy Ultra 24K from them this fall. Authentic and fast shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the replies. I didn't go through the steps to get to checkout so I could check shipping prices, but I guess that's where they get ya. I'll do that so I can compare price totals. I'm glad to hear it's a legit site, though, so thanks again!

EDIT: Just checked shipping and it is higher been normal. Their prices are super low though, so the total will still be lower as long as enough items are ordered to make up for the shipping.

adac49831326a4db529466352a311a59.jpg

Last edited:

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the replies. I didn't go through the steps to get to checkout so I could check shipping prices, but I guess that's where they get ya. I'll do that so I can compare price totals. I'm glad to hear it's a legit site, though, so thanks again!

EDIT: Just checked shipping and it is higher been normal. Their prices are super low though, so the total will still be lower as long as enough items are ordered to make up for the shipping.

adac49831326a4db529466352a311a59.jpg

Yeah they are using the generic one price shipping box. Doesn’t matter if it’s one pound or three pounds still the same price. The site I buy a lot of stuff from is only 6 or 7 bucks for priority mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I've ordered from them before when I was visiting family in the states and the shipping to Texas was only like $6-$7 but now I'm back in Canada and I checked their shipping and it's $30 to ship here! Ridiculous!

hi everyone

this is the first time i ma posting here

this company is not something you can depend on, be extra careful when you order,

i purchased 5 bottle of custard i got from them(2 strawberry,2 lemonade and 1 blueberry with .3 nicotine level ) when i got my order they were mostly wrong and i tired to contact w them thr email ,and a girl name Carla responded me asking bout my order number and the problem and i sent an email back , she said she will take to the warehouse department ,1 month no respond and i email back her respond was same again asking me order number and the problem 3 days ago and never heard again since then,if you wanna order from that company be very careful , they dont sent you what you order ,they sent you what ever they got will never order from that company again .they have no customer service nor respect for the customer

AngD

Member For 2 Years
I haven’t bought from them, but have had two bad experiences from other online stores, one shipping me an order with completely messed up juices - the nic levels were completely wrong and so was one flavor of the three I ordered. The second problem I caught just before ordering, I had a 60% off all items and free shipping promo but that offer was bogus, I would have gotten 15% off the juice and charged $14.50 for shipping. American Express refunded me the full amount on the first one, I’m lucky for that (and I shipped back the juice at my expense.)

I’m glad I woke up, now I deal with The Sauce LA for a few of their Awesometown flavors (esp 1922 & Mojito) and Ejuices.com for everything else, they have most anything I want. They’re both great to buy from, The Sauce is a little slow with shipping but Ejuices.com is fast, it’s online shop’s inventory seems correct in real-time so you know what’s in stock as you shop — the same as an in person purchase. My last order was with them was processed and I had shipping confirmation about an hour after I ordered, their free shipping is USPS priority mail with tracking too!

I want to give my business to the small stores but I just can’t afford losing money or getting bogus juice. The Sauce LA and Ejuices.com have very good promos often enough to keep me happy and I’m definitely saving money over my local shops. I live in a beach community and everything is priced too high, plus the inventory is limited. I wish it were different but hey, they make their decisions, and so do I. I’ve been vaping five years, and I’m happy with these two stores - I have the juices I enjoy, and they have plenty of variety for me to try new things too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First off, NEVER RECEIVED PACKAGE that I ordered DEC. 6, 2018, in an hour it’ll be JAN 9, 2019. Second, horrible, terrible, and incompetent customer service. Blames me for never receiving package and states they did send it out so they did their part and that’s all the help you get. Even when tracking information states it’s still in their city of business in Florida and has stayed that way since ordering. Similar issue with another company and they actually fed exes a replacement at no charge after ten days of the same scenario. I should’ve done my research and seen why they have an F on BBB. It’s a scam of a company.

VU Sponsors