Become a Patron!

Is everyone sub-ohm vaping?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, was going to suggest a .22. Nothing better up close, especially for a chick.
But since Steve's talking .38 I didn't wanna go too low in caliber.
Really a .9mm is what's called for and Sandra isn't dainty. Good German stock, eh Steve.
The lady shoots rifles and shotguns and shit so surely she can handle a good recoil... or two ;):D

Yeah. Sandra is really strong. She's been working out a lot. She has the German toughness mixed with Czech beauty... I think a Lady Wesson .357 will do...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtf is going on here!! From subohm to diabetes to gun to women to gun again sheet

VAPE ON

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Wife said this in a gun store 20 some years ago. You really want to give a gun to someone that hates everything 5 days a month? :cool:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On a vape note. Lol
I went from 2pad to 20mg juice on a prorape/protank. After a few months there, I started rebuilding a kayfun at 1.5ohm/15w and dropped to 16mg, where I stayed for almost a year. Finally switched to 30w and a dual coil rta and amech/dripper; those let me drop my Nic to 12mg.
Now I'm all over the map from a kf4/p3 to an RDA at 80-100w and everything in between; but, I'm vaping zero Nic.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a vape note. Lol
I went from 2pad to 20mg juice on a prorape/protank. After a few months there, I started rebuilding a kayfun at 1.5ohm/15w and dropped to 16mg, where I stayed for almost a year. Finally switched to 30w and a dual coil rta and amech/dripper; those let me drop my Nic to 12mg.
Now I'm all over the map from a kf4/p3 to an RDA at 80-100w and everything in between; but, I'm vaping zero Nic.
That's good shit. I started on a vamo v3 with a protank 2. Now have I have shelf of choices when I wake up in the morning. I was 1 1/2 pad smoker and finally kicked it completely 6 months ago.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The run in groups of two, you know. :)

Unicorn.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's good shit. I started on a vamo v3 with a protank 2. Now have I have shelf of choices when I wake up in the morning. I was 1 1/2 pad smoker and finally kicked it completely 6 months ago.
Awesome dude! Congrats!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went from 2+ PAD then snused for 2months at 18mg snus when I started vaping I was using 24mg which was just too strong.At that point I was using a Volcano Inferno (Ego Type device but without ego-threading).Quickly switched down to between 15 - 18mg where I stayed for a while.Most of that time I was using a MVP or a Vamo2 with iSmoka BCC Mega Clearomizers.Then went to 12mg using a MVP2 and a Nautilus.A few months later I got a K-Box Kit which kind of forced me to drop to 6mg.I've picked up quite a few more sub-ohm tanks and high wattage devices and recently purchased my first TC mod and tank combo (Eleaf iStick 40W TC Full Kit w/GS Tank).Can 't wait to try that out when it arrives...Cheers!

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went from 2+ PAD then snused for 2months at 18mg snus when I started vaping I was using 24mg which was just too strong.At that point I was using a Volcano Inferno (Ego Type device but without ego-threading).Quickly switched down to between 15 - 18mg where I stayed for a while.Most of that time I was using a MVP or a Vamo2 with iSmoka BCC Mega Clearomizers.Then went to 12mg using a MVP2 and a Nautilus.A few months later I got a K-Box Kit which kind of forced me to drop to 6mg.I've picked up quite a few more sub-ohm tanks and high wattage devices and recently purchased my first TC mod and tank combo (Eleaf iStick 40W TC Full Kit w/GS Tank).Can 't wait to try that out when it arrives...Cheers!
Awesome!!! I tried TC wasn't really for me. I tend to stick with Ss or kanthol. Drip mostly and if I do TC it is always with tank with prebuilt coils. My go to tank is a freemax starre pro.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Awesome!!! I tried TC wasn't really for me. I tend to stick with Ss or kanthol. Drip mostly and if I do TC it is always with tank with prebuilt coils. My go to tank is a freemax starre pro.
I use ss for tc and that's pretty much 95% of my vapin these days. the other 5% is 22g Kanthal in an rda at 80w in a hexohm or on a series boxmod

Spent

Member For 4 Years
I always thought lower was better. Or that is what I heard. A wile ago I built a Kayfun 4 at 2.5 --- 3mm mandrel, 28 gage kanthal, 13 wraps , cotton.
I love it nice cool big clouds, batteries last a long time. I keep building that KF4 that way. But like many others with my ever growing stable of hardware I continually tinker all over the place. But lower isn't always better. I do enjoy the hobby.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried TC yet figured I'd give it try.If I don't like it I'll either give the thing to my wife.Or sell it to my neighbor.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always thought lower was better. Or that is what I heard. A wile ago I built a Kayfun 4 at 2.5 --- 3mm mandrel, 28 gage kanthal, 13 wraps , cotton.
I love it nice cool big clouds, batteries last a long time. I keep building that KF4 that way. But like many others with my ever growing stable of hardware I continually tinker all over the place. But lower isn't always better. I do enjoy the hobby.
Yeah I'm not sure why but Kayfuns seem to like lower wattages rather than higher.And they also seem to make anything menthol just shiny happy time.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait one fucking minute guys.....something is missing tonight, what the fuck is going on?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait one fucking minute guys.....something is missing tonight, what the fuck is going on?
Yeah, this supposed to be thread about sub ohm, not tootle puffing on a kayfun..lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's a funny word... who puffed a tootle

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@ 59 she can still talk a man out of his bank account. They don't call them "Blond Bombshells" for nothin'.
I just want to focus on this... Already read about fighting tonight, now time to cover the other F. Lmao

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just want to focus on this... Already read about fighting tonight, now time to cover the other F. Lmao

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Most of these guys wouldn't know about that...

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm sub-ohm'ing with a Crius, right now. Maybe it's the max VG. Maybe it's the flavour of the juice. Maybe I didn't wick it properly. Maybe it's a combination. I dunno. But my impression is I get more flavour, with less vapour produced, from my GS-Tank with a 1.5Ω coil than I am from this. Similar thing happened on the GS-Tank when I tried the .15Ω Ni TC coil.

Perhaps this weekend I'll try my hand at a couple coils. I think I can get about... 10? wraps of 26 ga at about 3mm on there. Maybe more?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My personal fave tank is the Atlantis Mega even with 1.5ohm coils you get awesome taste and thick clouds.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My personal fave tank is the Atlantis Mega even with 1.5ohm coils you get awesome taste and thick clouds.
I used to use the aerotank, before i started building.
Then I did the gratuitous, mandatory kayfun and hated it!
After two weeks with that thing I went to a taifun with a 0.5 ohm build. Come to think of it, its been about that long since I built at 1 ohm or higher

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to use the aerotank, before i started building.
Then I did the gratuitous, mandatory kayfun and hated it!
After two weeks with that thing I went to a taifun with a 0.5 ohm build. Come to think of it, its been about that long since I built at 1 ohm or higher
Most of my tanks are sub-ohm.But that Atlantis mega has a drip-tip that reminds me of a cigar.The whole thing is massive.

Beast Mod : E-Huge with tube extension so it holds stacked 26650 batteries & Atlantis Mega + 65mm drip-tip = Fuck Me Running

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Most of my tanks are sub-ohm.But that Atlantis mega has a drip-tip that reminds me of a cigar.The whole thing is massive.

Beast Mod : E-Huge with tube extension so it holds stacked 26650 batteries & Atlantis Mega + 65mm drip-tip = Fuck Me Running
Would be like an elephants tube mod

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like it because, like the 70/30 I vape in my GS-Tank: It's a somewhat subtle flavor.
I'm used to dripping max vg. Tried some 70/30 last night at a local cloud comp (I didn't compete I just watched lol) and while the flavor was good, vapor production was not the same.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Technically speaking snakes are not mean. They fear everything and only strike when cornered, first instinct being to flee.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
They have no place amongst us. The few times I've seen one in the yard I've chopped their heads off with a shovel...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They have no place amongst us. The few times I've seen one in the yard I've chopped their heads off with a shovel...
Nothing like the good Ol'e Days of Foxtailing Garter & Black Snakes 100ft-200ft ito the air :p

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey asshole you got something to say?
Fuck you martinelias you should feel luucky I didn't see that comment earlier.and double fuck you steve you necro-posting piece of rotten dog meat you can kiss my entire creamy white ass.
12269486745_3a1c731780_z.jpg

VU Sponsors