Become a Patron!

Is It Friday Yet?

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why can't we work 2 days and off 5? LOL

I am so ready for the weekend.... vape mail has arrived!
I have all of my spices and florals now... curiosity killed the cat and I hope I am not following suit! LOL
Along with new flavors I also got a scale so I'm going to give that a shot too.

I really think work is trying to kill us all so I hope to have the energy to do all the mixing I have planned.
What is in store for all of you this weekend?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always wanted a 8 day week with a 3 day weekend.

Hic's been on a roll and I'll be mixing up some of his and wllmc's recipies and working on some for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have 3 recipes I'm trying to nail down as well as trying to get my payment processor sorted out for the site launch. Spending most the day tomorrow @ my local B&M finalizing some details on them picking up my line.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
come on friday ! I love watching my vapemail move across the country . tho its like watching water boil also. hahaha. a scale is getting higher on my to do list. I just need to hit the lotto. Id be like a crack junkie with all my flavors. I would probably never leave the house.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
come on friday ! I love watching my vapemail move across the country . tho its like watching water boil also. hahaha. a scale is getting higher on my to do list. I just need to hit the lotto. Id be like a crack junkie with all my flavors. I would probably never leave the house.
If I won the lottery , I would send a handful of you a chunk of expense fun money and we would meet somewhere and mix and give it all away :)

EDIT: not the money......, all the juice :)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I seriously need to post some pics of my mixing space again. This is getting ridiculous. Can't wait til @Emilie finishes up my carousel for my FA flavors (she ordered the materials Wednesday). You guys that have a ton of FA from BCV (original 10ml bottles) are totally going to want to get your hands on this thing.

15" diameter, holds 164 10ml FA bottles, all labels visible, 5 levels high and it spins!

Here's the template she sent me.

FlavorCarousel.jpg

Hopefully within 2 weeks. Will free up SOOOOOOOO much space for me. I obviously don't have kids/pets etc to worry about in my mixing space so can actually leave this stuff sitting out.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seriously need to post some pics of my mixing space again. This is getting ridiculous. Can't wait til @Emilie finishes up my carousel for my FA flavors (she ordered the materials Wednesday). You guys that have a ton of FA from BCV (original 10ml bottles) are totally going to want to get your hands on this thing.

15" diameter, holds 164 10ml FA bottles, all labels visible, 5 levels high and it spins!

Here's the template she sent me.

FlavorCarousel.jpg

Hopefully within 2 weeks. Will free up SOOOOOOOO much space for me. I obviously don't have kids/pets etc to worry about in my mixing space so can actually leave this stuff sitting out.
Too cool! I want one but afraid of what It may cost. Like most things, I may have to DIY one.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Friday means the start of my time to hang out with my son (teenager)..
we normally find something to get into, and have junk food nights (fri nights).. then plot out our 2 days..
sometimes we head to the flea markets.. or just hop from thrift shops.. or just stay home watching movies..

as far as my mixing.. not sure what i will mix up this weekend.. will be thinking on that tonight. :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we normally find something to get into, and have junk food nights (fri nights).. then plot out our 2 days..
sometimes we head to the flea markets.. or just hop from thrift shops.. or just stay home watching movies..

as far as my mixing.. not sure what i will mix up this weekend.. will be thinking on that tonight. :)

We are kindred spirits Smoky Blue because every thing you just said sounds like something I would enjoy doing this weekend

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

We are kindred spirits Smoky Blue because every thing you just said sounds like something I would enjoy doing this weekend

Count me in! Tball is gonna win the lottery, so we can buy all kinds of fun things, then grab pizza. No wait, we'll buy a pizza - n - vapes joint that sits next to the flea market!

My hopes are that ECX, TFA and Bull City orders all show up on Friday. I have a PIF box sitting here waiting for me to fully go through it, though I do believe I've decided to keep the Helios RDA from the box. Had to research that one a bit. I'm going to clean up some leaky juices from the package, then re-package it and mail it out to the next in line after adding things that I'm paying forward. That was a fun adventure! I recommend getting in on the PIF boxes. Maybe we'll do a DIY one someday with flavorings. Someone PIF me a new mod in the meantime....

I intend to mix up a few of the new recipes posted and hope to find something to mix on my own. I'm feeling way less than creative is the problem. I got no skills with creating lately. None.

I also hope to have some chill time this weekend. Boyfriend and I have both had a terribly long month week. He's still not home from work. His shift ended at 11. Sucks. Ld, I'm with you. We need work weekENDS and workdays off.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is my Friday. Three more hours till the weekend!!! Came in last night to may have to work Saturday. Hell NO!! I will not be here even if I have to take a personal day. I have mixing to do.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tell 'em girl! Yep, Friday and Saturday are my Saturday and Sunday. I love what I do, just not the place I do it. I know you're whooped, too!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Boss yelled at me from across the building as I was walking out this morning. I had already clocked out. He came up saying we were working tonight. I said no, I can't. I am so beat my body is screaming at me. I never do that and am always there. I hate to put him in a bad spot but something has to give.

What makes this so bad is about 3 weeks ago we were told we were caught up and we would start working 4 day/32 hour weeks. You have some there worried about not getting their 40 and others looking forward to the break and actually being able to get some things done. This notice is posted all over the place with days we will be shut down and not only have we not been off, we have worked overtime every week.

I'll stop bitching now but I could go on and on about that place. I am over it all!
I have 9 new recipes I want to get mixed this weekend. Here's hoping I get it all done. :)

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a PIF box sitting here waiting for me to fully go through it, though I do believe I've decided to keep the Helios RDA from the box. Had to research that one a bit.

Good choice! I bought one a coule of months ago and really like it. In fact, it's the only dripper I'm still using, and I think I'd like to get another one or two so I can do some side-by-side setups with identical coils, etc.

Back on topic, it looks like Friday doesn't mean too much for me this week. We've got a huge client preview coming up next Friday, and our shop is scrambling to get everything done. For the last couple of weeks they've been working 6 12hr days and 8 on Sunday. We've got so much to do that the front office folks have been offered comp-time for lending a hand in the shop.

I'm sure my wife's not gonna be happy about me spending yet another weekend at work. I'm not happy about it either, but I know it's gotta be done, and I know it's a short term problem.

Oh well, enough semi-bitching. Happy Friday everyone!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry @Cavediver !! That's worse than the hours I have been putting in. :eek:
I really shouldn't complain but I hate being lied to.

Now that Friday has arrived, I am hoping 8 hours of sleep will do this old body good. LOL
Then a few hours (maybe more) of R&R. I'll have to do some figuring out this new calculator and get the scale set up.
Looking forward to some good vapes this weekend. :p

What makes that RDA better than the others for you? What others do you have that you are no longer using, if you don't mind my asking?

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TGIF should I say it again? Weekend plan use up as much as I can of the Vender Juice I stocked up on at Big Discount Fathers Day Weekend. Then I start DIY tying some of the expensive VapersTek Nic this next round.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad I never bought much vendor juice although I really need to vape what I have rather than make more but.....

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Friday finally made it! Hubby took off until Tuesday, mom is busy with her Christmas gift making. That means I can mix up some of these new recipes, yay! Just have to wait for the cats to go nap, no cat hairs in my juice or sneak attacks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol, I hear ya. One of mine is curled up on my feet, purring, the other is in her favorite sleeping spot, which is anywhere away from the dog. The dog is lying down next to boyfriend who seriously needs to get up to go back to work. He worked 7 hours OT last night! I thought I was was tired.

VU Sponsors