Become a Patron!

Is it me or are others out of control.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been on an HIC binge the last few days. Without any exaggeration, HIC and FA have been a game changer. Tonight I mixed up some new recipes. The Cinnamon Dolce Latte is the best coffee I've tried, it's what I've been looking for over the past 4 months.

Anyway, I just totaled, in my Excel spreadsheet, the amount of juice I have made and the amount remaining in the closet. The numbers are 2,890 and 2,160ml respectively. WTF!! Please tell me that's not abnormal and that some of you have 4 or 6 liters hanging around. A bunch of it is custards which I do like very much, particularly 3 recipes. The great thing about HIC's recipes are they're good to go within a few days so I can let those custards sit for a good long time.

My wife suggested I give some away. I don't know, I've put so much time and energy to get to this point in the last few months I'd rather give one of my boys away first. I am giving out 60ml tomorrow of Pizzelle at work just to blow their minds as they're vaping Mount Baker level juice.

Seriously, it does feel a bit much.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have quite that much in my stash, but I do try to keep at least a liter of my DIY stuff on hand at all times. Between it, and some of the commercial juices that I still have here, I'm sitting on around 2-2/12 liters of juice.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used to mix anytime I had free time, for hours on Fridays, as it was the only time I had to myself. These days, I have a bit more free time and I'm only mixing as needed, when the mood strikes, or when someone posts an astounding recipe. It does kinda slow down, so don't worry, and you won't give away any children in the process :D

If you'll be sharing juice at work, be prepared. People will start placing orders, lol. You can always lead fish to water, too, which is fun for you both.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife suggested I give some away. I don't know, I've put so much time and energy to get to this point in the last few months I'd rather give one of my boys away first. I am giving out 60ml tomorrow of Pizzelle at work just to blow their minds as they're vaping Mount Baker level juice.

Based on my negative experiences giving away DIY juice, I would Never do that.

Ron
---
"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows".– Rocky Balboa (Rocky VI)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sems fairly extreme to me... I mix 55ml at a time, which lasts me about 10 days. Don't need more than that ready to vape; I generally mix again when that 55ml is roughly half gone. I vape only one flavor, and I've found that if I mix up other flavors, generally it mostly goes to waste. I smoked the same brand of cigarettes for more than 30 yrs, so I really can't imagine jumping from flavor to flavor all thru the day, like a bee to flowers. I want a vape I can depend on, which always tastes familiar; my strawberry & cream is by far the best vape I've ever tasted, so I really need nothing else.

Now if I was one of these wastrels that vape thru 20-30ml or more daily, I'd probably mix up a liter at a time. The problem then would be, how to store it, since the largest bottles I own are 120ml, and I don't have many of those; most of that size that I own are in the freezer with nicotine in them.

Andria

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know, I've put so much time and energy to get to this point in the last few months I'd rather give one of my boys away first.....

First of all you ARE talking about kids right? Lol ....and wait a minute, rather give away the kid? Ejuice is so cheap its practically free....I would much rather know more people to give more of my growing collection of juice to as I am runnin outta room....I have a ton of tiny testers mostly and still havent tried any mixes bigger than 120-240mls as I just KNOW somethins gonna happen and ill mess it up Hahaha. My taste buds are so refined nowadays though, if I am not in love with it I wont vape it much. I also love to hear what people think of my recipes and honest friends are the best ones to give samples to in my experience. Most people will just be happy theyre gettin free or even cheaper high quality juice so they may just say its good either way. You shouldnt be stingy with it though, tell people they can make it too and spread the word! Diy is fun and helps people feel more fulfilled when quitting smokes I think. Itll help fight the overpriced juice industry too and people can hopefully avoid any possible incoming price increases. Just my opinion

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, there are lots of people who vape, and with just as many variations in vaping styles, or levels of consumption. I also smoked the same brand for many years, but I find the many different flavors to be a major part of the enjoyment to the hobby/lifestyle. One of the main reasons I mix at higher quantities is I vape mostly custards/bakery vapes, and they need time to age to reach their full potential. I try to keep at least one 120ml bottle of my ADV's steeping at a time and another in active rotation. I guess I vape maybe 4-5 different flavors a day, but I have 2-3 that are in constant use, and I usually mix those at least 240ml at a time. There are no right or wrong amounts of juice, or flavors to be vaping, it's all a personal choice. If you happen to be satisfied sticking to just one flavor, more power to you, as for me, I like the variety that I have in my juice line up.
As long as were not smoking that's all that matters.:)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, there are lots of people who vape, and with just as many variations in vaping styles, or levels of consumption. I also smoked the same brand for many years, but I find the many different flavors to be a major part of the enjoyment to the hobby/lifestyle. One of the main reasons I mix at higher quantities is I vape mostly custards/bakery vapes, and they need time to age to reach their full potential. I try to keep at least one 120ml bottle of my ADV's steeping at a time and another in active rotation. I guess I vape maybe 4-5 different flavors a day, but I have 2-3 that are in constant use, and I usually mix those at least 240ml at a time. There are no right or wrong amounts of juice, or flavors to be vaping, it's all a personal choice. If you happen to be satisfied sticking to just one flavor, more power to you, as for me, I like the variety that I have in my juice line up.
As long as were not smoking that's all that matters.:)

I agree.

One of the things that helped me finally quit smoking a little over year ago was the ability to switch it up some.

I tried for over year with just one juice, and basically one kind of setup.

When I'd still want a cigarette after a vape, the ability to vape a different setup with a different flavor usually quashed that desire.

Last December, I took only four flavors/setups with me on vaycay - got bored with that very quickly and ended up vaping a lot more than I would at home or work.

Right now I'm on my first juices without WTA after a year of weaning myself down and am feeling a little twitchy - giving myself a variety really, really helps.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree.

One of the things that helped me finally quit smoking a little over year ago was the ability to switch it up some.

I tried for over year with just one juice, and basically one kind of setup.

When I'd still want a cigarette after a vape, the ability to vape a different setup with a different flavor usually quashed that desire.

Last December, I took only four flavors/setups with me on vaycay - got bored with that very quickly and ended up vaping a lot more than I would at home or work.

Right now I'm on my first juices without WTA after a year of weaning myself down and am feeling a little twitchy - giving myself a variety really, really helps.

I'm sure I started out much like most other vapers, with a cig-alike that was not very satisfying at all. After several months of vaping those along with smoking, I made the switch to a VV pen battery and a Protank. Once I got into that I spent close to a year vaping only tobacco flavors and was finally able to wean myself down from 1.5 PAD to 3-4 a day. Once I finally got the courage to try a juice that wasn't a tobacco vape, I was hooked instantly, and never lit up an analog again. I'll be celebrating my 2nd vapeversary in a couple of months, and I've never felt better. FWIW, since I got up today, I've vaped 4 different flavors, and will probably vape several more before my day is over. I plan on mixing up a few testers later this evening and a few large batches of my regulars for myself and my stepson.:ejuice:

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
About 8 months ago I redid my juice collection. Reformulating some and mixing new recipes maily 30 and 60 ml. I think I ended up with about 3900 ml of DIY juice. Over the next few months I would try them out one at a time. and if I liked it I would vape the bottle dry then note it down. If I did not like it then back on the shelf to revisit later. Now months later I am down to last few bottles mainly ones I still did not like. And it is time to do it again.
For me its great to never get the anxious feeling of running low on juice. It was the same when I smoked I never wanted one more than when I was running low. And now I never have to feel that again.:D

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
About 8 months ago I redid my juice collection. Reformulating some and mixing new recipes maily 30 and 60 ml. I think I ended up with about 3900 ml of DIY juice. Over the next few months I would try them out one at a time. and if I liked it I would vape the bottle dry then note it down. If I did not like it then back on the shelf to revisit later. Now months later I am down to last few bottles mainly ones I still did not like. And it is time to do it again.
For me its great to never get the anxious feeling of running low on juice. It was the same when I smoked I never wanted one more than when I was running low. And now I never have to feel that again.:D
I remember those days. I used to get panicky when I got down to two packs or less. Now I do it when I have less than 120ml of my favorite juices.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I probably have 1.5 liters of made juice sitting around. I'm one of those proverbial bees flitting around from flower to flower. I've got bunches of mods sitting around me with different flavors in each. The flavors I vape the most will have 3 50 ml bottles made up, 1 in use and the other two in various stages of aging.

When I travel for work I always bring 5 squonkers with me, each with a different recipe. Variety is the spice of life!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a bee, too, and a wastrel sub-ohmer. Depending on how much I like a particular flavor, I could probably go through 20ml a day or more. I have at least 6 or 7 all-day-vape flavors, and there's a tank filled with each one on different mods, so I can flit from flower to flower, depending on my mood. I smoked because I had to (couldn't quit), so I smoked the same flavor day in and day out, but now that I have all the choices under the sun that DIY provides, I avail myself of them freely. :D I'm too embarrassed to go total up all the juice in my juice cupboard, but it would be a lot. I usually mix up between 8 and 10 120-ml bottles (all different flavors) on mixing day. Some I go through rather quickly, some last longer, but I do major mixing at least once a month. There are also several 60-ml bottles of juices I don't use as often that I mix up when I'm starting to run low on them. Somehow, I don't seem to be slowing down... I have WAY more juice in my cupboard now than I did a year ago. Way more. And I haven't even made all the recipes I've collected. Geeze-Louise, I might never get to the end of my recipe collection! :eek:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm a bee, too, and a wastrel sub-ohmer. Depending on how much I like a particular flavor, I could probably go through 20ml a day or more. I have at least 6 or 7 all-day-vape flavors, and there's a tank filled with each one on different mods, so I can flit from flower to flower, depending on my mood. I smoked because I had to (couldn't quit), so I smoked the same flavor day in and day out, but now that I have all the choices under the sun that DIY provides, I avail myself of them freely. :D I'm too embarrassed to go total up all the juice in my juice cupboard, but it would be a lot. I usually mix up between 8 and 10 120-ml bottles (all different flavors) on mixing day. Some I go through rather quickly, some last longer, but I do major mixing at least once a month. There are also several 60-ml bottles of juices I don't use as often that I mix up when I'm starting to run low on them. Somehow, I don't seem to be slowing down... I have WAY more juice in my cupboard now than I did a year ago. Way more. And I haven't even made all the recipes I've collected. Geeze-Louise, I might never get to the end of my recipe collection! :eek:

It's a blessing and a curse all at the same time!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I dragged out the weaning for so long, when I was finally WTA-free, I didn't really crave, exactly... but I was a little moody. A little sad sometimes for no apparent reason... or if someone called my name, my answer was something like WHAT?!?!?!?!? :giggle: But that passed after about a week.

Now, if I find myself completely *overwhelmed* with negative emotion... I might add a few drops of WTA to my Achilles, but once that particular 2.5ml is vaped, I don't use anymore, it took too long to wean off it, to want to get hooked on it again. But it's effective to restore emotional balance, no doubt about it.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I dragged out the weaning for so long, when I was finally WTA-free, I didn't really crave, exactly... but I was a little moody. A little sad sometimes for no apparent reason... or if someone called my name, my answer was something like WHAT?!?!?!?!? :giggle: But that passed after about a week.

Now, if I find myself completely *overwhelmed* with negative emotion... I might add a few drops of WTA to my Achilles, but once that particular 2.5ml is vaped, I don't use anymore, it took too long to wean off it, to want to get hooked on it again. But it's effective to restore emotional balance, no doubt about it.

Andria

The expense and questionable availability for future use is spurring me to get off of it or I'd probably drag it out some more, lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The expense and questionable availability for future use is spurring me to get off of it or I'd probably drag it out some more, lol

Yep, that's exactly why I started the wean-down New Year's, 2015; I could already see the writing on the wall, and that shit is literally addictive, almost as bad as cigarettes; I wanted getting free of it to be MY choice, at my own pace, rather than having it forced on me by a bunch of bureaucratic bastard buffoons. :D Now, it's kinda like narcotics, to me: I'll use them if I REALLY need them, but only for a VERY short time, because that's a can of worms I DO NOT want to open, I've been thru way too much addiction/withdrawal already. So if my emotions are totally fucked, I'll use WTA to get them back to something approaching normalcy -- whatever that is! -- but not use enough to really flip that switch.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks.
What's that? Lol

Exactly what it says -- nicotine is the MAJOR alkaloid in tobacco, about 95% of the alkaloid content, but the other alkaloids are responsible, along with the ammonia, with making smoking so horribly addictive. Most can get free of cigarettes simply with nicotine, but many of us cannot, without a way of systematically weaning off the other alkaloids -- via WTA.

Andria

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Exactly what it says -- nicotine is the MAJOR alkaloid in tobacco, about 95% of the alkaloid content, but the other alkaloids are responsible, along with the ammonia, with making smoking so horribly addictive. Most can get free of cigarettes simply with nicotine, but many of us cannot, without a way of systematically weaning off the other alkaloids -- via WTA.

Andria
Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks. Maybe that's what my wife needs. She keeps saying she wants to back to smoking and she's never fully satisfied with vaping but she keeps it up.

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
I've got a gallon of VG and 1.5 quarts of 100mg nic, but maybe only 150-200mls of ready-to-vape juice on hand. I'm not a huge fan of "aged" juice. I usually like stuff that is relatively freshly mixed, that way I feel like I don't have to use as much flavoring. Some of my favorite recipes are 10-15% flavoring, and are either shake-n-vape or good after 1-2 days. Otoh, I feel like I need more flavoring for stuff that is going to sit around for a while before being vaped.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks. Maybe that's what my wife needs. She keeps saying she wants to back to smoking and she's never fully satisfied with vaping but she keeps it up.

That very well could be the case... especially if she noticed that the need to smoke seemed to coincide with certain amounts of time away from cigarettes -- 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months. Something about the half-lives of the various chemicals in human metabolism, and how fast they leave the body. And all that stuff i said about emotional balance -- some of those alkaloids are actually MAOIs, which used to be commonly used as anti-depressants. They also help to *organize* the brain chemistry (and nicotine does wonders for that too), which results in a feeling of general well-being and balance, rather than being overwhelmed and swamped by feelings of sadness, rage, depression, anxiety, and just plain pissiness. :D

Andria

ETA: what i said about WTA being literally addictive.. that's very true, so it's really not advisable to use it, unless it's either a) vape WTA, or b) go back to smoking. Getting free of WTA is nearly as hard as getting free of cigarettes.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That very well could be the case... especially if she noticed that the need to smoke seemed to coincide with certain amounts of time away from cigarettes -- 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months. Something about the half-lives of the various chemicals in human metabolism, and how fast they leave the body. And all that stuff i said about emotional balance -- some of those alkaloids are actually MAOIs, which used to be commonly used as anti-depressants. They also help to *organize* the brain chemistry (and nicotine does wonders for that too), which results in a feeling of general well-being and balance, rather than being overwhelmed and swamped by feelings of sadness, rage, depression, anxiety, and just plain pissiness. :D

Andria

ETA: what i said about WTA being literally addictive.. that's very true, so it's really not advisable to use it, unless it's either a) vape WTA, or b) go back to smoking. Getting free of WTA is nearly as hard as getting free of cigarettes.

Getting off WTA has been a gradual process for me and when I got down to .2 mg without issues I stopped putting it in my DIY juice.

I feel a little goosey, but nothing like putting down cigarettes without WTA

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Getting off WTA has been a gradual process for me and when I got down to .2 mg without issues I stopped putting it in my DIY juice.

I feel a little goosey, but nothing like putting down cigarettes without WTA

I went all the way down to .1% for the last week. :D

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, lots of great insights and experience. I must say I feel much better about my growing collection. A few posts touched on what I now think is the main reason I want so much juice at hand. It's the fear of not having any and be tempted to buy a pack. That's it, it's my main motivator. In the beginning I was amazed I was able to just stop but along came the fear. It's why I got into DIY so quickly, I wanted the control of the juice.

Another point is the variety. It's amazing that we all were able to smoke the same brand for years without ever considering changing. I initially thought, when I started DIY, that I'd be happy with 3-4 ADVs. However, the allure of trying new flavors and recipes is not only powerful, but fun. I'm going to stop worrying about it now and just enjoy it. :vino:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wow, lots of great insights and experience. I must say I feel much better about my growing collection. A few posts touched on what I now think is the main reason I want so much juice at hand. It's the fear of not having any and be tempted to buy a pack. That's it, it's my main motivator. In the beginning I was amazed I was able to just stop but along came the fear. It's why I got into DIY so quickly, I wanted the control of the juice.

Another point is the variety. It's amazing that we all were able to smoke the same brand for years without ever considering changing. I initially thought, when I started DIY, that I'd be happy with 3-4 ADVs. However, the allure of trying new flavors and recipes is not only powerful, but fun. I'm going to stop worrying about it now and just enjoy it. :vino:

That's awesome!

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got about 2 litres sitting in my cupboard, which is starting to smell like a vape shop, of various flavours. I get flavour fade pretty quick at times and need to change juice because of it. Just hate it when im really getting into one, like Ry4 and Pistachio and just a day and a half into it and its "huh, where'd that go?" Such is life, you cant have it all.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm definitely not in that camp. I have too much juice (mostly vendor stuff) still sitting around that I no longer care to vape, so flavored juice gets made 30 ml at a time. Waste no, want not.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have absolutely NO vendor juice.
I keep 240 ml of my fav juices made up and make 15 ml batches of new stuff to try.

leadpipe58

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not want to make more then I can vape in 6 months.I have about 500 ml steeping.I never realized how beneficial steeping is ( have see the videos and know what it does). I had never had a juice last long enough to really steep till I had one hide in my cabinet for 4 months..
Well it was a different juice.So the way i figured out how to hold a juice long enough is to make a bunch and rotate the steeped with the new..I get about 2 to 3 weeks steep this way.After reading what you folks are up to I will add about another 400 ml to my stash.Oh dam the bad luck i need to make more juice.
#STEEPINGISMIXERSHELL!!

Vapin-Dave

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if this will make you feel better or not but I just started a week ago and I started with 1 litre VG, 200 ml PG, 120 ml nic and 780 ml of flavours total. I haven't mixed up many batches yet but am already looking at more flavours and thinking I may need more VG. LOL

Why do I feel like I'm waiting at the train station to be picked up for a long trip. :wave:

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I keep a few 120mls of favs always steeping.

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have too much juice (mostly vendor stuff) still sitting around that I no longer care to vape
Same here.
But first, I have to dilute it because I'v cut back on how much nic I use. So I dilute it, try it, and it either stays, or gets dumped.
I decided to pretty much finish them up before I mix any more for now. :wait:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Same here.
But first, I have to dilute it because I'v cut back on how much nic I use. So I dilute it, try it, and it either stays, or gets dumped.
Oh, I've been diluting my vendor juice for several years. Not to reduce the nic, but because my tastes have changed and I find most of it over-flavored. Diluting the flavors also seems to reduce "flavor fatigue" for me.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here.
When I started vaping I couldnt handle 3mg vendor ejuice and it was about all I could find then.....I died every time I hit it!:eek:...... I always bought a 3mg and 0mg so I could mix them, thats how I switched over from cigs to vaping. Then it seemed the nic in vendor juices was harsher when I switched to DIY, I did get nic a couple times way too harsh for me that reminded me of the good 'ol days tho:blech:
I made a post about the moment of dumping my wasted money on vendor juices (I wouldnt vape) down the drain.....to use the bottles....... for DIY....lol

Last edited:

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think most 'flavor fatigue' is caused by high levels of flavoring.
Sad part is the flavorings are concentrated and all at such different levels. Its hard to know when youre gonna overdo it unless you start low and work your way up in percentage. It's very time consuming but I hope these solo flavor tests will keep me from other hiccups when mixing.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been on an HIC binge the last few days. Without any exaggeration, HIC and FA have been a game changer. Tonight I mixed up some new recipes. The Cinnamon Dolce Latte is the best coffee I've tried, it's what I've been looking for over the past 4 months.

Anyway, I just totaled, in my Excel spreadsheet, the amount of juice I have made and the amount remaining in the closet. The numbers are 2,890 and 2,160ml respectively. WTF!! Please tell me that's not abnormal and that some of you have 4 or 6 liters hanging around. A bunch of it is custards which I do like very much, particularly 3 recipes. The great thing about HIC's recipes are they're good to go within a few days so I can let those custards sit for a good long time.

Seriously, it does feel a bit much.
Mix in small batches so no... I don't think I have quite that much lying around. I have mayyyybe 500 ml...

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lung-busting hits at 100+W?
Lol I will have to admit I was a cloud chaser but not so much when I was working with smaller sub ohm tanks. I think I used to run 30-50w back then.....even the pens made me cough pretty bad at 3-6mg now that I think of it.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife suggested I give some away. I don't know, I've put so much time and energy to get to this point in the last few months I'd rather give one of my boys away first.

If it's just a matter of it bothering your wife, then package the flavors you rarely ever use (I bet there are a lot of them) and put them somewhere that doesn't catch your wife's eye.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it's just a matter of it bothering your wife, then package the flavors rarely ever use (I bet there are a lot of them) and put it somewhere that doesn't catch your wife's eye.
It's my lone shelf in the closet (wife has more) dammit I'm going to use it... lol

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i decided i hate mixing as needed
so i have 5 recipes I use 6 if i ever order more black licorice
I make 120ml of each flavor when I mix in large bottles and the put those into 1 30ml bottle for each flavor so
I keep about 1/2liter mixed at most. then when flavors run low I do it all over again. Takes me about 45 minutes to do all 5 flavors if they all run out including setup and clean up

VU Sponsors