Become a Patron!

Is it okay to use sony vtc4 battery's on the intelli nitecore charger?

Logan Schafer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If so, what battery setting should I put it to? On the screen when I hold 'mode' it shows either Li-lion, Low, or LifePO4. The only time I've gotten the bars to charge on the screen is when I set it to LifePO4. But the other day something weird happened, my battery was completely out basically. And I put it in and it quickly (within maybe like 10 minutes or something) charged all bars except for the last one (the top bar) and then it took a good amount of time to fully charge on that last bar. Sorry for the overload of information. Can someone give me some guidance on this?

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, they're lithium ion batteries. So probably that setting would be best.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If so, what battery setting should I put it to? On the screen when I hold 'mode' it shows either Li-lion, Low, or LifePO4. The only time I've gotten the bars to charge on the screen is when I set it to LifePO4. But the other day something weird happened, my battery was completely out basically. And I put it in and it quickly (within maybe like 10 minutes or something) charged all bars except for the last one (the top bar) and then it took a good amount of time to fully charge on that last bar. Sorry for the overload of information. Can someone give me some guidance on this?
That is one reason to get a better quality charger with a digital readout those bars are useless if you talking about the old nitecore if its the new one I highly suggest if you want to make your batteries really last only charge at 500mah and get extra batteries and rotate... most people that have batteries fail quicly fast charge everything one of my LUC chargers charges at 2amps even though within spec of the battery I noticed after a week on a sony battery it would not charge all the way up @Warhawk-AVG said take the time to ready all of http://batteryuniversity.com

VU Sponsors