Become a Patron!

Is it safe to hold e-cigarette on magnetic phone holder in car?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello,

I am having an issue while driving as I don't have any place to put my Smok Alien mod.
So, is it safe to get magnetic phone holder like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Mobile-P...485802896&sr=8-8&keywords=phone+magnet+holder and just stick that metal plate on my mod? Is it safe for batteries to be on "magnet"?

Thank you.

If I posted it in wrong section, please move it. As well, I have not found any info regarding this.
Jwraps have cup holder inserts made to fit all the different types of mods, I have one and LOVE it

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see any problem with that.
A lot of mods have magnetic battery covers anyway.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I thought about that as well, but I wasn't sure.

The pack has a "metal" sticker which would stick on the body, so It shouldn't be a problem.

Well, I'll give it a try then :)

Sounds a lot like the rig I have for my cellphone to attach to my beanbag type dashboard cellphone holder.

I just gotta think that smartphones have more sophisticated electronics to screw up than mod's do so I am thinking that if it is OK for a smartphone it should be good for a mod?

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After I quit there was no need for an "Ash Tray",so I pulled it out of the little door and made a mod holder with a charger that plugs in the lighter socket,kinda holding it in,room for a couple mods and juice.I have a short USB cord to charge too!.....Sorry no pics....Z

After I quit there was no need for an "Ash Tray",so I pulled it out of the little door and made a mod holder with a charger that plugs in the lighter socket,kinda holding it in,room for a couple mods and juice.I have a short USB cord to charge too!.....Sorry no pics....Z
There is no ashtray in my car, just cup holders :)
Just do not use a flavor magnet.
What is that?

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no ashtray in my car, just cup holders :)

Yup,Mine is a older car,and I did not answer Your question....I see no problem with the metal strip other than it not staying stuck to the mod....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have two foam can coolers placed in the cup holders, I put a couple mods in them while traveling.

VU Sponsors