Become a Patron!

is it safe to use this flavor for vape? (data sheet attached)

hi new in diy ..i have only this option cause the place i am living ..i bought this flavor from a while..is it safe to use this type of flavor for vape? TDS-00020-L-003-R-Mango-v01-F.jpg TDS-00076-L-002-Mint-SH-v01-T.jpg TDS-00186-L-003-R-Anis-v01-F.jpg

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Nothing mentioned in those pages raises any red flags. Triacetin and benzyl alcohol are common in DIY flavorings. If you're worried about possible diketones, the one to set aside would be mango (pretty unlikely to be a component in natural-type peppermint or anise flavors, but not unlikely in mango). How much you'll need for a reasonable level of flavor is anyone's guess.

My question backatcha would be: why not just buy flavorings you know will work well for vaping?

hello HIC ..anise and peppermint is shisha flavor... mango is food flavor .. i dont even know the percentage i should try with this flavor..u mean i can use anise and peppermint is shisha flavor but not the mango?
the thing is its very difficult to order vape stuff because of the customs rules...and its was the only choice i have if i want to make diy.i bought it from local factory .man i was have to order base from china from trusted company cause they help me and change the description :D
ps. i have try some of ur recipe when i was have flavor art ..they are amazing ..i appreciate your help..thanks :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
hello HIC ..anise and peppermint is shisha flavor... mango is food flavor .. i dont even know the percentage i should try with this flavor..u mean i can use anise and peppermint is shisha flavor but not the mango?
the thing is its very difficult to order vape stuff because of the customs rules...and its was the only choice i have if i want to make diy.i bought it from local factory .man i was have to order base from china from trusted company cause they help me and change the description :D
ps. i have try some of ur recipe when i was have flavor art ..they are amazing ..i appreciate your help..thanks :)

I imagine your gov't is more than happy to keep you supplied with taxed tobacco instead. It sure makes me angry to hear about anti-vaping regulations, but if you tell us what country you're in, maybe someone can help you find a local source for good flavors.

i have been like year and half try stop smoking ..lately i try so hard to quit smoking cause i get allergy and i keep coughing..dr advise me to stop it immediately..and its really hard for me..the thing is im interesting with vaping since that time i have try many time to shift ..i have been smoking for 15 years..i have read and learn about vaping since the year and half all details...we have here ppl selling e cigarettes and liquids..but not for diy ...i have search every where ..u know how the things work when its not allowed to sell in public its
against law ... keep falling with clone and shi**y e liquid...even more expensive then on line...what to do man?
i even try to order from a famous american site for vaping .. i asked to change the description..and this the answer i get (we can not ship nicotine internationally, and we can not change the description of the products we sell. I apologize. Thank you for your time and business. blah blah
so i think i will keep smoking :D just joking i am really try to quit but as u see what i can do?? thank u so much

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
i have been like year and half try stop smoking ..lately i try so hard to quit smoking cause i get allergy and i keep coughing..dr advise me to stop it immediately..and its really hard for me..the thing is im interesting with vaping since that time i have try many time to shift ..i have been smoking for 15 years..i have read and learn about vaping since the year and half all details...we have here ppl selling e cigarettes and liquids..but not for diy ...i have search every where ..u know how the things work when its not allowed to sell in public its
against law ... keep falling with clone and shi**y e liquid...even more expensive then on line...what to do man?
i even try to order from a famous american site for vaping .. i asked to change the description..and this the answer i get (we can not ship nicotine internationally, and we can not change the description of the products we sell. I apologize. Thank you for your time and business. blah blah
so i think i will keep smoking :D just joking i am really try to quit but as u see what i can do?? thank u so much

What country are you in?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have yet to find a US company that will relabel anything.

If it's Nicotine you need, try HiLiq in China. It's very good quality and cheap. They will relabel as PG or VG. The question is getting through customs. Where do you live? You need to find out how customs and the postal service operate. Then you can get around them. Look into whether courier services will deliver to you, companies such as DHL, FedEx, etc. I've had great luck with DHL. I know that here the couriers are going through a different system than the postal service. You'll have to pay more for the couriers, but it's worth it. Also, if you do order from HiLiq, get the 200mg, you've got to maximize every shot you take. Get at least 500ml and you'll have enough for a couple of years with one order.

As for the PG, VG and flavors, they should be legal to import. You need to find out. I'd bet that even if you can find PG and VG in your country, the quality will be suspect. You can get it from the EU, as well as the flavors. You need to step up and do some work here. If you really want this stuff, then figure it out, no one here can do much for you.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Try something with a high VG content. PG is more of an irritant, which gives the throat hit and also causes coughing. Basically if you aren't coughing on cigarettes you shouldnt be coughing on high vg vapor. Nicotine level depends on what type of vaping device and tank you use. A pen style, mouth to lung usually goes around 18mg where as a tank like baby beast or rda like tsunami goes around 3 to 6 mg nicotine. (bigger clouds = more nicotine per puff)

VU Sponsors