Become a Patron!

Is it safe to use this?

Should I use it?

• Yes (possible consequences)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi, I've had this e-cigarette sitting in my drawer for about 1-2 years, (I kid you not), and this is what its become:image-52696.jpg

Its all dried up, but I tried to use it and boy did it have a shit load of smoke come out, and it tasted perfectly fine (note I was NOT the person who used this before, I know how it tastes because I had tried my friends the day before, and mine tastes much better)

I'm not a smoker or anything, I just want to know if its usable or not.

P.S. I know the expiration date is 1-2 years in an ideal place (from direct sunlight) and its been just like that, so what can happen if I tried using it?

Thanks

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Why on earth would you want to use it if you're not a smoker?!?! :confused:
I sure hope you know whose DNA was on that tip before you stuck your mouth around it o_O

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
vaping isn't just for ex-cigarette smokers.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Jeez, whats all the fuss about? I'm not a poser or anything like that, no need to be a dickhead, I just wanted to know if its gone bad or not (as the liquid has dried out completely) .

Why on earth would you want to use it if you're not a smoker?!?! :confused:
I sure hope you know whose DNA was on that tip before you stuck your mouth around it o_O

I'm not going to use it, do you have a problem with reading? I said I just wanted to know if its usable or if I should clean it up and put it back in my drawer for another 1-2 years.

P.S. Why on earth are you so disgustive of other peoples 2 year old spit on it??? Wtf? DNA on that tip? Are you a kid? It was used a few times by my dad and I had the decency to wipe the tip on a towel before and after using it once. I'd appreciate it if you kept the remarks to yourself and actually tell me if I can do something about that driedout liquid, can I like, pour a few drops of water into it and it'll go back to normal?

Then why vape?
I'm not going to! If you had read my post you would know "I'm not a smoker or anything, I just want to know if its usable or not. " If its dead, I wanna know so I can bloody clean it or if I can do something with the e-liquid to make it normal again.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
vaping isn't just for ex-cigarette smokers.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
There is a reason they are called "Electronic Cigarettes" j/s!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm not going to! If you had read my post you would know "I'm not a smoker or anything, I just want to know if its usable or not. " If its dead, I wanna know so I can bloody clean it or if I can do something with the e-liquid to make it normal again.
The battery may be usable... I would throw the CE4 away.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Jeez, whats all the fuss about? I'm not a poser or anything like that, no need to be a dickhead, I just wanted to know if its gone bad or not (as the liquid has dried out completely) .
We all had to start somewhere....and I hang my head as I say I started with exactly what you have in your hand. Having said that, that shit will kill your lungs and taste like shit. Hey, if you don't want to take it seriously, then don't come to a serious forum with something like that lol. No offense meant just sayin is all. If you want to get serious about vaping, there are a lot of really cool people here that will help get you set up with the right stuff....crap like what you just showed in the photo will most likely explode in your face.....happened in my hometown a few months ago.

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey, if you don't want to take it seriously, then don't come to a serious forum with something like that lol.

VU: "only for serious vapers."

crap like what you just showed in the photo will most likely explode in your face.....happened in my hometown a few months ago.

This thread is bizzare:
  1. vaping is only for ex-smokers
  2. but you can't discuss the most common style of cigarette replacement device

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

To address your question: the liquid that was/is in that tank is a loss and was never water-based. The liquid inside is intended to be consumed and refilled. I would disassemble it as far as you can and soak/rinse in warm water to clean it up. I use an ultrasonic cleaner for such tasks.

The long-wicked tank design has been superseded both technically and culturally. It could still work but would probably be more interesting to take apart to see how things like this are designed.

The battery may be permanently damaged if it sat at a low voltage for too long. I doubt the charger is laying around, but if it is you can try to charge it. If you do be sure to babysit it in case something goes wrong.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nnt1t1kIWI1qedb29o1_500_zpsoyugoglc.gif

martin

Member For 4 Years
brilliant [ by the way its whisky ] look at the label on a scottish whisky bottle we invented it so we are right lol

martin

Member For 4 Years
if you had a kitten would you call it pusskey .now that i have typed that it not a bad name might be a russian kitten thou lol change the pups name to whisky or other little puppies will tease him.you might get away with calling him don-key what do you think

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
THIS THREAD WENT DOWN FASTER THAN THE HINDENBERG

TO address the OP, and put my name in the hat for a snarky response, I would throw it away. If the battery has not been charged or discharged in 12-24 months, there is a chance that It is no longer stable. It is not worth keeping especially if you don't vape or smoke.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors