Become a Patron!

is it the norm

sprocky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok new to vapeing not had a ciggy or roll up after 40 years of heavy smoking is it the norm that your vapor tasts a bit wartery because off tast buds feckted up

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
getting a real dry throut and mouth as well

First of all, WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND!

As has been said before, the PG in your E-liquids will dehydrate the tissues in your mouth resulting in a condition known as Vapers Tongue.

Basically, your taste bud's go dead and your mouth dries out.

That being said, drink plenty of water (like doctors say we should be doing anyway) and all will be well with the world.

Sport's drinks are even better.

sprocky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
brillint only get this last thing at night and soon as wake up in morning guna keep it up cus theres no way ime ever putting a ciggy back in my mouth

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I first started vaping the first pull of the day used to make me cough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

sprocky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ime not getting that thankfully but in only a week my life has completely changed for the better ime more relaxed go to bed earlier as can take me vaper to bed and as i see it have me last draw before puting me head down and when wake up have a drarw on me mod not done that for years as no smoking in the house apart from the kitchen happy days

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Kool man, welcome to VU. There's a ton of knowledgeable vapers here. If you have any questions you're in the right forum.

sprocky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kool man, welcome to VU. There's a ton of knowledgeable vapers here. If you have any questions you're in the right forum.

bin researching for about two weeks looked at many forums desided to join you gouys on vu as its no bulshit banter excuse my bluntnes but say what i think

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
bin researching for about two weeks looked at many forums desided to join you gouys on vu as its no bulshit banter excuse my bluntnes but say what i think
There's some really good people here.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
getting a real dry throut and mouth as well
Yes to both. The taste comes back as your taste buds and sense of smell recover. PG absorbs water, so drink lots. This also has the effect of helping flush all that crap you got from 40 years of smoking out.
After a few days, you will notice you don't get short of breath as easily and have more energy due to the increased O2 level in your system.
I noticed this gave me headaches though. Well not so much the increase in O2, so much as being whacked in the head by the wife at 3am and being told "GO TO SLEEP BEFORE I PUT YOU TO SLEEP!" ;) lol

VU Sponsors