Become a Patron!

Is it true that ebola victims will turn into zombies after death?

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it really true that ebola victims will turn into zombies if not incinerated at a minimum of 1500c within 24 hrs. of death? Are there any actual medical doctors that can confirm or deny? I read it on the internet, so I am really worried.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_mwqahaR91Q1rh2tw8o1_400.gif

Fad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A couple would come in useful at Halloween,
just to scare the living s**t out of those screeching little brats that run about annoying everyone.

Might just have to stick to the tried and trusted mains power rigged doorbell....oh well, maybe next year :(

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing is for sure, the beheaded victims of isis won't.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it really true that ebola victims will turn into zombies if not incinerated at a minimum of 1500c within 24 hrs. of death? Are there any actual medical doctors that can confirm or deny? I read it on the internet, so I am really worried.
I'm not a doctor but I've played one on TV. I concur. Moecat....Warhawk..... Do you concur? :)

I think Jimi will concur if you two concur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Couldn't have said it better. :)
Think about it man, Ebola kills people. Makes your insides bleed. If you die, you heart ceases to beat, therefor no blood is supplied to the brain and other organs because your innards are bled dry including your heart.

Out of the 4000 or so people that have died from ebola only a few has "risen from the dead". They weren't really dead, they were on the brink of death and it just so happens that there were camera crews recording those people.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't have said it better. :)
Think about it man, Ebola kills people. Makes your insides bleed. If you die, you heart ceases to beat, therefor no blood is supplied to the brain and other organs because your innards are bled dry including your heart.

Out of the 4000 or so people that have died from ebola only a few has "risen from the dead". They weren't really dead, they were on the brink of death and it just so happens that there were camera crews recording those people.
Now where is the fun in that answer. :)

A rediculous thread needs rediculous responses !!

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now where is the fun in that answer. :)

A rediculous thread needs rediculous responses !!

Let me rephrase that then, ehemm..
Yes it's real!!! Lock yo doors, hide yo kids, hide yo wife! We got zombies up in this peice!
New studies have shown ebola reanimates the bodies 24 hours after death if not cremated immediately!!

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I'm sure no one in this thread is trying to be rude, were all just giving you shit. But really, to beleive what you find on the internet, which is the birthing place of thousands and thousands of hoaxes, rumors and lies, is truly ridiculous. Don't beleive anything you see on the internet..

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think mr. drone made that original post with tongue firmly planted in cheek. ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well with Ebola being a strain of Viruses I guess anything could happen. Gosh we cannot even cure the common cold..
What really scares me are "Prions" look them up they got infamous from the "Mad cow disease" in humans one of the
symptoms is Laughing and Crying at the same time and it is fatal it is neither Alive or Dead is is I guess the real Zombie

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
question....if the ebola/zombie apocalypse happens in vegas, does it stay in vegas?
Well @kelli No see its a virus so it can be spread in just about any way.... I think that my whole city has it. I saw a guy yesterday that I have known for year and he only said "Bend over and spell Run" Ok so Kelli now say each letter of RUN by in order :) haha

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great thought. Beheading should work quite nicely and reduce the cost dramatically!
Now i get it!
So Isis are actually the good guys and are just fighting to build a zombie free state.
It all makes sense now:D

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now i get it!
So Isis are actually the good guys and are just fighting to build a zombie free state.
It all makes sense now:D
Exactly
But if not just to be sure

we may have to "Nuke em from orbit its the only way to be sure" -- Movie: Aliens
nuke.gif

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That brings back memories from the 70's

" hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't up set us "

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They say that "Gingers have no soul" so I think your on the right track there. :)

Yeah I'm convinced they are evil no matter if they be dead or living dead.
But since one has already stolen my soul and ripped out my heart I figure I aint got nothing to lose.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@kelli
Hello you gorgeous ginger!
You know I was just funnin right?
I love redheads. That's my fault , not theirs.
I made the choice to put my soul in danger. I can't put all the blame on all the gingers of the world.
That would just be unfair and somewhat stereotypical. I would never stoop that low.
Have I told you how gorgeous you are? :p

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know Kelli, the more I think about it if Prince Harry waving his junk around made it out of Vegas zombies making it out should be trivial. Not the Vegas I used to know. Vegas needs to step up it's game.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@kelli
Hello you gorgeous ginger!
You know I was just funnin right?
I love redheads. That's my fault , not theirs.
I made the choice to put my soul in danger. I can't put all the blame on all the gingers of the world.
That would just be unfair and somewhat stereotypical. I would never stoop that low.
Have I told you how gorgeous you are? :p

blowkiss.jpg

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
you are welcome to what little there are. vapid, ya know :)
Well then, we have a deal. I'll get something drafted and sent to you via certified mail. My gear is all clones, though, so watch out for cease and desist letters, lol.

VU Sponsors