Become a Patron!

Is it truly american to protest the immigration??

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
After all, upon a stone at the base of the statue of liberty, reads..

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

― Emma Lazarus

So i ask you now? Why would the right wing take such a staunch stand against " illegal immigration".

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh, Lord, If you don't know, then you will never know..
Lets get back to vaping and leave that stuff for other places....
I come here to escape the BS of out there and now you want to bring it to this forum.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Because they are here by illegal means , my family came here legally and passed that stone . The state of Texas can not afford to babysit these kids for the next 10 years .

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Oh i agree, the immigration of any race/religion/creed/other countries citizens weighs heavily upon any economy.

Would it not be easier to reform our entitlement programs to eliminate the attractiveness of crossing the border?

Which brings me to the " dream act" This is what happens when extreme liberalism takes control..

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will just copy and paste since this seems to fit the issue also...

I think the biggest problem with The whole issue right now is simple.....
People are taking sides I.E. Republican vs. Democrat - That's the problem!
Republican Vs Democrat is the biggest issue in America and it has been proven many times over that there is no such thing, it's an ingenious plan brought to light by the last 100+ years of the rich in this country and others.
If you really think that they fight each other behind closed doors then you need to really step back and look at the over all picture, I won't say it's a smoke screen because it's much deeper than that but damn people it's not that hard to understand how this works.
If I wanted to create wealth and I was in a place to do so how would I go about it.....
Go against everything our founding fathers wanted and tried to prevent and allow banks to self govern above the and without the control of the American people, Then allow them to create a single body of fictitious Paper that has an interest rate created by them out of thin air. Then require the people to pay this fee in the terms of "taxes". Then at some point even when they fail require the same "slaves" to bail them out....
Then when everyone is taking sides (Republican vs Democrat) they will be to stupid to actually do the right thing, Instead they will keep arguing over parties instead of doing whats best for America.... Which by the way is neither of the parties and never someone that is actually on the government payroll.
The last president to actually stand up for the American people was JFK, He denied the Northwood project and he was killed, the next person in line to agree to follow orders signed the project bill first thing in order to keep his fake position known as President!
The only problem is that people TRUST and STAND BEHIND the so called elected officials, Educate yourselfs and stand up for the people as we are supposed to control the BG not the other way around but everyone seems to forget that and let them make the rules. It's not to late but it is getting really close to not being able to be fixed, But that requires everyone to be free thinkers and stop fighting each other about parties as they are all bad for us and fight for each other.....
I personally believe that it must start with the people and anyone in BG is an enemy of the state/people, if you spend your time voting for parties you are doing exactly what the BG wants you to do and you are a good "slave" that may keep your "slave" status and the things you "earned"!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Because they are here by illegal means , my family came here legally and passed that stone . The state of Texas can not afford to babysit these kids for the next 10 years .

Guess what.. it's not just the state of Texas that gets these illegals.. they are trying to spread them out all along the southern states.. so we all get the burden of "helping" when we can not afford to help our own.. dont forget the diseases and gangs/terrorists! wee.. Party time coming soon.. :(

Oh i agree, the immigration of any race/religion/creed/other countries citizens weighs heavily upon any economy.

Would it not be easier to reform our entitlement programs to eliminate the attractiveness of crossing the border?

Which brings me to the " dream act" This is what happens when extreme liberalism takes control..

You would have to find people that are willing to reform, much less pass newer laws.. what is happening now is due to slack control over something that can be controlled.. premeditated? hmm..:rolleyes:

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is it really that much different from when half a million Irish came in the late 1850's during their potato famine ???

Reactions: jae

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
is it really that much different from when half a million Irish came in the late 1850's during their potato famine ???

it is when you add up the health issues and the terrorists that are documented as incoming.. much more different. IMO

I don't know where you are from, but this is the South, we are talking.. sure, we use some for helping on farms etc.. but they come legal.. they leave! we are talking kids as young as 8 who have already killed some body.. how would you like it, if that 8 yr old killer was in your kids school.. sitting beside your child, every day.. just a thought..

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it is when you add up the health issues and the terrorists that are documented as incoming.. much more different. IMO

did you ever see Gangs of New York ??? ;)

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will just copy and paste since this seems to fit the issue also...

I think the biggest problem with The whole issue right now is simple.....
People are taking sides I.E. Republican vs. Democrat - That's the problem!
Republican Vs Democrat is the biggest issue in America and it has been proven many times over that there is no such thing, it's an ingenious plan brought to light by the last 100+ years of the rich in this country and others.
If you really think that they fight each other behind closed doors then you need to really step back and look at the over all picture, I won't say it's a smoke screen because it's much deeper than that but damn people it's not that hard to understand how this works.
If I wanted to create wealth and I was in a place to do so how would I go about it.....
Go against everything our founding fathers wanted and tried to prevent and allow banks to self govern above the and without the control of the American people, Then allow them to create a single body of fictitious Paper that has an interest rate created by them out of thin air. Then require the people to pay this fee in the terms of "taxes". Then at some point even when they fail require the same "slaves" to bail them out....
Then when everyone is taking sides (Republican vs Democrat) they will be to stupid to actually do the right thing, Instead they will keep arguing over parties instead of doing whats best for America.... Which by the way is neither of the parties and never someone that is actually on the government payroll.
The last president to actually stand up for the American people was JFK, He denied the Northwood project and he was killed, the next person in line to agree to follow orders signed the project bill first thing in order to keep his fake position known as President!
The only problem is that people TRUST and STAND BEHIND the so called elected officials, Educate yourselfs and stand up for the people as we are supposed to control the BG not the other way around but everyone seems to forget that and let them make the rules. It's not to late but it is getting really close to not being able to be fixed, But that requires everyone to be free thinkers and stop fighting each other about parties as they are all bad for us and fight for each other.....
I personally believe that it must start with the people and anyone in BG is an enemy of the state/people, if you spend your time voting for parties you are doing exactly what the BG wants you to do and you are a good "slave" that may keep your "slave" status and the things you "earned"!
You got it Strapped, it has to be Rep .vs. Dem because that is the only way the career politician can survive . For 20 years we have had ,for the most part ,the same problems and for 20 years the same people keep getting re-elected . They have 4 years , if they don't do the job someone else should get the job and the same goes for the new person . To have no solutions and some get 3,4,5, terms is a joke its easy to just point the finger at the other side and say its their fault.They take any side to get some traction out of it and grab a headline even if they don't know anything about it , like VAPING.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have one in my state.. it's a crying shame re elect and then cry..
we need to be breaking the cycle.. and without doing that.. its just plain insanity.. :(

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
T
You got it Strapped, it has to be Rep .vs. Dem because that is the only way the career politician can survive . For 20 years we have had ,for the most part ,the same problems and for 20 years the same people keep getting re-elected . They have 4 years , if they don't do the job someone else should get the job and the same goes for the new person . To have no solutions and some get 3,4,5, terms is a joke its easy to just point the finger at the other side and say its their fault.They take any side to get some traction out of it and grab a headline even if they don't know anything about it , like VAPING.

THANK YOU FOR COMMON SENSE!!
Vote out EVERY INCUMBENT EVERY TIME!

We will be covering this topic tonight on my show on nova from 8pm-10pm..

VU Sponsors