Become a Patron!

Is my battery compatible?

I have a Ego GS 2 Twist 2200 mAh battery and i intend to buy a Ego One Clearomizer (since i don't have enough money to buy the whole kit). I will get the Ego One Battery later but until then, can i use it will my Ego Twist with the 1ohm coil? Would it be any problems?

Thanks

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not something I'd recommend. There's no way to tell really what kind of cell is in it and what it's capabilities might be. It may or may not even fire a 1 ohm coil or if it does may (hopefully) back off the output to match it's amp limit regardless of what you have it dialed to. Given that it's regulated with a boost circuit the amp draw could be 6 amps or more depending on how efficient the circuit is. Very high for an Ego style, 2200mAh or not. If you should decide to try this pay attention to how hot the body of the Ego gets. If the main body starts feeling hot STOP.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An eGo batt will NOT fire a .1 coil. I wouldn't recommend trying lower than 1.2.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
An eGo batt will NOT fire a .1 coil. I wouldn't recommend trying lower than 1.2.
The circuitry in these is not universal. Some actually will fire a 1.0 ohm coil (although not 0.1) just not safely.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point exactly.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years