Become a Patron!

Is my hair going - NON-gray...?

MASSIVE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have very (VERY) short hair... Haven't been to the barber in 15 years - although it used to go about halfway down my back or better.

Blah, blah -- Started balding pretty good back in my early 30's, so a WAHL trimmer has been my barber for quite some time. And no doubt, I've felt that keeping "Brown" on my driver's license has been only a half-truth.
Stopped smoking only a month ago. Giving myself a buzz [EDIT] that's a term for a really short haircut [/EDIT] last week, it seemed as if the trimmings were darker than what I'm used to. Didn't think an awful lot about it, but wondered...

Within the last several days, two people have said something along the lines of "I know this sounds goofy, but are you doing something different with your hair?" And that's - well, I haven't heard of such things for the most part. But it really seems to be the case. Not so much on the facial hair, but the scalpy stuff just seems darker. And as my hair grows about as much in a week as I cut off, it's pretty easy to notice quickly.

Maybe it's just "healthier" and "looks" darker...? Not that I'm complaining... If this is a bonus, I'll take it.

Now if I could only get it to grow back so I look like I did in those amplifier ads in the 90's.......

VU Sponsors