vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From your post titled "V4P3R Parodies Vape Mania Cover":

Tell me more about how you don't read my blog when you take quotes directly from an article written on it.
Dude, go away, get out of my life already, buzz off, shove off, I don't know how many different ways of saying it, fuck off already.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
How do you typically reply in this situation? How does that go? Oh yeah:

I don't have to justify anything to you. I will post about whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want and I don't have to answer to you AT ALL about it.

I'm sooooo tired of your constant trolling and baseless accusations. All because you're some dumb fuck writer with a degree that no one gives a shit about, who is jealous that I got some attention. Get to work on your next novel if you're this bored. You can call it Melvin Provario: Maximum Butthurt - An Autobiography.

If there's a clinic or foundation for useless dickheads like you, please let me know where to send a donation.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How do you typically reply in this situation? How does that go? Oh yeah:

I'm sooooo tired of your constant trolling and baseless accusations. All because you're some dumb fuck writer with a degree that no one gives a shit about, who is jealous that I got some attention. Get to work on your next novel if you're this bored. You can call it Melvin Provario: Maximum Butthurt - An Autobiography.

If there's a clinic or foundation for useless dickheads like you, please let me know where to send a donation.
HOW AM I TROLLING ON MY OWN THREAD YOU DUMB ASS

FUCK OFF

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're not that dumb, so why are you acting like you are? Hearsay is something I heard but can't speak to first hand and don't have compelling evidence of. So yes, for Twisted this is certainly hearsay, and it is for you and for myself also. For the vendor, however, it is a first hand account. Obviously, if this were court Twisted couldn't testify to that deal that was allegedly offered because that would be hearsay. He wasn't there to hear it offered, and he hasn't heard or seen recordings of the offer being discussed. The vendor (whom he screenshots a convo with) however could testify about the alleged offer because for him it is a first hand account, and thus not hearsay.

But again, you said this topic isn't worth discussing. I will wait for your response after you finish discussing this same topic in the other threads you are discussing it in.
He is that dumb.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In case everyone missed the video where Twisted420 himself admits he's full of shit, here it is again

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Where did I lose you. I am mocking the way you say this isn't worth discussing while simultaneously discussing it in multiple threads. The rest of it was a simple reference to the content of the video, from which came the screenshot I posted. Kurt from Cloud Chasers Inc told Twisted that he was asked for stake in his company in exchange for posted reviews. If Twisted is full of shit, than I'm sure Kurt will come out and tell us that the conversation that was screenshot was edited or changed and that the content of that conversation never happened.
He's a fucking HYPOCRITE. who has to have the last word.
Cuz he can speak where and when he wants.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, I have to have the last word on MY OWN THREAD. What a sin.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And yet, you are still discussing this.

BUT... yesterday you said this. It's not about a mod or juice, it's about an app. Now today we learn that it is about devices and juice, and you say move along nothing to see here? Of course it is hearsay. But we are not in a court of law, we are in the court of public opinion. When a vendor says that a reviewer asked for 20% stake in his company to do a review, I find that to be rather interesting and I await the response of the reviewer. I also await similar stories from other vendors, because if he is doing this with all companies I'm sure more will follow. If not? Then, my friend, there is nothing to see here.

In the meantime, I have no ill will towards RT. I am being completely fair with him. I have no routing interest, as I have stated. Assuming he responds, I await and will see what he has to say.
Thats 'cause yesterday it WAS about promoting an app and Rip asking for a 2% stack to do it.. Then it turned into 'getting paid for reviews', then today it was actually found to be about advertising on Rips sites.. LOL, nobody can keep the story straight and turns out that is because it was all a witch hunt.. Nothing more.

BuddJohnson

Member For 4 Years
IMO the V3P3R eMag 'editorial' - Calling out Rip clearly parrots the unsubstantiated narrative currently be run on Rip. Which turns out to be based on bogus allegations.

The author made a mistake and should be a bit embarrassed.

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMO the 'editorial' - Calling out Rip clearly parrots the unsubstantiated narrative currently be run on Rip. Which turns out to be based on bogus allegations.

Which author? There are 2 here saying they each were right.. LMAO!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To clarify...

IMO the V3P3R eMag 'editorial' - Calling out Rip clearly parrots the unsubstantiated narrative currently be run on Rip. Which turns out to be based on bogus allegations.

I agree... However in another thread, he now trying to backtrack on what he claimed. :)

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Agreed. V3P3R should be embarrassed but clearly he's not judging by the constant childish way he's trolling this thread with rants and hate.
In the end Trip will be even more popular. And wanna be's like V3P3R's blog will get less and less traffic till it dies a slow death like so many others.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Figured I'd register an account to pass this along, concerning Kurt and CCI.
VWCYMnd.png

Well, that doesn't really clear anything up. He says that someone presented him with an email showing Rip offering positive reviews in exchange for payment. He then says that Rip tried to do the same thing to him, but later claims that Rip never offered positive reviews in exchange for payment. Looks like someone is trying to get out of hot water. Either way, Kurt is admitting that the conversation posted did come from him. He's just admitting and denying that Rip offered positive reviews in exchange for money. So the question becomes, who is this other person and has anyone talked to him?

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Problem with his theory. He claims that if anyone is asking for equity, it's not him it's a scammer. Right? Yet Kurt is saying Rip asked him for equity, and Kurt sent him product anyway, and Rip got it and reviewed it. So am I to believe that the scammer sent Kurt Rips legitimate address to send the product to?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Problem with his theory. He claims that if anyone is asking for equity, it's not him it's a scammer. Right? Yet Kurt is saying Rip asked him for equity, and Kurt sent him product anyway, and Rip got it and reviewed it. So am I to believe that the scammer sent Kurt Rips legitimate address to send the product to?
Kurt already admitted it was for advertising not for a review. Stop beating the dead horse.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kurt already admitted it was for advertising not for a review. Stop beating the dead horse.
Read Kurt's facebook post. He says that he was contacted by someone who said Rip asked for money for positive reviews, and that Rip had done the same thing with him. Kurt made contradictory statements, and I questioned that as well. I'm straight up. No dog in the fight. I'm looking for the truth, not a particular answer like you.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Read Kurt's facebook post. He says that he was contacted by someone who said Rip asked for money for positive reviews, and that Rip had done the same thing with him. Kurt made contradictory statements, and I questioned that as well. I'm straight up. No dog in the fight. I'm looking for the truth, not a particular answer like you.
I'm not looking for any particular answer at all. This has been all about nothing. Truth is it gave me a headache.
kurt.PNG

"The only payment he asked for was for advertisements."

End of story.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"Rip attempting to receive payment for advertisements/positive reviews. He received and email from an individual whose name was unknown to me. I contacted Ray Lopez because Rip had attempted to do the same thing to me back before he did any videos CCI related."

He then says that Rip didn't try to make him pay for positive reviews, and that he never paid for positive reviews. But he clearly states that Rip did attempt to do the same thing to him before he did the reviews.

You see what you want to see because you are routing for a particular outcome. I don't personally care what the truth is, so I asked Rip about it on youtube and I shall see if he responds.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Rip attempting to receive payment for advertisements/positive reviews. He received and email from an individual whose name was unknown to me. I contacted Ray Lopez because Rip had attempted to do the same thing to me back before he did any videos CCI related."

He then says that Rip didn't try to make him pay for positive reviews, and that he never paid for positive reviews. But he clearly states that Rip did attempt to do the same thing to him before he did the reviews.

You see what you want to see because you are routing for a particular outcome. I don't personally care what the truth is, so I asked Rip about it on youtube and I shall see if he responds.
No, actually you are lingering on the one part of the message that is admittedly vague and left open to interpretation, while ignoring the part where he very clearly states that in HIS own case it was only for advertising. This show is over already. Time to clear the theater.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not ignoring anything, you are. What is vague about "Rip attempted to do the same thing to me"? Nothing, unless you wanted it to be. What he said was that prior to doing reviews Rip asked him for payments for advertisements and positive reviews. After completing the reviews he never asked him for payment for the reviews, and only asked for payment for advertising.

Under this scenario, Rip could be asking for money to guarantee a positive review, or you could just send the stuff and get his honest opinion. I'm not accusing him of doing that, I'm just saying that this is what appears to be happening from that posted statement. Furthermore, I said last night that if he has done this to one than he must have done it to others and we could assume to hear about them as well if he is guilty. We'll see if this other person comes out and tells his side.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not ignoring anything, you are. What is vague about "Rip attempted to do the same thing to me"? Nothing, unless you wanted it to be. What he said was that prior to doing reviews Rip asked him for payments for advertisements and positive reviews. After completing the reviews he never asked him for payment for the reviews, and only asked for payment for advertising.

Under this scenario, Rip could be asking for money to guarantee a positive review, or you could just send the stuff and get his honest opinion. I'm not accusing him of doing that, I'm just saying that this is what appears to be happening from that posted statement. Furthermore, I said last night that if he has done this to one than he must have done it to others and we could assume to hear about them as well if he is guilty. We'll see if this other person comes out and tells his side.
I have a headache. I'm done talking about this. There isn't anything to talk about. It was all just hearsay, even Twisted admits that so what is there left to talk about. Have a great day.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're correct. It was all just hearsay, until Kurt spoke out with his firsthand account. Now it is the story of a witness to the event, no longer hearsay. You're head is starting to ache because it's getting harder and harder to try to spin the facts into your version of the story. It's hard to say it's all about an app when Kurt specifically says it was about product reviews. It's hard to say it's about one guy when he says he spoke out when he saw another guy go public with the same complaint. It's hard to believe Rip that he has an online impersonator scamming people with requests for money in exchange for reviews when the people who got the request sent product for review after getting the request and Rip ended up with the product, How is he getting the product if it was indeed an online impersonator that requested it? That doesn't make sense to me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're correct. It was all just hearsay, until Kurt spoke out with his firsthand account. Now it is the story of a witness to the event, no longer hearsay. You're head is starting to ache because it's getting harder and harder to try to spin the facts into your version of the story. It's hard to say it's all about an app when Kurt specifically says it was about product reviews. It's hard to say it's about one guy when he says he spoke out when he saw another guy go public with the same complaint. It's hard to believe Rip that he has an online impersonator scamming people with requests for money in exchange for reviews when the people who got the request sent product for review after getting the request and Rip ended up with the product, How is he getting the product if it was indeed an online impersonator that requested it? That doesn't make sense to me.
Fine have the last word. I guess you missed the part where I said I'm done talking about it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is Rip really Ray Lopez?

Just idle curiosity. Clark Kent/Batman

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did you miss the part where I am not you, and thus I can continue to talk about it without regards to your status on the topic?

In fairness, you've been saying there was nothing to discuss on this subject since last night and still discussing it. A little leniency would be in order for those who don't take such statements from you all that seriously.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you miss the part where I am not you, and thus I can continue to talk about it without regards to your status on the topic?

In fairness, you've been saying there was nothing to discuss on this subject since last night and still discussing it. A little leniency would be in order for those who don't take such statements from you all that seriously.
I said go ahead and have the last word or continue on as long as you want. Nobody is stopping you, I have a splitting headache and don't feel like wasting any more energy on this. By all means continue on as long as you like.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VWCYMnd.png

Well, that doesn't really clear anything up. He says that someone presented him with an email showing Rip offering positive reviews in exchange for payment. He then says that Rip tried to do the same thing to him, but later claims that Rip never offered positive reviews in exchange for payment. Looks like someone is trying to get out of hot water. Either way, Kurt is admitting that the conversation posted did come from him. He's just admitting and denying that Rip offered positive reviews in exchange for money. So the question becomes, who is this other person and has anyone talked to him?
Not for reviews, for advertisement.. Kurt says that he wanted advertising money, not review money. Only one guy (Ray) made that claim, and it turned out to be bogus as it was actually for advertising and 'shot outs'.. The other screenshot shown first was also not about reviews, but about promoting an app..

I'm wondering why people are still confused about this? Oh, thats right, the 'vape media' kept spouting it off all wrong and exaggerated.. :rolleyes:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He doesnt ask for payment from hardware companies for reviews.. Listen carefully. That doesnt mean he doesnt ask for advertising or promotion money. Rip was very careful with his words ;)

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not for reviews, for advertisement.. Kurt says that he wanted advertising money, not review money. Only one guy (Ray) made that claim, and it turned out to be bogus as it was actually for advertising and 'shot outs'.. The other screenshot shown first was also not about reviews, but about promoting an app..

I'm wondering why people are still confused about this? Oh, thats right, the 'vape media' kept spouting it off all wrong and exaggerated.. :rolleyes:
That screenshot in the post you quoted was from Kurts facebook page and it says the following.

Kurt clearly states right there that before Rip did any videos for him Rip attempted to get money from him for both advertisements and positive reviews. Kurt later states that after the videos were done, Rip never requested money for the positive reviews, but he claims that Rip did ask for money for a positive review before he did the reviews.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Kurt made it clear, man.. Rip didnt ask for review money, only advertising money. You know, the standard 'Advertise with us!' company come-on line.. Yes, the first paragraph is a bit vague in that regard, but he cleared it up in the second.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He doesnt ask for payment from hardware companies for reviews.. Listen carefully. That doesnt mean he doesnt ask for advertising or promotion money. Rip was very careful with his words ;)
Exactly. He doesn't ask for payment for reviews, yet Kurt claims that he did. He sent the stuff for review anyway and it still got reviewed. Rip is claiming that one of his online impersonators must be trying to scam people by asking for money for positive reviews. Since Kurt says this happened to him, than it must have come from the scammer right? So how did Rip receive and review the products Kurt sent if Kurt sent them to a scammer and not Rip?

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kurt made it clear, man.. Rip didnt ask for review money, only advertising money. You know, the standard 'Advertise with us!' company come-on line.. Yes, the first paragraph is a bit vague in that regard, but he cleared it up in the second.
That statement is patently incorrect. Kurt said specifically in the post that Rip "did the same thing to him" in response to another vendor saying Rip asked to be paid for positive reviews. What you are saying here is just flat out wrong, and the proof is in the statement if you read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors