Become a Patron!

Is that a mod in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The clerk at Wally world asked me if I had a gun in my pocket.

Thinking quickly I said “which pocket”? (I had a small one in my right front pocket)

She said my back pocket.

I pulled out my iStick/Nautilus mini and said “it’s not a gun it’s my vaping device. Have you ever tried vaping?”

She said “Yes, but it didn’t work for me, made me cough, was too harsh and tasted like dirt”

I asked what nicotine level she tried.

She said “I don’t know, I found what looked like a cigarette in the employee smoking area on the ground, so I picked it up and sucked on it a couple of times. It looked like a cigarette but was made of plastic or something”

I asked “are you still smoking?”

She said she has never smoked.

That’s when I remembered about my policy of, not talking to stupid people that are wearing a sign that says they are stupid. You know, the sign that says, “Welcome to Walmart, my name is…………….…..”

Now don’t get upset with me. I like Walmart. Without Wally world, a lot of stupid people would be on unemployment, welfare and on the streets. A lot of people would be hungry, run around without clothes or have to make an effort to “get dressed” to go shopping. A lot of people don’t like Wally because they feel sorry for the Mom & Pop stores that charge you too much. Or that they import cheap shit from other countries. Truth is, if you are an American company and will sell your product at a competitive price, Walmart is happy to fill their shelves with it. But then it’s up to you as the customer to decide, buy the 5 cent pencil made in China or the $3 one made in the USA. I had a business two blocks from a Walmart Supper Center and never had a problem with competition. I sold things they didn’t (skilled labor).

If you work for Walmart and are insulted by this rant then

1: I’m sorry, I didn’t know you could read.

2: Get back to work, break time is over.

3: Would you like fries with you lunch?

4: I’m just kidding, I love what Sam Walton did.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When (if) I grow up I want to be a Wal-mart greater in Hawaii. I get the "Welcome to Wal-mart" and the "Thank you for shopping at Wal-mart" mixed up.
In Hawaii I would tell everyone, coming in or going out the same thing.
Aloha in the Hawaiian language means affection, peace, compassion, and mercy. Since the middle of the 19th century, it also has come to be used as an English greeting to say goodbye and hello

dreadacidic_mel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd just settle for being in hawaii.

Or having a plastic palm tree in my living room.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just read Wal Mart family is worth over 137 Billion U.S. Dollars. Pocket change for Bikers. :cool:
P.S. I could buy the factory that makes those cute blo up Dolls. & The Dolly Pardon wig factory next to it. :)

VU Sponsors