Become a Patron!

Is the a ecig site from USA that accepts PayPal?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I just picked up glycerin from Target. (They had ordered it for me.) and I realized I'm almost out of PG. I need some at a good price. $6 max? I'm not looking for a whole gallon. I just need a few ounces.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet if you googled it you may come up with a nice list of places, meanwhile I am sure some DIY members will be glad to post where they buy theirs, Good luck & keep a vapin:)
(moved thread to DIY area)

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bet if you googled it you may come up with a nice list of places, meanwhile I am sure some DIY members will be glad to post where they buy theirs, Good luck & keep a vapin:)
(moved thread to DIY area)
Sorry about the wrong section.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
order it from wizard labs

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Paypal can issue a 'temporary' credit card number that will allow you to use paypal to make a purchase from an online site that doesn't normally offer it. Can't tell you how though, it's been a few years since I last used the service.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Paypal can issue a 'temporary' credit card number that will allow you to use paypal to make a purchase from an online site that doesn't normally offer it. Can't tell you how though, it's been a few years since I last used the service.
I never heard of that before. I do have a paypal debit card (master card) but I've never heard of paypal offering any kind of "temporary credit card number'.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I never heard of that before. I do have a paypal debit card (master card) but I've never heard of paypal offering any kind of "temporary credit card number'.

It was a browser plugin (actually, the same one Artemis was talking about) that would generate a one time use mastercard number and expiration date that linked to your paypal account. This 'virtual debit card' could be used on any website that accepted mastercard and being one time use, it would prevent issues with theft of credit card numbers from hacking. But Paypal discontinued it sometime in 2014 because it wasn't popular enough to warrent keeping. In other words, one of those 'we can save a few pennies if we get rid of this thing that only 5% of our users take advantage of' type of things.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Thanks, I am going to have to look into that!

Desire

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It was a browser plugin (actually, the same one Artemis was talking about) that would generate a one time use mastercard number and expiration date that linked to your paypal account. This 'virtual debit card' could be used on any website that accepted mastercard and being one time use, it would prevent issues with theft of credit card numbers from hacking. But Paypal discontinued it sometime in 2014 because it wasn't popular enough to warrent keeping. In other words, one of those 'we can save a few pennies if we get rid of this thing that only 5% of our users take advantage of' type of things.
Can the one time use mastercard number work on Amazon? I want buy something on Amazon with paypal..

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
if you want a safe online way to buy think prepaid visa, mastercard works nicely and some will even be at your local walmart or 7-11 for the low fee of 4.95. paypal for the most part will outright close accounts used to sell in the us anyway.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can the one time use mastercard number work on Amazon? I want buy something on Amazon with paypal..
no longer a choice paypal closed that up. Read above.

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Essential Depot has paypal checkout. A quart of PG will run you under 12 bucks and I am not sure about shipping. I just got 1 gallon VG and 1 Gallon of PG for 59 bucks (Free shipping).

VU Sponsors