Become a Patron!

Is there a catch somewhere when buying from efun ?

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My friend is going to buy his first sub ohm kit next week, i found efun.top while browsing vape.deals, then found this one https://www.efun.top/joyetech-evic-vtc-mini-vw-full-kit.html and i am wondering, is there a catch or something with this ? It's 20 euros, and with the fastest shipping option it is still cheap. Have someone else bought from there recently ? Am i missing something else ?

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't see any catch. Good price for that mod and tank, and efun.top is a reputable seller. They're in China, so shipping will take a while though. The mod has been around a while and is of decent quality.

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the shipping is quite fast actually from what i see and the options they give. I guess we'll buy from efun then, they got some quite insane deals actually

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you use DHL from China my past experience has been 3 days.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The 'gotcha' I see there is the kit is shipping with the eGo ONE atty - which means it's a very early version of a VTC. They haven't shipped with an eGo ONE... for two attys ago.

The bottom line is this isn't the VTwo - the current model - which they also sell at the site.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rickajho is right. It's cheap becasue it's an older model. That doesn't mean you should not buy it, though.

However, because it comes with a tank that is also an older model, you'll want to make sure you can easily find replacement coil heads for it.

HOWEVER, even if the coils become hard to find and you have to get a new atty, you can put just about any atty on the mod. It's just a 510 connection.

VU Sponsors