Become a Patron!

Is there a compiled list of flavorings and how they react to seeping?

formernuke

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking for a list of the flavor concentrates and how there flavor changes with seeping. The idea is to get an idea of how I want to seep or not seep based on my base ingredients and try and predict how the flavor will change over time which will also tell me how big of batch to make when I find the recipe I like to produce again.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for a list of the flavor concentrates and how there flavor changes with seeping. The idea is to get an idea of how I want to seep or not seep based on my base ingredients and try and predict how the flavor will change over time which will also tell me how big of batch to make when I find the recipe I like to produce again.
I think different percentages of flavors recquire different steep times too so I am not sure thatd be possible(accurately anyways). I use ELR and have found most of the flavors with a warning on them are prone to need longer steeps, but thats just of the ones I have had. If you want less steep time you could try using less of the flavor thats too strong....hope that helps, I am still learning myself though

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too many, variables once you start mixing flavorings, flavors and methods. Some flavors react differently to different methods steeping or ageing juices.

Quick example of two juices I make using the same 2 flavors. Both are 20% flavor juices at 70p/30v and 10mg/ml.
#1 Virginia 12% Burley 8%
#2 Burley 12% Virginia 8%
#2 requires about 2x more aging than does #1.

I age my juice I don't really steep it. I Mix-it, set on shelf, and wait. Maybe shake periodically. Steeping too me requires other steps.

VU Sponsors