Become a Patron!

Is there a cotton replacement that I can buy for the Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank?

vapehon

Member For 1 Year
I've been buying the 5 pack of the Freemax Fireluke Mesh tank for my Lost Vape Paranormal but I'm using one every 3 days.
I was hoping that I could just replace the cotton so that I don't spend so much money.
Is this possible?

This is what I've been buying:
southbeachsmoke.com/fireluke-kanthal-mesh-coil-15-ohm-5-pk/

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been buying the 5 pack of the Freemax Fireluke Mesh tank for my Lost Vape Paranormal but I'm using one every 3 days.
I was hoping that I could just replace the cotton so that I don't spend so much money.
Is this possible?

This is what I've been buying:
southbeachsmoke.com/fireluke-kanthal-mesh-coil-15-ohm-5-pk/
You're going to have either:
  • Get a RTA or subohm tank with a RBA head. You can swap the wicks whenever you want with those. I haven't heard of one for the Fireluke Mesh.
  • Make DIY eliquid. Most of the commercial stuff has too much sweetener in it. It's murderous on coils. My first coil in the FLM tank lasted well over a month with my own liquid.

vapehon

Member For 1 Year
Thanks for your response.
Could you link me to some resources? For example, the best sub ohm tank with RBA head for a Lost Vape Paranormal (best quality), and maybe a link to the best wicks (again best quality)?

VU Sponsors