Become a Patron!

Is there a Deep Fried Ice Cream

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks yah I saw that one as well but its got strawberry in it.

Missed that part, but you could just replace the SB with 4% CAP/TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream instead.
(Optional) 0.5-1% FA Joy added might help out the deep fried part.
Sounds like experimentation time:D

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+1 for Heabob. The DIYORDIE one is much better. The reason for the Strawberry is not to add Strawberry flavor (which is really odd not being able to taste it knowing it's there), but adds a little sweetness to the recipe. Only thing is, it takes a bit to steep. 1 wk is good, but 2 wks is amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just received my Churn'd Out Cinnamon Apple Fried Ice Cream from Rock Bottom Vapes in vape Mail today.

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
+1 for Heabob. The DIYORDIE one is much better. The reason for the Strawberry is not to add Strawberry flavor (which is really odd not being able to taste it knowing it's there), but adds a little sweetness to the recipe. Only thing is, it takes a bit to steep. 1 wk is good, but 2 wks is amazing.

Kk I need to make this now
Thank You for the input !

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kk I need to make this now
Thank You for the input !
NP m8. I noticed on some of the comments over at DIY that it doesn't need more than 48hr steep. As I said earlier, I personally don't think it tastes right until at least a wee k of steep. But that's just me. Enjoy

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Just got the FLV Crunch Cereal but haven't had a chance to make this one yet.
Reminds me somewhat of TFA Berry Crunch, but with less berry and more crunch:D.
Good to know it's decent, gotta get to mixing it up.

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
Just got the FLV Crunch Cereal but haven't had a chance to make this one yet.
Reminds me somewhat of TFA Berry Crunch, but with less berry and more crunch:D.
Good to know it's decent, gotta get to mixing it up.
let me know how she vapes I'm waiting to order the lot.. I've got most of the flavors but made by different companies..
So I'm ordering everything in the list..lol

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
let me know how she vapes I'm waiting to order the lot.. I've got most of the flavors but made by different companies..
So I'm ordering everything in the list..lol

Will do...
BTW I mixed that one up on Sunday and gonna give it a week or so.

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
I mixed up 30ml lastnight & obviously had to take a few pulls right outa the bottle lol.
This is going to be insane after its done steeping ! Very good taste a bit of throat hit now but Im sure will calm down once steeped.
The flavor & smell are spot on to what I was lookin for. I may even add a bit of "Joy" to it on my next batch

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed up 30ml lastnight & obviously had to take a few pulls right outa the bottle lol.
This is going to be insane after its done steeping ! Very good taste a bit of throat hit now but Im sure will calm down once steeped.
The flavor & smell are spot on to what I was lookin for. I may even add a bit of "Joy" to it on my next batch
Nice! Lemme know how the joy works out. Might have to try it myself.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Trying out the Fried Ice Cream today and after a week it's an excellent vape.

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
This one turned out ok but even after a week and more it still just doesnt have the deep fried vanilla ice cream flavor Im after. I think I might try the other one I posted.

VU Sponsors