Become a Patron!

Is there a problem with the Ni200 coils for the Triton/Atlantis?

rturner76

Member For 4 Years
I didn't know exactly where to put this question because there doesn't seem to be a tank or accessory section.Not exactly a beginner question.

I know the Ni200is for temp control mods so there may be less of a demand for them considering that is only one specific group of vapers. However, I am seeing these things priced at $3.50 from an AMerican warehouse and $1 a box China from a reputable distributor. It made me wonder if they are getting rid of a huge lode of inconsistently performing coils? Can there be that low of a demand for those things?

About 4 months ago, I jumped all over some Triton/Atlantis boxes that were $3.50 a box and they were kanthal .15 Ohm. I bought a truckload thinking I would never see a box of authentic Aspire coils priced like that again.

I didn't even have a Triton or Atlantis tank at the time and I thought the deal was so good that I went online and hunted for a couple sale priced tanks. I normally don't even vape sub-ohm either but coils 10-12 dollar coils cost so much money when you add it up at the end of the year. Especially if you are an all day chain vaper like me.

So what do you think? Should I load up on like 5 years worth of couls at a buck a piece?. Would you buy $1 coils from a reputable retailer?

rturner76

Member For 4 Years
Well nevermind I guess. I tried to order and they said they were not accepting payments from my region right now. I haven't ordered from them since 2012. They were the first place I ever ordered from (healthcabin)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you contact Customer Support because any dealing I had with @HealthCabin were utterly favorable and great customer support.

rturner76

Member For 4 Years
Did you contact Customer Support because any dealing I had with @HealthCabin were utterly favorable and great customer support.
I haven't done that. I think I will. I was just going to move on from it at first but I know that I also have had good experiences with them in the past though it was quite some time ago. I really despise dealing with website's customer service but if I can really get Nautilus coils for $3.50 and Tritons for $1 it's worth dealing with customer service.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope it works out for you~! I am surprised they did not respond from the tag the other day. Maybe go to the @HealthCabin Sub Forum?

VU Sponsors