Become a Patron!

is there a v2 snow wolf comming out?

JTR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Last I heard the limited edition SW 200 with the Wolf and wheel logo laser sketched on the side was supposed to have an upgraded chip. Not sure what the difference from the 1st edition is tho...check out the latest VapnFagn review on Youtube where he reviews the new Starre Pro (he uses a SW200 Lmt Edition and mentions the upgrade).

If they come out with an official V2 though I'd love to see it take care of the issue where you have to turn it off and turn it back on to get a lower ohm reading on ni200 (Ive had the same problem ConvictedVape had on his Youtube vid) and also hope they can make the form factor shorter and narrower.

Last I heard the limited edition SW 200 with the Wolf and wheel logo laser sketched on the side was supposed to have an upgraded chip. Not sure what the difference from the 1st edition is tho...check out the latest VapnFagn review on Youtube where he reviews the new Starre Pro (he uses a SW200 Lmt Edition and mentions the upgrade).

If they come out with an official V2 though I'd love to see it take care of the issue where you have to turn it off and turn it back on to get a lower ohm reading on ni200 (Ive had the same problem ConvictedVape had on his Youtube vid) and also hope they can make the form factor shorter and narrower.

can you send me the link i couldnt find that video with vapnfagn

JTR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn, I meant Mike Vapes. Here's the vid:

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah it would just be to hard to put a damn USB port on it to upgrade firmware yourself. Smh. My major gripe about this mod.

VU Sponsors