Become a Patron!

Is There Really Any Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl Free List?

Dark Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys I'm wondering if there is actually a list of diacetyl or acetyl propionyl free e liquid vendors? I've seen one that was really just a declaration by the vendors that they don't use diacetyl which can be true or false. I saw another one on ECF more recently that was supposed to be reliable but I can no longer find it.

thanks

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was putting 4000 toxic shit things with every puff of a Marlboro in my lungs. I mix my own. 2 is better than 3980 + _-.

Dark Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
exodus -

i'm glad mr goodvapes and falour art have tested their products, hopefully the products don't taste like ish as a result of their tweaking

knight - seems like a cool group, this is more along the lines of what i was looking for though unfortunately there are only ten or so companies in total from what i recall

saddletramp - your point of view is pretty logical and i feel like that sometimes too, thousands of harmful chemicals vs. 2 theoretically harmful chemicals puts the vaper in a whole nother level of healthiness regardless, the entire concept of diacetyl being treated like its the end of world is ridiculous and the threat is overblown to me

however, if there is information out there that shows me conclusively there are supposed threats present in products i might consider buying, it helps me to make a conscious decision, if the da/ap levels are very high i won't buy the liquid just to be on the safe side

VU Sponsors