Become a Patron!

Is this good cotton?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not the coils, the cotton. I hate that sheet.

I'm talking about feed rates not what the tank does. Not all tanks mute TFV4 is allowing me to use a flavor I could barely get away with using in a SS wicked gennie.

I'm not a fan of dripping/leaking all over the place. I thought TC was going to fix that and it did fix one problem but it still leaves the stupid tilt it wrong and it leaks design and the two handed fidgeting constantly. A TC squonker would be tempting
I'd rather have a tank that I fill once a day and never leaks or may need rinsed out every 3-5 tanks to keep from leaking.
I did my time with RN-4072s, you can keep the dripping and leaking.
Ok,

VAPE ON

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How do you vape that stuff it has a weird weird flavor and after taste like something from the ass of an ape
I've never gotten a bad taste from rayon. Your hands MUST BE CLEAN when you prep your wick. Rayon picks up oils from your skin very easily. Or you can wear gloves, but I've always gotten wonderful flavor from rayon.

I recently got to try Native Wicks from a contest here. It's good stuff! Never was a fan of cotton, but this is really good.
Haha, you are funny!!
Because I like a Nirvana Tshirt? Cool, thanks.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got another TFV4 but they didn't have the kit so I had to get a dual coil head. Normally my new wicks taste like a clean t-shirt, these are different. I think it might be ape ass, what does it taste like? :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never gotten a bad taste from rayon. Your hands MUST BE CLEAN when you prep your wick. Rayon picks up oils from your skin very easily. Or you can wear gloves, but I've always gotten wonderful flavor from rayon.

I recently got to try Native Wicks from a contest here. It's good stuff! Never was a fan of cotton, but this is really good.

Because I like a Nirvana Tshirt? Cool, thanks.

see Huckle I have a theory you truly are one nice guy however, See what happened to you was you vaped some Rayon and because of the true and unholiness of the Rayon is fried your brain the first few vapes then you kept vaping it so long that now you have yourself become one with the Rayon... haha its the only answer... :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
see Huckle I have a theory you truly are one nice guy however, See what happened to you was you vaped some Rayon and because of the true and unholiness of the Rayon is fried your brain the first few vapes then you kept vaping it so long that now you have yourself become one with the Rayon... haha its the only answer... :)
LOL, now see.. I told ya, you gotta wash your hands. I get great vapes with rayon. If yours tasted like ass, well.... :rolleyes:

;)

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL, now see.. I told ya, you gotta wash your hands. I get great vapes with rayon. If yours tasted like ass, well.... :rolleyes:

;)

Well what do you use to twist the end before threading it through the coil?

Tepid

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny, , it does depend on how you vape, watts, etc. Cause I used to feel the same way about rayon and recommended it highly. But then, threw it in a nice sub rda, and bam , ass as you say, yeah can't vape on rayon anymore.

Koh Gen Do Cotton:

"Koh Gen Do Pure Cotton Pads are made from 100% cotton that hasn’t been chemically treated, bleached or pigmented and was raised without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides to ensure pure, safe quality"

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/koh-gen-do-pure-cotton-pads/3826848
add-kroger-cotton-balls
I have recently but myself a vape mod (tug boat) and every time I need to recoil I need to ask my friend do it. this time I want to do it myself, what kind should I use and are these Cotton balls OK to use?

No see pictures but Cotton balls OK to use.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazon is a good place to look. I just use cotton bacon due to laziness.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
cotton bacon is great.
That is all I ever use. I tried the ko-gen-do sheets, it was fine, but i liked the cotton bacon better.
about bleach in cotton.. bleach is used to whiten and purify the cotton and kill any mold spores. Bleach is washed out and the cotton dried before packaging. Any trace of bleach remaining breaks down quickly, within a few hours, to water and salt. Any residual traces would be to small to measure. In other words you would probably get more junk in a breath of air than is left in the cotton. :)

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You can get Rayon at any beauty supply store for about 500ft for around $12. Last you a life time, and still give some away.

It is also known as Cellucotton.
Rayon melts and releases toxins when it burns. Cotton doesn't..

VU Sponsors