Become a Patron!

is this possible?

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when my daughter was vaping, I picked up some 6mg for me & 0 for her...she's decided she can live without vaping (I"m content with this decision) & consequently, I've got about 1.5 120ml bottles of 0mg that I'd love to have "nic'd up" to 6to forego giving or throwing it away.

the juice in question is about impossible to find any longer & this seems to be the last of its kind in existance (Argyle <Apple Jacks> by Harlequinn premium ejuice out of Boise, ID)

would it be possible to find someone to increase the nic level to 6mg? or am I over-simplifying the process?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's certainly possible to turn it into 6mg juice, by adding nic. It will alter the VG/PG ratio a bit, but totally possible. Are you a mixer?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
when my daughter was vaping, I picked up some 6mg for me & 0 for her...she's decided she can live without vaping (I"m content with this decision) & consequently, I've got about 1.5 120ml bottles of 0mg that I'd love to have "nic'd up" to 6to forego giving or throwing it away.

the juice in question is about impossible to find any longer & this seems to be the last of its kind in existance (Argyle <Apple Jacks> by Harlequinn premium ejuice out of Boise, ID)

would it be possible to find someone to increase the nic level to 6mg? or am I over-simplifying the process?
Buy some 12 mg nic and add equal parts to make the juice 6 mg, but the flavor might be off a little lighter..

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/12mg-e-liquid-nicotine.html

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's certainly possible to turn it into 6mg juice, by adding nic. It will alter the VG/PG ratio a bit, but totally possible. Are you a mixer?
no, I'm not: and with the way my job is going, I'm thinking that I"m going to forego jumping into another aspect of this "hobby"

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
no, I'm not: and with the way my job is going, I'm thinking that I"m going to forego jumping into another aspect of this "hobby"
If you do change your mind on that, you're certainly in the right place for it. Mixing is nowhere near as difficult as it might appear to be, and much cheaper in the long run. If you do ever change your mind on that, we'll be here :)

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you do change your mind on that, you're certainly in the right place for it. Mixing is nowhere near as difficult as it might appear to be, and much cheaper in the long run. If you do ever change your mind on that, we'll be here :)

I"ve lived life long enough to know that weight is not necessarily the same as volume (water being the exception to this rule). is the mixing done by weight or (I'm assuming) volume?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I"ve lived life long enough to know that weight is not necessarily the same as volume (water being the exception to this rule). is the mixing done by weight or (I'm assuming) volume?
It is done either way with the same results.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here is a simple and inexpensive way to up your 0mg to 6mg. Go to Nude Nicotine and request one of their 15 ml sample bottles. Get it in 100 mg/ml so you will not dilute your juice that much. For the full 120ml bottle you will need to remove 7.2 ml and replace with 7.2 ml of the nic solution. For the half bottle just add about 3.6 ml of the nic solution and you will be good to go for the cost of $2.75. https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/nicotine-sample-request/

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As Smokie stated, it's done either way. I started out mixing by volume, but mixing by weight is much faster, and far less mess.

Gopher's suggestion is a very simple solution, as well. :)

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I personally mix by volume.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Buy some 12 mg nic and add equal parts to make the juice 6 mg, but the flavor might be off a little lighter..

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/12mg-e-liquid-nicotine.html
Equal parts will decrease the flavor to the point it might not be enjoyable to vape. Kinda like an 8oz. glass of lemonade with not enough sugar. If you add 8oz. double sweetened water to it for the desired sweetness level, it'll diminish the lemon flavor to the point where it will no longer be enjoyable to drink. Literally, a "watered down" version..

would it be possible to find someone to increase the nic level to 6mg?
Shoot me a PM and I'll set you up with the correct amount of nic to add to the juice to bring them to 6mg without noticeably diminishing the flavor.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors