Become a Patron!

Is this safe?

Henli503

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys i plan om using My topbox mini with a burner and tank from My Friends subbox mini. The burner says: 15-30w occ 0.5 ohm and has a red circle on it. I am filling My tank with pink-furys "Go green" 6mg/ml nicotine e-liquid and i Will probably try 10-20 Watts. I've f#cked Up before and i need to know that this Will all work and be safe and that i can just do huge lung hits and relax!! So...all you pros...is this safe? PS: i don't know the vg% and what not in my juice... Is there anything else i need to know?! I just learned the hard way not to do ni200 in Wat mode.....is there anything like that that i need to know now? How Long Will the coil last and such?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you mean you are using a Kanger OCC coil in your toptank mini... that's fine if it fits.. In the toptank mini you need the round version. The older square version doesn't fit in my toptank mini.

As far as safe?.. Yes... it's the same coil, just shaped differently. The Topbox mini will fire down to .1 Ohm.
So as long as you stay above .1 you are fine... just be sure you are using a GOOD battery ;)

Anytime you are sub ohm'n you want your juice to be a minimum of 70VG. Anything less is too thin... it will burn and cause leaking issues.

Henli503

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you mean you are using a Kanger OCC coil in your toptank mini... that's fine if it fits.. In the toptank mini you need the round version. The older square version doesn't fit in my toptank mini.

As far as safe?.. Yes... it's the same coil, just shaped differently. The Topbox mini will fire down to .1 Ohm.
So as long as you stay above .1 you are fine... just be sure you are using a GOOD battery ;)

Anytime you are sub ohm'n you want your juice to be a minimum of 70VG. Anything less is too thin... it will burn and cause leaking issues.

Well he lent me a tank and occ burner from His older subbox mini (Square burner) and i havet the new topbox mini platinum. But yeah, everything fits...My battery: Efest IMR 18650 High Drain 3000mAh, 35A...
But i think someone Said it only handles 28 A. I havet No idea about the vg? Is it dangerous if it's to low or to high?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks for the help man. So i Guess it's all safe now..but the liquid turned out to be 60/40 so i Guess i'll have to change that
If you keep the wattage low you can probably make it vapable... but yeah, I'd recommend getting some that's higher VG.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:slowclap:
Thanks for the help man. So i Guess it's all safe now..but the liquid turned out to be 60/40 so i Guess i'll have to change that
Nothing wrong with 60/40 if the throat hit doesn't bother you then it's fine. If it's too harsh for you then you can go higher on vg. Pg actually delivers more flavor than vg. Folks tend to vape what they like and not everyone does high VG :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
:slowclap:
Nothing wrong with 60/40 if the throat hit doesn't bother you then it's fine. If it's too harsh for you then you can go higher on vg. Pg actually delivers more flavor than vg. Folks tend to vape what they like and not everyone does high VG :)
Don't get me wrong... I'm not a high VG pusher... but when it's subohm I always recommend higher VG.

Henli503

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Although I can imagine what you mean, using this terminology does not sound safe to me because with my vaping there is NO COMBUSTION and I do not use any Burners.
I don't know what it's all called, i mean the litle head with the coil in it

VU Sponsors