Become a Patron!

Is this to much cotten?? Help me lol

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Guys i really want to love this set right now. I have herd great things about the drop. I cannot get the flover anywhere near some clones i use. Could it be the coils. This is my first squonk? Does that matter? With a reg tank i vape at about 80w. Im using this at 50w. All my builds are low ohm never below .2 or above .5. i know its called a pulse should i actually be pulsing the button lmao plz someone tell me im doing something wrong. I really want to like this
ea1c1099503096a26ffb2a89fdf45bcd.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wheres your ohms right now..me? Id build that anywhere between .2 and .3
Then for wick...fluff and make tge tails long enought to reach bottom of deck...no need to fill it. Touch it enough so your juoce hits the tails...again...thats me

Sent from a very cloudy room

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wheres your ohms right now..me? Id build that anywhere between .2 and .3
Then for wick...fluff and make tge tails long enought to reach bottom of deck...no need to fill it. Touch it enough so your juoce hits the tails...again...thats me

.31 ohm right now i think ill try to make the wick thinner and fuff the ends right to the bottom

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So that's the newest regulated Pulse squonk?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.31 ohm right now i think ill try to make the wick thinner and fuff the ends right to the bottom

I think ohmwise..your good..thin out a bit and shorten

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could be the position of the coils as well. With the drop, I used to have the coil height to where i could just see the bottom of the coil through the top row of air flow holes.

cotton doesn't look bad to me.

There's a lot of airflow on the drop. Are you getting a nice dense hit? If not, try closing your airflow down a little bit or turning up the watts.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will also try this thank you i could move the coils up a little it also. Right now they are as low as they can go
Could be the position of the coils as well. With the drop, I used to have the coil height to where i could just see the bottom of the coil through the top row of air flow holes.

cotton doesn't look bad to me.

There's a lot of airflow on the drop. Are you getting a nice dense hit? If not, try closing your airflow down a little bit or turning up the watts.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah...i saw on another thread he posted...sorry..im answering for him

I put together a quick build in the peerless rda .5 less wick fluffed it at the ends just long enough to reach the bottom flavors nice I'm going to mimic the build on the drop
0e3bf7a8fe7bdcf858b0df6a2daa4f5b.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the world of building unregulated. .. if not posted you need to use a good coil builder like steam-engine.org to model builds....
I would start with known good build that you use in you regulated mod .... then try some for the mech..... goal is to make t he heat flux and Heat capacity look like the regulated but at unregulated power levels.

Basically on the pulse you build to at the ohm that gets you closest to desired wattage within 3.7 to 4 volts output range.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I love the advice
Welcome to the world of building unregulated. .. if not posted you need to use a good coil builder like steam-engine.org to model builds....
I would start with known good build that you use in you regulated mod .... then try some for the mech..... goal is to make t he heat flux and Heat capacity look like the regulated but at unregulated power levels.

Basically on the pulse you build to at the ohm that gets you closest to desired wattage within 3.7 to 4 volts output range.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I love this advice thank you. The pulse is actually a reg mod i know they have the mexh also but this one is reg thank u tho

VU Sponsors