Become a Patron!

Is Vaping REALLY more satisfying than Smoking?

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For me, vaping wins hands down. I use to wake up dreading that fact that I knew I would smoke, now I wake up excited about whatever flavor im gonna load up and vape. I like 12 nic if it's mouth to lung, nothing above 6 nic if it's straight to lung. As far as flavors, seams like just about anything for me. I've probably tried 40 to 50 different flavors, and only found one I didn't like

i hated waking up before everyone else in the house, screeching open the sliding door like a burglar ,creeping out to light a cig, blowing the smoke away from the open windows etc, just to get a horrible stench ridden nic fix, only to come back inside the house to stink up the whole place with the lingering burnt feather smell all over me to distribute to the rest of the house as i walked by... ahhh the "good" ol days... lmao

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening @Smoky Blue!

(Little vape juice history on my end) I started off on grape, then strawberry, cherry, etc. Then locked in on a mix berry for months and then ran a mango for a few bottles, just now changing it up to a couple of cola flavors and it ain't bad but the carbon is kinda needed.

But yeah I'm open to hear any ideas you may have or a menu if you have one. Lemonade? That just come to mind. I seen in other threads you can get pretty creative.

i find vaping MUCH more satisfying! if on a subtank type i ilke 6-8 mg nic. on rda i like 3-6 on a tight draw type like the nautilus i like mouth to lung at 12-24 nic. as for juices, i couldnt taste shit on anything when i first made the swintch from smokes to vape. but as time went by, so on and so on and so on, im now mainly sticking with fruit flavors, but i do love a good vanillla and a good crisp (@low wattage) menthol flavor... ahhh i so love this hobby!!!!

oh yea, as far as devices go, im becoming a collector lol, but mainly a reg'd box w/ a tank for out & about. mech tube and dripper for sitting on ass playing ps4 lol
If so, what is your secret? Please describe your setup that is MORE satisfying than tobacco. Juice (mg/ml nicotine), clearomizer/cartomizer/glassomizer/RDA/RBA/RTA, Mod, ohms, watts, etc.
I am having the same problem, I smoked my first cigarello in a few weeks, and it was just so much more satisfying and relaxing then vaping. I dont get light headed like I did in my teens but I just feel good, with vaping I really dont experience this whats the problem here

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am having the same problem, I smoked my first cigarello in a few weeks, and it was just so much more satisfying and relaxing then vaping. I dont get light headed like I did in my teens but I just feel good, with vaping I really dont experience this whats the problem here
Could be nicotine not high enough in your juice or the nicotine delivery system you choose to use...can't say for sure..
But for me vaping satisfies my acquired nicotine addition better than tobacco ever could...been tobacco free 2 yrs now thanks to vaping

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Could be nicotine not high enough in your juice or the nicotine delivery system you choose to use...can't say for sure..
But for me vaping satisfies my acquired nicotine addition better than tobacco ever could...been tobacco free 2 yrs now thanks to vaping

Congrats man, maybe ill up the nic to 24

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanna go back and answer @Not Sure 's original thread starting question.
"Is Vaping REALLY more satisfying than smoking?" This can sometimes be fun! :D

How many people come home an' get on the computer or stay up late or stay on
damn near all day talking about cigarettes? Or... Does a bear shit in the woods? :D

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Evening @Smoky Blue!

(Little vape juice history on my end) I started off on grape, then strawberry, cherry, etc. Then locked in on a mix berry for months and then ran a mango for a few bottles, just now changing it up to a couple of cola flavors and it ain't bad but the carbon is kinda needed.

But yeah I'm open to hear any ideas you may have or a menu if you have one. Lemonade? That just come to mind. I seen in other threads you can get pretty creative.

@Hey! it's just Ray... If you are interesting in donating to keep my juice ideas going, drop a pm to me..

what is making me happy right now? waking up and finding out the juice i just made last night.. goes good with my coffee
currently vaping on a small batch of my sweet tooth, trying to re create my recipe.. Im close, but something is still off..
still.. it is good.. the rain woke me up.. morning ya'll.. :)

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After 40+ years of a tobacco addiction, vaping is way more satisfying to me. I my first day vaping was my last day smoking. I haven't smoked any tobacco since that day.

I started out cheap with a couple rechargeable cig-a-likes, stepped up to a few eGo's, 2 Vamo's, 2 Mech Mods (not a fan of mechs), now a Sigelei Mini 30W and still have eGo's for short trips outside my vaping lair.
I make my own juice which keeps vaping interesting. I like genesis style tanks the best as I can refill juice and change coils quickly. Sure they leak if not upright. A tiny offset to be able to do refills quickly without messing around with easy to lose tiny screws.
I do not vape any tobacco flavors. Too many exciting new flavors to try.

I am so thankful I gave vaping a chance to get me off of cigarettes for the first time in my life.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Hey! it's just Ray... If you are interesting in donating to keep my juice ideas going, drop a pm to me..

what is making me happy right now? waking up and finding out the juice i just made last night.. goes good with my coffee
currently vaping on a small batch of my sweet tooth, trying to re create my recipe.. Im close, but something is still off..
still.. it is good.. the rain woke me up.. morning ya'll.. :)
Thanks I will too soon. Gotta few things going on here this morning between vapes and the coffee pot. Then a few more when I do finally get around.

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First post, but seems like a good place to start...

I just started vaping a few days ago, but I've smoked about a pack & 1/2 a day on average over the last 30 years or so, sometimes taking a year break only to start back up when I'm out drinking or something. I went to the local vape store and got a nautilus mini paired up with a Kangertech ipow 2 for a starter kit, and got a few flavors of juice after trying countless that they carried. It took me a bit of experimenting but I've started to catch on to what works for me, and that's about half the battle. I'm currently smoking... er... uhm vaping, Suicide Bunny O.B. (18mg) ... I like the sweet stuff. Also got some espresso flavor they had (12mg) that was pretty tasty for a change up flavor.

Anyway, since starting Sunday morning, I have had about 10 cigarettes as compared to the 80 or 90 I would have had otherwise. About half of those I didn't even finish; I just lit them and about half way through them realized I didn't really want them... I love it... I can't say directly whether it is or isn't as satisfying, but I am thrilled to be getting away from the tobacco and all the baggage that goes with it... Dirty ashtrays, smelly clothes, etc.. Not to mention the money. Also, in the last couple of days already I can tell a difference in the way I've felt and slept.

So there's my $.02

Last edited:

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First post, but seems like a good place to start...

I just started vaping a few days ago, but I've smoked about a pack & 1/2 a day on average over the last 30 years or so, sometimes taking a year break only to start back up when I'm out drinking or something. I went to the local vape store and got a nautilus mini paired up with a Kangertech ipow 2 for a starter kit, and got a few flavors of juice after trying countless that they carried. It took me a bit of experimenting but I've started to catch on to what works for me, and that's about half the battle. I'm currently smoking... er... uhm vaping, Suicide Bunny O.B. (18mg) ... I like the sweet stuff. Also got some espresso flavor they had (12mg) that was pretty tasty for a change up flavor.

Anyway, since starting Sunday morning, I have had about 10 cigarettes as compared to the 80 or 90 I would have had otherwise. About half of those I didn't even finish; I just lit them and about half way through them realized I didn't really want them... I love it... I can't say directly whether it is or isn't as satisfying, but I am thrilled to be getting away from the tobacco and all the baggage that goes with it... Dirty ashtrays, smelly clothes, etc.. Not to mention the money. Also, in the last couple of days already I can tell a difference in the way I've felt and slept.

So there's my $.02
Good for you. Keep at it. Get a backup device to make sure you wont have to go back on the ciggs. You will soon find out that ciggs actually taste like shit and you wont want them.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Root Beer Float was my first successful DIY recipe I came up with after some trial and error (other than single flavors like strawberry and such) as I couldn't find a root beer vape I liked when I tried them...it was pretty popular with my fellow vapors I convinced to try and as I keep telling myself, as soon as I get some VG to replace my old stock it will be in heavy rotation again....I've got a batch but the nic is too high and the last time I tried thinning it I ended up making it worse (do'h) :)

But to answer the OP's question....vaping for me much more satisfying now than smoking was...smoking was literally killing me and I was happy to let it, I had given up and given in on trying to quit and had excepted that in my late 20's after 18 years of heavy smoking camel non filters I was good with sounding like Darth Vader after running down the street or up a flight of stairs. I had tried blu cigalikes in 2012 for a bit and hated them, they didn't do it for me at all and thought it was kinda gimmcky. Then in July of 2013 my mother, desperate to see me quit, bought me an unregulated generic eGo battery and Kanger T2 starter kit. I liked the T2 much better than I liked the Blu's by leaps and bounds and immediately started taking apart the tank coils and fiddling with it trying to figure out how it worked...but the e-liquid wasn't strong enough and I still kept smoking although not as much. I finally found a shop that sold 36mg e-liquid instead of the 24 mg I had been using and it even gave me a little nic buzz the first time I used it as I chain vaped it like the 24 not expecting much difference. But finally I was getting a vape that I didn't just enjoy but satisfied my nicotine cravings.

I will say that vaping will never be the same as smoking, I remember the first few days after I finally had my last cigarette on Sept 1st 2013 that I had to consciously choose to vape and not smoke, but after about a week I never wanted to look back. I was finally cigarette free and felt like I could stay that way and that made it more satisfying than smoking ever was just being free of it. Having severely limited options on getting super high nic liquid, the following month I started learning how to DIY my own liquid out of necessity than cost and found I really enjoyed mixing my own stuff. I started learning to rebuild my own coils shortly after that as well and that made it that much more satisfying. There is just something about firing up a nicely steeped good DIY flavor on a freshly hand wrapped coil that makes it that more satisfying than a good eliquid on a coil made by someone else. My breathing improved very quickly....within two months of vaping only I was breathing better it felt like than I had since I was a teenager and I had more energy and endurance at work than I'd had in years. I felt like a new person.

When I got stricken with a freak 5 blood clots, two of them pinching my windpipe closed from inside my lungs and a third obstructing the flow of blood to my heart from my lungs the doctors basically said being vape free would have been the best but if I still was a heavy smoker I probably wouldn't be alive right now....not has it been satisfying but it has helped save my life in a way I could literally see. Thanks to the scar tissue left by the clots my breathing feels like it did when I smoked but I would rather feel that way and be alive then been that way and maybe not.

Being smoke free for 19 and a half months is the most satisfying part of it all and having lowered my nic level down to 6mg from 36mg, knowing that at this rate I wont just be smoke free nicotine free in possibly a few months is the greatest satisfaction about vaping of them all IMHO.

So yes, I would have to say as much as I loved smoking, vaping is much more satisfying than smoking will ever be for me. :)

TruSound

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's no contest, a well built Kayfun or any other quality atomizer for that matter with a quality eliquid is far more satisfying than a cigarette IMO...I never realized how truly nasty smoking was until I quit, I smoked at least 1.5 packs a day for close to 40 years.

... I copied this from another site, and take it to heart: "I initially tried weaning my nicotine levels down to zero and went through the usual 72 hours of withdrawals. I struggled on with the zero-nicotine e-cigs for almost 3 months before finally relapsing. But I relapsed back to the nicotine e-cigs instead of tobacco, so I consider that a win."

Hey! I resemble that remark! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only that one smoke after lunch was fun for me, but vaping is fun all day long.

There are no stupid batteries, just stupid people.

I heard it is bad for a person to start vaping then smoke, even if its only a few cigs now and again...

A survey reported in April 2014 in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (Characteristics, Perceived Side Effects and Benefits of Electronic Cigarette Use: A Worldwide Survey of More than 19,000 Consumers) had the following conclusion:

"The results of this worldwide survey of dedicated users indicate that ECs [Electronic Cigarettes] are mostly used to avoid the harm associated with smoking. They can be effective even in highly-dependent smokers and are used as long-term substitutes for smoking. High levels of nicotine are used at initiation; subsequently, users try to reduce nicotine consumption, with only a small minority using non-nicotine liquids. Side effects are minor and health benefits are substantial, especially for those who completely substitute smoking with EC use."

In the above mentioned survey, about a fifth of the respondents did not quit smoking completely, but they did cut back, on average from 20 to four cigarettes today. Like the former smokers, they reported health improvements, although the impact was not as big. Hence dual use could, on balance, reduce tobacco-related disease and death, even if some of those smokers might have quit completely had they never tried vaping.

...the reason people feel that a cigarette is more satisfying is because big tobacco chemically alters it to make sure you arent just addicted to nicotine, but everything else they put in...

True, but the most important thing that makes smoking tobacco more "satisfying" than vaping to many users is the minor tobacco alkaloids that are missing in conventional e-liquids. A few people started making e-liquids than contain those "whole tobacco alkaloids" (WTA). Three vendors still sell it but it's way more expensive than nicotine-only e-juice, due to the more elaborate extraction methods. WTA e-liquids are what finally was able to get me completely off cigarettes, 491 days ago and going strong.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, but the most important thing that makes smoking tobacco more "satisfying" than vaping to many users is the minor tobacco alkaloids that are missing in conventional e-liquids. A few people started making e-liquids than contain those "whole tobacco alkaloids" (WTA). Three vendors still sell it but it's way more expensive than nicotine-only e-juice, due to the more elaborate extraction methods. WTA e-liquids are what finally was able to get me completely off cigarettes, 491 days ago and going strong.
I agree..I started with tobacco juice that tasted just like my Marlborough.. With 24mg of nic I started vaping and quit smokin tobacco on the same day..that was over two yrs ago..Now I'm vaping every flavor under the sun but down to 3mgs of nicotine as my vape gear became more efficient with nicotine delivery...I'm very satisfied, and will be tobacco free the rest of my life..even if vaping was banned today its already made me strong enough to never go back to smoking.....

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
do you actually get that taste in it though? the bubbly carb water sensation? i gotta get one!!

I used to vape cola from backwoods brew. When it first came in the mail, it really did taste like bubbly carbonated cola, After a week or two, once steeped, it was more like flat cola or the cola gummy bottle candy. I think the bubbly sensation was the nic tingle pre-steeped, but it was very refreshing while it lasted.

It was also true of root beer, but I didn't mind the flat root beer as much as flat cola. I'd be curious if anyone else has experienced this with other vender soda flavors.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, so I'm both smoking and vaping until I find the vape that is preferable to smoking. Seems I'm getting closer...
Well, I still have to keep the smokes stashed in a distant location so they're not close at hand. There's something compulsive about smokes. Plus, I keep vaping and smoking separate. I vape in the evenings and smoke in the mornings. I drink coffee with my smokes, and drink water with my vapes.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I used to vape cola from backwoods brew. When it first came in the mail, it really did taste like bubbly carbonated cola, After a week or two, once steeped, it was more like flat cola or the cola gummy bottle candy. I think the bubbly sensation was the nic tingle pre-steeped, but it was very refreshing while it lasted.

It was also true of root beer, but I didn't mind the flat root beer as much as flat cola. I'd be curious if anyone else has experienced this with other vender soda flavors.

Sodas are finicky.. as the juice ages/steeps, everything becomes blended together..
my advice is only keep enough for a little bit of time, if you enjoy the bubbles and dislike the flat..
unless you come across a blend that will not do that in that short amount of time..
Mine so far lasts about 3 maybe 3 and a half weeks.. depends on how it is mixed..

Okay, so I'm both smoking and vaping until I find the vape that is preferable to smoking. Seems I'm getting closer...
Well, I still have to keep the smokes stashed in a distant location so they're not close at hand. There's something compulsive about smokes. Plus, I keep vaping and smoking separate. I vape in the evenings and smoke in the mornings. I drink coffee with my smokes, and drink water with my vapes.

what kind of set up do you have @Woodsman ? You might want to try something that goes good with coffee that you like..
tempt yourself.. and realize if you do end up smoking.. its ok.. baby steps.. and yes make sure you cant get to your cigs too quick..
keep trying to find spots that it will take a while to get to them.. you can do this, if it is what you set out to do.. ;)

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what kind of set up do you have @Woodsman ? You might want to try something that goes good with coffee that you like..
tempt yourself.. and realize if you do end up smoking.. its ok.. baby steps.. and yes make sure you cant get to your cigs too quick..
keep trying to find spots that it will take a while to get to them.. you can do this, if it is what you set out to do.. ;)[/QUOTE]
I have some RDAs (2 Magmas, a Hobo, and a Troll) set up with 6mg juices for quick nic fix. I have an RTA (Lemo Drop) set up with 9mg juice for steady vaping. I also have a Smok ADC and GDC set up with 9mg juice for steady vaping, and a Smok GCT with 9mg juice.
My all day vape flavor is Melonomenon from Velvet Cloud. I mix it 50/50 with 70vg/30pg unflavored base to create 85/15 juice. I have some Dark Raspberry DIY flavor from NicVape that tastes great. I mix it with base to create 85/15 juice.
I vape above ohm at about 5.5 watts, and sub ohm (temp control) at 25 watts and 330 to 430 degrees.
My carry around pocket vape is a Provape-1 (3.7 volts regulated) with a Smok ADC w/ 2.4 ohm coil.
My temp mod is a Hana Modz DNA40.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just one added thought.

A couple of months after I had switched to vaping 100% I found an un-opended pack of my smokes and said, What the heck?

I got one out, found a lighter and lit up.

After one puff I thought I was going to puke all over the place and was wondering how I even enjoyed them in the first place.

I now have that pack in a cubby on my desk as a constant reminder.

And hell yes! Vaping is like a Thousand Percent more enjoyable!

And you get the meet the best people as well:D

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I vape in the evenings and smoke in the mornings.
\

Congrats, You've cut smoking in the evenings. You'll find the right vape that will work for you.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see alot of vapers fed up with smoking but I guess not to the point of others
like myself. I waited to the point that I had no choice but to vape only or die.

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recognized that the vaping technology had great potential but the artificia flavors just didn't work for me. Neither did the ciga-lites Blu and V2's. I needed tobacco flavor and was important too. The day I found real extracted tobaccos and coupled it up with a Kayfun on an IPV2 was the day I smoked my last cigarette. 18 months. Never have a desire to smoke since. Why would I ? I have the taste, the real leaf essence, the nicotine (12mg) and no stink. Why wouldn't I vape?

VoodooSan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For me I used to be a casual smoker of cigarettes about 10 years ago. I finally got to where smoking just was gross to me. I didnt like how it smelled and tasted. I did enjoy a pipe. Often I would have the bowl packed and could taste the tobacco flavor without even lighting it. I like gadgets and stuff and and tried out some really flavorful juices so I bought a Provari P3 and I enjoy vaping a juice I found (0mg Nicotine). I have no interest in nicotine. I like it for the flavor. Heck I dont even really inhale the vapor. I tend to just pull the vapor in my mouth and enjoy the flavor. May sound silly to most but I like it.

If it irritates the throat I really havent noticed much yet but again I am not much of an inhaler. But I ENJOY the act of vaping and the taste. But to the original question I run a simple P3 with the Aspire Nautilus with an 18650 battery, 3.8v, 8.5w at the current setting. I am messing around still with it.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me I used to be a casual smoker of cigarettes about 10 years ago. I finally got to where smoking just was gross to me. I didnt like how it smelled and tasted. I did enjoy a pipe. Often I would have the bowl packed and could taste the tobacco flavor without even lighting it. I like gadgets and stuff and and tried out some really flavorful juices so I bought a Provari P3 and I enjoy vaping a juice I found (0mg Nicotine). I have no interest in nicotine. I like it for the flavor. Heck I dont even really inhale the vapor. I tend to just pull the vapor in my mouth and enjoy the flavor. May sound silly to most but I like it.

If it irritates the throat I really havent noticed much yet but again I am not much of an inhaler. But I ENJOY the act of vaping and the taste. But to the original question I run a simple P3 with the Aspire Nautilus with an 18650 battery, 3.8v, 8.5w at the current setting. I am messing around still with it.
Ah, so you did buy the P3, and the Nautilus as well. Maybe 1.6 ohm coils? If so, then try vaping at 3 volts. That works out to 5.5 watts (http://vapecalc.com/). Your battery will last longer, and if you can't taste your juice it means you need to try another juice. Like I said, the Nautilus BVC (Bottom Vertical Coils) like at least 50%PG juice. 50/50 juice should be about right. Higher VG won't wick well since the juice holes are smaller on the Nautilus coils. So, I would advise staying with your P3 and Nautilus, and not getting caught up in the chase for the ultimate vape. When you find the best tasting juice, that will be as far as you need to go. My opinion, for what it's worth. One final note: if you experience a dry burnt taste, it means you're out of juice, or that your coil isn't wicking, or that you're vaping too fast and not allowing more juice to soak into the wick, or that you're vaping at too high voltage or wattage. Finally, you can soak dirty coils overnight in Vodka and then rinse them the next day and let them dry.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

what @Woodsman said...but remember also that if your vape is starting to taste like the wick is drying out to fast you can turn the Nautilus to the smallest airflow setting and take a couple hard primer puffs (just suck hard on the tank, don't push the fire button,) that will help wick up your coil and catch it up....the BVC heads are great and they can handle up to 15-17 watts if you decide to crank it up that high...but be careful if you do. If you let your coil dry out and burn the wicking material inside the coil you will never get the burnt taste out and the coil has to be replaced....Also, when you go to put a fresh coil in when it's time to change it out, if you drip a little juice directly on to each of the four juice intakes on the side of the bottom of the coil assembly and drip a little bit of juice down the top around the inside edges of it (never drip juice down the center of the coil, that is for airflow and if you get juice in it your coil will gurgle and flood.) by putting liquid into the coil like that you greatly reduce the amount of time the tank as to sit and wick up juice into the fresh coil from 15-20 minutes to about 5 if you give it a couple primer puffs like I talked about above. Just a little info to help. The P3 is a solid device and will last a long time if you take care of it and still last if you even abuse it a little. For just puffing on 0 nic juice that is a great first setup and should last you a good while. Congrats on making the switch again. :)

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting closer to finding the vape that makes smoking unnecessary.....................................................

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive always been curious to the soda flavors... i gotta give in one day and get one! im thinking a vanilla coke...
I made a diy coke with hint of vanilla really nice actually gonna make some up now. Coke with .05 % lime is nice too.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds tasty! The only DIY flavoring I own is some Dark Raz from NicVape, which I like.
Never heard of dark raz is it tobacco. I get all my flavorings from flavor art UK as I live in England brilliant company order in the morning and I receive following day and you only need tiny % when mixing as they are really strong. I really recommend them.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Vaped 24mg for my first yr. Half tobacco,half fruit flavors- Now I am DIYing 12mg Juice [using same Vape Gear] 1/2 tobacco with a fruit note, 1/2 fruit flavors. I do not add any sweetener as I do not like a very sweet vape

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Vaped 24mg for my first yr. Half tobacco,half fruit flavors- Now I am DIYing 12mg Juice [using same Vape Gear] 1/2 tobacco with a fruit note, 1/2 fruit flavors. I do not add any sweetener as I do not like a very sweet vape
I'm down to 3 ml nic now tried no nic but think it changes the flavours with no nic nic just makes it better somehow.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of dark raz is it tobacco. I get all my flavorings from flavor art UK as I live in England brilliant company order in the morning and I receive following day and you only need tiny % when mixing as they are really strong. I really recommend them.
Nope, not tobacco. I prefer flavors other than tobacco.

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just one added thought.

A couple of months after I had switched to vaping 100% I found an un-opended pack of my smokes and said, What the heck?

I got one out, found a lighter and lit up.

After one puff I thought I was going to puke all over the place and was wondering how I even enjoyed them in the first place.

Almost the same experience here. I do it every few months, but my reaction is more like - "What the hell? This thing does *not* put out enough vapor!" LOL

VU Sponsors